Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DracoFanGirl said…
Hey, we even the love the guys are are'nt hot! Twilighters only like the hot people. The Dark Lord isn't exactly good looking, but he was nice to look at before he started murdering!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
laugh
DracoFanGirl I KNOW!
potterrox Thats one thing that bothered me. there were 165(ish) references to how "perfect" edtard was.

And to all others: One of the main reasons why i stopped liking Twilight is the RABID fans! I've NEVER herd of a HP fan dunking someone in a toilet for hating HP. HP fans are civil and think things through. Which is why we're doing this
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teamtylersvan said…
Visit my website! www.harrypotterownstwilight.com!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Oh! I just saw! We're in our 1400s. Woot!
WOOT!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mrs-Grint said…
laugh
LilysLittleTwin: I just read on the previous page about that twilight fan, nessienjake, that is the EXACT person who I was telling you about on the Order of the Potter's forum. She's the one who called me selfish and immature. We can GRRR her together. LAWL!
I'll GRRR her!
Omg Mrs-Grint shes going down!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hermoine said…
angelic
1413. You can pick up any of the harry potter books and start reading from any page, because you have read it so many times and it still makes you laugh and cry (personal exp... book 5 Chapter: Snape's Worst Memory)
1414. JKR put so much detail into her books she can actually write other books on the subjects ( Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them etc)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LilysLittleTwin said…
1415: We do not love characters based soley on how hot they are. They have their personality quirks and faults that make us like them.

Mrs-Grint: lol, GRRR!
Crap! I forgot something:

1416. Once at the pool, I saw a middle-aged woman reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I have NEVER seen anyone reading Twilight in public. Or if I did, I didn't notice the name of the book.Yes, minorly irrelevent, but still.
cool
Oi, LilysLittleTwin, what happened to your theory? Crap = Twilight... =P
1417. We're actually sad when a character dies. Because first off, JKR doesn't just kill the bad guys. She kills both sides and even if it is one of the bad guys some people still are sad because she created such a good character that we feel like we know them.

1418. You can tell that JKR actually took time on her book. She doesn't just mindlessly fill papper with "i ate cereal and made food for Charlie" for 3 paragraphs. I've found that it's almost impossiable to find any extra things in Harry Potter. Everything matters somehow.
LoveDraco123: When I'm talking about Twilight, I use 'crap', so people don't think I've gone mental.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita peaceoutsuckaz said…
potterrox: they had the ford anglia @ that HP exhibition. it wasnt actually in the expo, it was in the museum. they also had the knight that Ron used in Sorcerers Stone right @ the museum entreance. the sad thing is u cant take pix inside the expo :'(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita haropuff95 said…
1419.There are 278 000 000 results for '100 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight' on google today while there are 615 000 results for 'why Twilight is horrible'& 108,000 for '100 reasons why twilight sucks'.GET IT TWAZIS!NOT EVERYONE LOVES TWILIGHT!
haropuff: Good one :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatiiCullen94 said…
i know i might do any good, but cant we just stop all the fighting? is better that way. everyone is getting hurt, cause we are all saying some bad stuff about each other,
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
LilysLittleTwin-thank you!:),butterbeer?

KatiiCullen94-it'll be nice if all fans think of the same thing,but right now,I won't cease fire since Twitards aren't showing sign of ceasing their fires also.I appreciate your kind offer.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KatiiCullen94 said…
thank you, finally,
omg im actaully crying!
first reply ack to me that wasnt mean.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ABDCFan- said…
big smile
Yeah, I think all this arguing would probably go if alot of the fans of each series, weren't so argumentative, NO OFFENCE ANYONE. Because all you HP's are awesome! (:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Harrypotter148 said…
smile
1420: stephen kings thought meyers could not write! he is amazing at writing. that sais somthing.

1421: Draco dose not want to kill dumblebore (sorry can't spell and keybord messed up) he is only doing it so he will not get killed himself!

1422:harry is brave and is not crazy like edwired
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
Harrypotter148: How does Draco not wanting to kill Dumbledore make it better than twilight? i think that would be better posted in the Harry Potter section
It make it better becuz it showes that bnot every one is how they seem but in twilight everyone is good or evil. Draco is kinda bad but wants to be good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita trix14lee said…
..if ur a fan of someone it doesnt mean u have to know all the things about him or all about the future story thats y ur asking someone who'll give u updates, about it..especially if u really love is the actor/actress or one of the cast..and just a bit of the story..
eh,what your comment has to do with Harrypotter148's point? actor/actress?she/he's talking about a character here.I don't mean to be rude,but if you want to talk about Edward-Robert-Cullen-Pattinson,go to the Twilight spot.

oh,by the way,"doesn't mean?",of course it doesn't mean so,no one ever said to be a Die-hard fan,you must stalk over the person to know his here & there,but fans seemed to make it a habit themselves,not a rule,if you realized.Like I choose to dive deeper into Draco because he's such an interesting character all and all, not some fiction Barbie Boy who all you have to do is compliment how too-goody shoes he is to explain about himself.

