Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
LoveforSeverus & potterrox: I agree with both of you (about Romeo and Juliet & Pride and Prejudice) but the thing that bothers me the most with the whole comparison thing is Smeyer saying herself that she thinks her books are as good as Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Emile Bronte etc. She's completely full of herself, and it's also 100% untrue.

JKR is up there with all of the literary geniuses, but she's never full of herself or arrogant and she didn't realize how big Harry Potter was until she finished the seventh book and googled it. Who's the more graceful (not the opposite of clumsy, but the other meaning), and modest author

^That BITCH (Meyer, NOT Rowling) has a bigger head than the Red Queen!!!! (from Alice In Wonderland)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamSiriusBlack said…
cool
^ LOL! So true about the Red Queen thing! XD
angry
Guys I need a rant because this has been eating my brain alive since I woke up this morning.

I shall begin by saying Severus Snape is (in my opinion) the most amazing character in Harry Potter.

Alright: I hate it when Twitards say there is no love in HP. Ok, so learn me this: "love" is some controlling sparklepyre who watches you sleep every night and plays with your emotions nonstop and leaves you because he's so in love with you and then gets you pregnant. Which in Twilight is impossible. Then and you're so selfish that you can't even see straight. Well "at least you're pretty".

However, actually getting to know a girl for 7 years, fighting for her life when you know that she won't even know you did, and putting your life on the line to do it, mourning her death, finding out she was killed, and yet 11 to 17 years latter, risking your life EVERY SINGLE DAY to save her son. Yeah, that's no where NEAR love.

I've found more love in a book about CATS (Warriors<-awesome) than in Twilight.
2016?. SMeyer makes a stupid excuse about how 'they can't see their pasts' so that she doesn't have to make the vampires background stories evolve.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
TeamSiriusBlack- What? wtf does she mean "they can't see their pasts?" I agree with you about it being stupid but almost all the vampires could remember who they were before they were changed. Carlisle could remember from 400 years ago! The only exception I can think of is Alice.
LoveforSeverus- Smeyer isn't even in the same leauge with Jane Austen and Shakespeare! My drama class is putting on a production of The Tempest and every time we do a run through I'm amazed how Shakespeare's words have relevancy 450 years later! And P&P speaks for it's self. Anyone who compares Edward Cullen to Fitzwilliam Darcy had better watch out!
Sorry- getting passionate in defense of good books. But I guess that's why we are all here!
Oh yeah I love Warriors too!
I mean they can't see their human past. SMeyer basically made it so that they couldn't say what happened when they were human so she didn't have to make a background story. She only gives the general idea of how they lived before they were vampires. Meyer only gives small details if she wants to get a little depth on it.
But Carlisle told Edward and Bella the story of his creation in a lot of detail. How does that fit in?
Like I wrote before, Meyer justs writes phrases abotu their past. She doesn't go in depth. And since that was near when he was changed, obviously Carlisle would remember. (Sorry if I'm being rude!)
I suppose it is a fiction novel and she has the right to do whatever she wants, but it sounds like she's contradicting herself. And I get your point. There certainly isn't any dialouge from before they were changed! And I don't think you are being rude :)
Thank you. I'm always nervous about that. :P
^Smeyer's boggart is logic.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
@LoveforSeverus: hahaha you posted "LoveforSeverus & potterrox: I agree with both of you (about Romeo and Juliet & Pride and Prejudice) but the thing that bothers me the most with the whole comparison thing is Smeyer saying herself that she thinks her books are as good as Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Emile Bronte etc. She's completely full of herself, and it's also 100% untrue.

JKR is up there with all of the literary geniuses, but she's never full of herself or arrogant and she didn't realize how big Harry Potter was until she finished the seventh book and googled it. Who's the more graceful (not the opposite of clumsy, but the other meaning), and modest author

^That BITCH (Meyer, NOT Rowling) has a bigger head than the Red Queen!!!! (from Alice In Wonderland)"

As I was reading, I was thinking "wow that sounds a lot like me...we have really similar writing styles" and it took me a really long to figure out that I actually wrote the first two parts of that and you were reposting what I posted :) I guess that shows how long my day was (and it was reallllllly long)

@TeamSiriusBlack, I don't know if this is what you meant, but when you said that they "can't see their past" I started thinking about how they all say that it's really unclear once when they got all of their improved senses so they can't give detail. If that's not what you meant to say, that's cool and I'm just adding to your reason haha :) I agree with you 100% though.

