Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10751-10800 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
Hehehe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FredWRules said…
RAWR
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
RAWRR
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harrypotterbest said…
yeah i have a younger brother. i get post 10800!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita boolander25 said…
My dinosaur wants to know why you guys are smelling pineapples in the bathtub, because, apparently, that's what that means.
hmmm
what? :S
coz pineapples smell good ! duh !
hehhehehe this guy on amirite is trying to convince me to play COD xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Accio_Pandorica said…
heart
You should play it. COD=LOVE <3
kiss
It is infact, the bestest thing I have ever played on in my life. The only thing better than COD is my amazing boyfriend. He may possibly be the nicest person in the world, and rather sexyy tbqh. Tres good lookin ;)...
Sorry I got carried away with my good...I mean my BOYFIRENDS good looks. Yeah...Yummmyyyyyyyy..! XD xxxx
suuurez.

I only wish I had a boyfriend...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Luna_Fan said…
lol. good for you.
Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlin.
laugh
Pffftt.! LULZ Xx
Note to selfsz: Do not let your boyfriend go onto your computer, when you've kept your fanpop and twitter account on. Specially if we are both a teeeeeensie bit drunk on my dad's expensive wine >.< x
Srsly though, COD is pretty cool :) x
Sorry again for the TERRIBLE Frape :P x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lemony44 said…
Hello people! I have't been here in forever! How you all doin'? I'm very proud to say I got over Moose. I still believe that he is the sweetest kid, but as you can see, I changed my I-con pic thingie too! Props to who guesses who that is!
Hehehe Accio, tis okay :D

and HAI LEMON!! I missed you :) where were you?

aaand good night :D
HI LEMON missed you

is it????????????????? oh i dunno :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Italktosnakes said…
smile
I don't know who it is, but I'm sayy...its Mister Totally Fit and Cute Man? ;)
(And yes, I've remembered the password, so I checked my inbox-gonna be back to Accio in a sec) >.< x
smile
Ooft.! I've just remembered.! Its Chris 'Totally Lovely' Drew :D x
(NeverShoutNever=Love)
link
:)
mischievous
I stared at her. ‘Bella, be quiet! I’m trying to put Nessie to sleep!’ I snapped, putting Renesme in her cot.
‘I wanna do that!’ said Bella.
‘Do you always have to whine? And can’t you see Nessie likes me? And here’s a tip – ‘wanna’ is not a word!’
Bella stood up, glaring at me. I glared right back.
‘Rosalie,’ said Edward. I turned to face him. ‘Give Ness-Renesme to Bella.’ I stared at him. ‘Rosalie!’ He said in a warning tone. As if he could take me. ‘I can, you know!’ said Edward, smirking. I threw Renesme over to Bella. The clumsy freak dropped her, even though I threw perfectly.
Renesmee began to leak tears. ‘Aww, Nessie, don’t worry,’ I cooed. Before Bella could think, let alone move, I picked Nessie of the floor. As soon as I touched her, she stopped crying. I smirked at Edward. There was still no reaction from Bella. I was starting to think she had some brain disease. Or she didn’t have a brain. No wonder Edward couldn’t read her mind. She didn’t have one.
‘Don’t think like that, Rose!’ snapped Edward. It’s only been a few days from the battle.
I rolled my eyes at him. He could get so defensive. Bella moved towards me, holding out her hands for Nessie. I handed her over. Nessie gave me a look of longing. Edward got up from the couch. Finally. What a couch potato.

I might like writing this... hehehe. I'm going to put emotion in the books and show the characters for their true colors.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GemonkDruid said…
W00t!
hey GD! Do u like it?
Yes! Continue!

I am actually writing original fiction right this minute.
^^ for reals?
ive given up on Cassandra (too mary-sueish) and am trying to write a book :/

best that was jokes
i am actually freaking out a little bit :)

I write like J. K. Rowling. Proof: link
talking to myself :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
not Cassandra :(
mooo - apparently, so do I :D
NOOOOOOOOO

when I pasted Healing, I got JKR...

then I tried an old actual fiction thing of mine - SMeyer. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?
and the next few paragraphs of the same exact story - Cory Doctorow.
surprise
how is it that different paragraphs of the same text can get three different results?
Smeyer, Cory Doctorow and Agatha Christie.
I got JKR too. :D

I also got Dan Brown and Stephen King. :D

I typed in Green Day lyrics (Holiday) in the box thingy and then it got William Shakespeare. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? William- well, Billy, writes like William! LOL
smile
How do these reasons sound for why Twilight is better than Harry Potter? It was really hard, so they're probs all crap. But hey ho.!