Again,don't intend to be rude. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita billysiddle said…
Im not agree with you....Twilight is always rocks..

link
I'm tired with this kind of joke.For the millionth times,what makes you think Twilight is a rock?
You don't have legit statement nor reasonable evident at all.
And what's the advertise link for?are you sending my computer a strong virus?I can sue you,you now,if its true,you better watch..
cool
Haha. I'm not agree with you? Twilight is always rocks?
Lol. Sorry, no offense, I just couldn't stop laughing at that. =P
LoveDraco123 and haropuff95 i agree its funny... not to be mean and you need a reson why its better not just because there so hott!! NO! thats an oppion (can't sprll again sorry) mine is i think rob/edward is ugly.

look at Harrp Potter: 1422 wow!!! so many fans have resons and there not "HE IS SOO HOT!!" *SHUTTER* ew
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ABDCFan- said…
We're over 1000 reasons already! GO HP! :D
Wow, I haven't posted in awhile...GO HP! *hides*
surprise
hey i'm confussed my sis and i forgot the 3 unforgettable spelled i know the killing one what are the other two?
Harrypotter148: Avada Kedvra (Killing Curse)
Crucio (Torture Curse)
Imperio (Make them do what ever i wanna Curse)

And if you're a Twilight fan on here would you mind posting a few reasons why Twilight is better? Because it does get annoying when someone randomly shows up and goes "omg twiligh iz zoooo muh betta than HP" and doesn't give any back up so please support your point. Thanks.
cool
Thanks LoveforSeverus!!
Hello. *waves* And yes, Toilet IS a bunch of rocks... We need those rocks for toture. >:D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jacoblackswife said…
2 words

Rupert Grint
Eh, that's nice.
I think Harry (dan) is Hot but thats not why i love harry potter i love hp for the 1422 rresons we have!
ADD ME!
Hey I think Alan Rickman is the hot one and Dan's not and Rupert...ish.
cool
LoveForSeverus, what about Tom? Gotta loooove Draco. =P
CELEBRATING 35 PAGES OF TWILIGHT HATE!! WOOOOO!!!!!
 CELEBRATING 35 PAGES OF TWILIGHT HATE!! WOOOOO!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita magu29 said…
Answering to a question I read (I don't rembember from who or in what page it was)
1. I think Severus was always good, I think that from the moment he fighted with lily he went over to the darkside, but just because of anger, he could have been confused. And then when Voldemort killed Lily he went over to the good side again.
2. I say The Malfoys are not evil, just mean. Lucius can seem to be EVIL , but in the deathley hallows you realize he only stays with Voldemort out of fear, not love to the dark arts.
Draco is just mean and he's a bully, but he is DEFINETLEY not evil, you can see that in the half blood prince, when he isn't able to kill Dumbledore. And he doesn't want to kill him, he's just trying because Voldemort forces him to it.
And Narcissa was never evil. just mean. She's a caring mother who got maried to a death eater.
3. the best house is andd always will be SLYTHERIN!
goo slytherin!
LoveDraco123 yes he's hot but I just... Alan Rickman... I mean. GAHH! I can't even articualte it!
heart
HARRY IS THE HOT ONE RONS HOT TOO lol wow but do u think we can add anyomre resons??
May I add, I forgot: in myy opinion: NO ONE beats draco, tom feltonn is the hottestt, and LoveDraco123 as you say...gotta love him! not onlyy he is the gorgeous bad guy who keeps making us all laugh with his mean comments, he is also really cute in the half blood prince - i love his character in the book. we get to see a new facet of him.
Even though draco is my faar favourite, i also love Severus, Ron, Fred and George, CEDRIC (not edward)and Tom Riddle Memory XD
lasstt onee! soryy I forget!!
1423:In 100 years, will anyone remember Twilight?
WIll annyone will remember Harry Potter? of course theu'll remembert It! Like people remember Gone with the wind, or Sherlock Holmes. People Will remember Harry Potter, and the 7 books. After all like they say: Harry Potter was the Peter Pan of this decade, and NOT Twilight.
cool
144: in some ways you can see twilight fading becase the book/movies are so bad but harry potter is getting stronger just wait thill the last movieS come out!!!
1424. The books are actually better than the movies. Not so with Twilight.