2017. If Bella's parents were tortured into insanity by James or Victoria or the Volturi, she would probably be "sad" for a few hours and then skip back into her vampire life. Neville's parents were tortured into insanity by Bellatrix Lestrange when he was just a baby and not only has it affected his entire life in both the way he was brought up and also his emotional state, but he also hates Bellatrix with a passion and vows to avenge his parents (even though Mrs. Weasley is the one who ends up killing Bellatrix). And, even though his parents are completely insane in the long-term ward of St. Mungo's with almost no hope of ever leaving, he is proud to be their son because he knows they never betrayed their friends to reveal information to the Dark Side.

2018. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a greal deal more to stand up to your friends" I know, that's from the movie and in the book it says "but just as much to stand up to our friends" but I like the movie version better because I think it's more true. Anyway, my point: this quote by Dumbledore compared to something like "I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is still a point to this life, even for us. It’s a long shot, I’ll admit. By all accounts, we’re damned regardless. But I hope, maybe foolishly, that we’ll get some measure of credit for trying" from Carlisle (I found that on a website because I don't want Twihards saying I'm inaccurate). Which quote is not only more realistic, more inspirational, and more emotional? Personally, I think Dumbledore's, especially since it can apply to everyone.

2019. Going to a twilight quotes site to find a Carlisle quote for ^^ reason was one of the most shameful tings I've ever done. Going to a site like the HP Lexicon (hp-lexicon.org) would never embarrass me in the slightest.
tongue
2020. There's this guy in strings who thinks that Toilet and HP are "gay" (<- say that to Dumbledore and he'll kick your ass). When I draw the Dark Mark on my arm, write on my arm with HP stuff, or talk about Wrock, I don't care if he says anything. But if I was to say that I've actually been to MLIT (even just for a moment), I would die of embarrassment.

2021. I know I'm going to be late to school anyway today (my mom is moving like a snail) so I decided to take advantage of this and post a few more reasons. Even though we're 1021 past our limit, it's still supper fun!!!!!

2022. How JK Rowling gave so much detail that we can carefully pick and choose about A) What house we'd be in. B) Our job. C.) Our friends houses (I sort everyone I know). D) Future Death Eaters/Order Members.

2023. (I got this while starring at my dog) We can teach our pets HP related tricks!! Like "Accio" (my dog knows it!!!) and Avada Kedvara (he's learning it!). What would you do with Toilet? "Stare at me! Stare til you can either bend my emotions or read the future or cause me pain!" <- I rest my case.
2024. The answers on here are varied. They're not ALL happy or all sad. They're mixed. Some are light-hearted while others are not. With Toilet, all you're getting is light-hearted FANGIRL "OmG, LYKEEEE! EKKKK!!!!! EDWRD IZ ZOOOOO FRGGGN HAWTNESS!!!!" and everyone knows, thats friggin annoying.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ABDCFan- said…
2025. Meyer and JK have similar names in their books. Who wrote their books first? JK. What does this lead you to believe? Meyer is a name-copying, bad book-writing weener. I rest my case.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ravynflyte said…
laugh
2026. I actually saw someone throw a tomato at a Twilight fan on the street. I love this person to death. :D
ravynflyte- Was it a guy? Cause if it is I will marry him!
2027- JKR made a main character of her books gay. When I heard that my respect for her went through the roof (and I already loved her for the books!) While I personally am not gay, I have no problem with those who are, and I think discrimination on all levels is wrong. Making Dumbledore gay was really brave and she probably recieved a lot of hate mail for it, but she did anyway. It just added a whole 'nother level of depth to the story. When I found out all I could think was "so THATS why he was blind to who Grindlewald really was!" What makes it even cooler is that it really had limited bearing on the story. It didn't matter if Dumbedore was gay or straight, he was still a great man, mentor, and wizard. In Twilight there was no homosexuality, which is a misrepresentation of the public, since it has been estimated that one in ten people are gay.
2028- Also in Twilight, everyone fell in love with the right person at the right time, their "soulmate" so to speak. Life doesn't work like that Smeyer! People fall for people tht aren't good for them all the time. Dumbledore was in love with Grindlewald and he certainly wasn't right for him. I don't think Dumbledore ever loved someone in a romantic way ever again, which brings me to...
2029- Not everyone in HP ended up romantically happy. Though I wish it was different, it's more realistic.
I would add more but I have to go!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pensieve_Seeker said…
You love someone to death because they physically assaulted someone else, ravynflyte? How sad.
Pensieve_Seeker- not just someone, a twihard! Tomato juice is probably good for the complexion or something :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 4cat521 said…
cool
55 it's so much more creative and exciting than twilight. In twligh the same thing happens in every book. Some evil vamp trys to kill Bella. Okkkkkk we get it let's move on