1.)It's a really good pick me up, especially if you're doing bad in English. If you think you're the worst writer in the world, you should read Twilight, and you'll realise you are, at worst, the second worst writer in the world.
2.)Stephanie Meyer used lots of clever words. Granted, she used most of them completely out of context, but at least she tried hard.
3.)Because without Twilight, I wouldn't have met some pretty cool people on the 'Harry Potter Vs. Twilight' forum on fanpop. So yeah Twilight, thanks for that :)
4.)To expand on Point One-It's a good indicator of what not to do. Because although, she may have sold loads and loads of books, she is still not accepted in the mature literary world, which I think you would want if you were a writer, even if you were minted.
5.)Twilight has helped many people realise just how good other books are. Without Twilight, many teenager wouldn't have started reading, and picked up on better books, like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.
6.)She up her own imaginary creature. Even though it was a weird cross between a fairy and some kind of pixie, and embarrassed the world of Vampires, she still made her own creature. It was a rubbish creature...but, ten out of ten for effort Steph.
Yayy...? x
Yay! x
yeah - i like reason 3
:D

im sorry malloy - i may still write some one-shots but i thinks shes dead :(
this is the funnest thing i have ever seen!!!

im on a horse
Hi guys
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita boolander25 said…
OMG I love those commercials. Sup best.
monkey
Hey, you people want to hear a true story?
No...?
yeah yeah
I'm gonna start talking to myself...actually. Boo! I have a request for you. Can you make me an I-con thingie with a pic of Moose (Adam Sevani) and Chris Drew? If you google them make sure you get a cute picture of Adam Sevani because he has really ugly pics on there. Actually, if you want, you can just use this one.
 I'm gonna start talking to myself...actually. Boo! I have a request for you. Can wewe make me an I-con
rainy
oooh yay Moo! Here it is. IT IS LOOOONG.