56 it has some truly evil characters and I love a good villan!
@potterrox - about 2029, not only did dumbledore *not* end up romantically happy, as you put it, but snape didn't either. he loved lily for YEARS and even when she married someone else and turned against him, he tried to protect her from voldemort and when she and james died, he worked his ass off to protect her son. (please don't count that as reason because it's been mentioned about 20 times)

2030. we have 2030 reasons and only now am I starting to have to really think to come up with non-repeat reasons.

2031. JKR wrote a companion book called Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander. Then, after Deathly Hallows was released, she revealed that Luna went on to marry Rolf Scamander, Newt's son or grandson (I don't remember which). This is not only pretty cool (unless you're a Neville/Luna supporter) that Luna married a nature-ish guy who might be as wacky as she is, but it also shows JKR's extreme attention to detail.
^It was his grandson :P
heart
2032. She also wrote Tales of Beetle The Bard and Quidditch Through The Ages :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pensieve_Seeker said…
I don't care if it was a Twihard, potterrox. Would you find it acceptable if the tables were turned?
2033. I'm giving up a full eight hours of sleep to dedicate my time to this forum :)

2034. Okay, I've done comparisons of pretty much all the main characters except for the main *main* characters so I'm going to do that now:
Harry Potter vs. Edward Cullen (main male character)
Harry grew up a neglected child which means he's not selfish or arrogant because he simply can't be. He's possibly the most famous person in the Wizarding World (arguably in the top 3 with Voldemort and Dumbledore) but he doesn't like the fame that follows him, and he's one of the most selfless people in the series. He sacrifices his life for all the people he loves because he knows that Voldemort can't die unless he dies as well. He dedicates his whole life to love (all kinds of it), his friends, and defeating Voldemort so people won't have to live in fear. And yet, he has some temper issues and he sometimes makes some stupid decisions, so he's not perfect. Edward, on the other hand, has spent his "life" doing whatever he wants and making sure that he doesn't sparkle in front of people so that he doesn't get in trouble. When he's over a hundred, he meets a girl who smells good and "falls in love" because of it. Then, he leaves her so that he won't kill her by accident and get in trouble. When he comes back, he's way too overprotective and abusive and even violent. And all the way, he is portrayed as totally perfect. Who sounds like the better, more realistic man? Yeah, I thought so.

2035. Hermione Granger vs Bella Swan (main female character)
Hermione is described as ugly (even if Emma is absolutely gorgeous) and no one cares. She is the smartest girl in the year (and JKR *shows* us that with countless examples) and it is a huge part of her personality. From the point when she is saved from the troll by Harry and Ron, she grows into a strong, brave, and independent young woman. She saves Harry and Ron's asses so much that they would have been expelled or even dead probably by third year. She gives up her education, no matter how much it means to her, and even her parents to go with Harry and Ron to destroy Horcruxes and friendship and loyalty means everything to her. Not to mention she doesn't need a man to complete her. Bella Swan is perfect (except for being clumsy, which is not a flaw) and also a completely empty shell so any girl can place herself in her shoes and claim that they can relate to her. She abandons all of her friends for her abusive boyfriend, and she marries him at age eighteen so that he will have sex with her and make her immortal. She's described as selfless and brave, but it's never shown. She has hundreds of chances to show her "bravery" by fighting the other vampires but she never does anything. She watches while Edward saves her. She also never does anything selfless. In fact, the complete opposite. She makes out with Jacob and leads him on, knowing that she will never be with him, just so that he won't go and fight. She never does anything for herself, and everything is just handed to her on a silver platter. I'm sorry, but Hermione is not only a realistic portrayal of modern femininity (meaning, women are *not* weak and co-dependent), but she's a great role model and a strong character in the series.

2036. Ron Weasley vs Alice Cullen (best friend of the lead characters, Harry and Bella)
This is going to be more of a checklist, not a paragraph like the other two.

Loyal: Ron is one of the most loyal people I've ever read about. He stands by his friends through everything and he never once even thinks about leaving his family like Percy did to pursue a better career and pureblood lifestyle. Alice is supposedly loyal, but when it's official that the Volturi are going to come and punish them all, she takes her "true love" and run away. Yes, her excuse is that she goes and finds that other half-human, half-vampire, but she still deserted her family in their time of need.

Effect of money on personality: Ron? None at all. His family are probably the poorest people in the series (possibly second to Mundungus) and it doesn't affect their attitudes at all. They know that money isn't the most important thing, and that love, family, and friendship is. They make sure they have plenty of the really important things in their life, and worry only a little bit about getting by with enough money. Alice, on the other hand, wouldn't be the same person without money. None of the Cullens would be. They depend so much on their fancy cars and designer clothes and having money to move to wherever they want in the world if humans start to suspect anything, that if they were poor, they would go completely insane.

Depth of Friendship With Main Character: Ron and Harry are practically brothers. Even though Ron is clearly jealous of Harry's fame, they both ignore it and it doesn't affect their friendship at all. They have been through so much together, from keeping the Stone from Quirrell to destroying the Horcruxes and killing Voldemort, that they can't be anything but extremely close. Alice and Bella are said to be great friends, but it's never shown (back to the show, don't tell thing). They never have any real conversations, they never do anything together that would really help them bond (shopping and painting your nails doesn't count), and both of them would choose their "true love" over the other. Friendship is supposed to come first, or haven't you heard?

Humor: Ron is one of the funniest characters, along with his twin brothers. Even if he's not meaning to make a joke, he has some of the wittiest, dumbest, funniest lines in the series. Even when things are going bad, he manages to make readers laugh with his humor, which honestly is just part of his personality. Alice rarely has humor. She has a bunch of lines that are obviously supposed to be funny but they're really not. Technically, that's Smeyer's fault, but then again, all of this is. So really, that's no excuse. Personally, even though Alice is "bubbly", I would much rather have Ron as a friend with his humor, selflessness, and loyalty.

2037. Like I said in the above reason, "Technically, that's Smeyer's fault, but then again, all of this is" She and JKR both created characters. JKR created many more than Smeyer, so you might think that since she had to think of more personalities, her characters would be more shallow than Smeyer's. However, it's the opposite. JKR gave every single character a deep, real personality while Smeyer gave her characters shallow personalities that were all based in almost all the same qualities. It's opinion, but I would rather read about characters who are all different and who have distinctive traits.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita toradora1017 said…
( i dont know if this is already down.) 55. it's not just about romance and love triangles and stupid stuff.

56. sometimes when i read twilight i just skip other parts that are just talk. but when i read harry potter, it makes me wanna read everything. and read more, even when it's ending is already satisfying. just cant get enough.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
angry
2038 - JK knows she is a writer and only a writer (a very good one at that). She does not feel the need to get involved with the films, "act" in them, or worse - approach the studies to ask if she could direct the last film. SM has no clue when to stop - she sees a money making scheme and milks it for or its worth! (IMDB)
angelic
^Oh My! She actually asked if she could direct Breaking Dawn? EPIC FAIL.
worse bit about it - i dont know if she will yet !!!!!! god help us all
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DivyaHarry said…
@souflizzle317: "Technically, that's Smeyer's fault, but then again, all of this is".

That is one of the funniest lines I've heard. :)

@mooimafish17: Are you serious? SHE? and DIRECT? Where is Voldemort when you need him?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^^ that is a good question, but i believe we have harry to thank for his absence!!
^Ahahahahahaha.