Martina and I walked down the hallway laughing at old inside jokes. She flipped her long brown hair and gave me a side look.
“Hey. I’m Justin Bieber.” We both broke out laughing again.
“You’re too tall to be him.” I pointed out, grabbing her shoulder and pushing her down.
It was one of those typical summer Friday afternoons, when school is over and you feel like going home and laying on your bed staring at the ceiling until it’s time to go to the movies with your friends. I looked over to Martina and shook her wrist.
“Guess who I am.” I told her touching my index fingers to my thumbs and forming a circle. I placed them on my eyes and cleared my throat.
“Yes Aunt Petunia.”
“Harry Potter!” she said promptly, snapping her fingers.
Suddenly I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned to see who it was and found Rachel smiling at me warmly. Rachel was one of those people that thinks everything is cute and funny, no matter how annoying someone might have been, she saw good side of them.
“Hey girl!” she greeted me.
“Hello!” I replied. She reached over and hugged me.
“So, what are you two Italians up to?” she asked looking at Martina and running her hand through her dirty-blond hair. I looked over and grabbed her shoulder with a fake look of disappointment.
“Rachel, how many times do I have to tell you I’m Swiss? Isn’t Swiss cheese your favorite?” I asked smiling.
“Arianna, I’m so sorry! I promise I’ll get it right from now on!” she apologized.
“It’s fine, I was just messing with you. Anyway, we’re just walking down stairs. What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked.
“Oh, I have to go to the dentist in the morning, at about ten thirty. After that I have volunteering at the Easter egg hunt at the Coachmen Park. Actually, aren’t you two coming too?”
“I am.” I nodded.
“So am I, but my mom can’t bring me.” Added Martina, looking at me and Rachel. I looked at her and laughed.
“Ok, ok. I’ll ask my mom if she can bring you.”
“Thank you!” she told me.
I hugged Rachel one more time and kept walking down the hallway with Martina. We walked down the stairs and sat on the bench at the end. Suddenly something came to my mind.
“Hey, who’s that guy in you class that looks like Bar?” I asked her.
Bar was a short, curly haired class clown in eighth grade. He was from Israel, but spoke fluent English. A day earlier I thought I’d seen him, but when I’d focused my gaze I had realized it wasn’t.
“Who’s that guy that looks like who?” she asked frowning. She dropped her bag on her laps and started fishing through it.
“The guy in your class that looks like Bar!” I whispered as Addy skipped down the stairs.
Martina ignored me and instead shot straight up, dropping her bag on the floor.
“Addy! What’s up?” she ran over and hugged her.
I sighed and sat up. I waited for Martina to let go of her and took my turn. Addy was a pretty looking, short haired, freckled thirteen year old.
“Hey, are you two coming to the Easter thing tomorrow?” she asked eagerly. Martina answered before I could say anything.
“Yes! Are you?”
“Yea, I have to help placing the eggs on the hunt ground.” She looked up lazily. Again Martina jumped.
“Good! We have to do face paintings at the Human Rights booth.” She looked over at me and smiled.
“Arianna taught me how to paint dragons, so we’re probably going to paint that.” She laughed. Addy gave me a confused look.
“Aren’t we supposed to paint bunnies?” she asked.
“Yea, but I thought boys aren’t going to ask for that.”
“Good point. I’m going with Rachel. I always go with Rachel.” She smiled. “I have to go now, my mom needs my help grading some of her second graders’ work.” She waved and skipped down the rest of the hallway. Addy had been best friends with Rachel for a long time, so long they even looked like each other. They both had the freckles and sweet attitude. Only Rachel was more devoted to it. The triplet to their group was Wessley, or Wess. She also had Blond hair like Rachel but unlike Addy, who was a brunette. They stuck together so much, it was strange to see them alone.
Before she reached the end of the hallway, Addy turned and called Martina.
“What?” she asked
“You dropped your bag!” she yelled back.
I looked over at her and covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. She gave me a bitter look and bent down to get her bag. As she did a pair of earphones dropped out of it. She picked them up in triumph.
“Found ‘em!” she held them up. I gestured to her to come and sit down. After she plugged them in her I-pod, I asked her again. Instead of answering she cupped her hands over my ear.
“Speaking of the devil.” She whispered pointing quickly at the blue painted stairs. I turned slowly to face them. Down came stomping an average height, skinny, curly haired kid with a guitar in one hand and an art book in the other. Earphones plugged in and I-pod in the back pocket. He sang an unknown song under his breath and snapped his free fingers to the rhythm. I looked back at Martina and cleared my throat trying not to laugh.
“Umm, can you put ‘Jane Doe’ on?” I asked casually. Right next to us opened the door of the girl’s bathroom. Wessley rushed out without looking. The kid stepped in front of the door and they bumped into each other.
“Collision!” I whispered to Martina, without taking my gaze off the scene. She laughed and got up, this time making sure the bag was properly set aside on the bench. She walked over to Wessley as she apologized to the curly head.
“Careful there.” He smiled.
“Sorry, I didn’t see you! I was just…” she stammered in a hurry.
“It’s fine, no worries.” He said again.
“Cool then, see you Monday K-“I heard her say before she rushed off waving at Martina.
“Bye Wess!” I called. I heard a faint replay from the end of the hallway. Skinny kid took his eyes off Wessley and looked at Martina.
“See you on Monday.” he laughed at the thought of what had just happened.
“Bye!” replayed Martina awkwardly. For the first time I took my eyes off the end of the hallway and looked at Martina. As I moved my gaze I met Curly head’s. He smiled quickly and raised his hand in a brief salute. I did the same as he turned to leave. I waited for him to be at the end of the hallway before I burst out laughing. -Speaking of the devil- I thought – there comes curly head-.
“Shut up!” laughed Martina. I dropped on the bench holding my stomach. I heard kids laughing and talking about their plans for the week end as they skipped and ran down the stairs, but all I was thinking about was this funny coincidence.
“Hey, so I want to listen to Jane Doe!” I laughed harder.
“Speaking of the devil…” she repeated slapping her hand against her knee.
“Knee-slapper!” I said, my voice cracking from the laughing.
“Knee-slapper!” she slapped her hand harder.
As we slapped and laughed I saw curls bouncing up the hallway and tried to stop.
“Martina! Shush!” I told her in a rush.
“I love how everything is funnier when you have to be quiet.” She complained as she breathed in and out. Curly head went running up the stairs. He had probably forgotten something in the classroom. Martina and I sat quietly and still trying not to laugh as we waited for him to come back down. After scanning twenty different kids we spotted him coming down with a math book and a folded piece of paper .Martina and I both suddenly turned to face each other and pretended like we had been talking all along.
To be continued...
monkey
Urban Dictionary:

Harry Potter:
A series of books that most people haven't read but don't hesitate to critcize, anyways. Often mistaken as books that are "just for kids", when the truth is they curse more than my older brother, are dark and depressing, but at the same time funny and lighthearted.

Twilight:
A very horrible book written by Stephenie Meyer which brainwahses tweens and stay at home moms into thinking that the perfect man is a controlling liar,and an old cradle robbing vampire. Oh also Bella Swan is a key device that shows all females that they can't do shit for themselves. The man is always right and the woman is weak sexual play toy that must be protected like property.I just want to get out my pots and pans so I can start cleaning when I read this book. Or I might just go to sleep and wait for a vampire to stalk me.
Yup. Pretty loooong.
yes - i published mine then read yours sorry - its good but i dont get it, is it a story or a real thing that happen or what - my brain hurts :(
smile
Urban Dictionary= Lessthanthree
<3.
I know this is an odd thing to ask, but have any of you guys seen that lady who through the cat in a bin? I was just watching it, and thought that you guys might not have seen it, since you arent Englanish.? >.< x
^^ i heard but did not see