And she can't direct AND write a book. Actually, she can't do both. God wa so disgusted with her book, that he threw it at her head. That's probably what made her power hungry, because God was so dissapointed in her she turned to the Devils side. Stupid idiot. I just wish she knew how many people loath her. It's like, half the population of the World. ¬¬
There aren't words to describe this woman's stupidity.
^I agree!
Direct??????? Oh. My. God. When will she learn to stop? Horrible book + moderate director=ehh the movie's *okay*. Horrible book + author of the same book who doesn't have any directing experience=2012 has come early.

2039. The actors of Twilight make their characters into things other than they are in the books (Robert Pattinson has said that he got a "vibe" about Edward so he played him like). The actors of Harry Potter try as hard as possible to act in the way they think their characters would act. This is a sign of a good actor, not manipulating a character that someone else created.

2040. Life doesn't end perfectly. People are hurt, and they don't always end up with the ones they want. It's completely unrealistic for everyone in Twilight to be perfectly matched up. Even when Jacob was pushed out of the "love" triangle, he ended up finding his soul-mate (cough pedophile cough) in Renesmee. Not to mention that no one dies except for Irina, who spoke about one sentence in the entire series. THIS IS NOT REALISTIC. In Harry Potter, yes, Harry & Ginny and Ron & Hermione end happily in terms of romantic love, but they lost many people they loved along the way such as a brother (Fred), a godfather (Sirius), a loving mentor (Dumbledore), friends (I believe Colin died, and Dobby and Remus and Tonks of course), pets (Hedwig) etc. Snape, also, is the biggest example of unrequited love I've ever come across. The girl he loved never loved him back, and unrequited love is realistic. Dumbledore, too, had to kill Grindelwald, who many assume he was in love with. These things are realistic and losing people is something that most people can relate to. The themes in Twilight (vampirism, necrophilism, life being absolutely perfect) are things that 99% of people will never be able to relate to.
^don't forget bestiality!
@soulfizzle- I don't know how I could have forgotten Snape! i guess I was just thinking about Dumbledore because I had just written about him.
@pensieve_seeker- There actually is a festival in Spain where they throw tomatos at each other! I'm sory if I offended you. But sometimes all you can do is laugh. Oh course I wouldn't be the one throwing the tomato, but all the same, if the fan is really annoying you can't say it wouldn't be satisfsying.
Pensieve_Seeker: I'm really sorry for offending you. >.< I was exaggerating a little. For the record, though, this girl was sticking "Bring back Midnight Sun!" posters all over my neighborhood and forcing (Literally, forcing) petitions in random people's faces. The girl was waving around a huge Twilight sign and the tomato hit the sign, so she wasn't hurt or anything. Sorry for offending you.
Potterrox: Thanks. :) Sorry though.
smile
By the way, I love how this post was started by a Twilight fan. I just think it's kinda weird/cool/awesome how a Twilighter made this (possibly?) as a joke or a challenge, and now its kicking the "Twilight is Better Than Harry Potter" forum's butt. :) Sorry.
^^ I know (about the forum being started by a Twilight fan) and I love it :) And she said "Just start at one and see if you can get 1000" as if she wasn't expecting us to get past like 20, and now we're at 2040 :)
^^ And the first reply was from a twilight fan too! We are kicking a$$. I don't know how many reasons they have because after a few pages I realized how the 1000 reasons t is better than hp forum wasn;t going anywhere.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tymple said…
1 no edward
2 no bella
3 no charsile
4 no eseme
5 no alice
6 no jasper
7 no jacob
8 has david tennant
9 WIZARDS PEOPLE
10 good whriter
11 point
12 higher than a 4th grade reading level
13actualy good
14 in the movie you basicly get to see edward die
15dumbledor
16 hermiony
17 ron
18 tonks
19 harry
20 lupin
21 fred
22 georg
23scary villan
24not repeditive
25 more books
2041. Harry Potter makes you feel better. Never have I been so upset that my favorite section of a HP book couldn't cure :) However, I have herd girls say they get upset because they have no "Edward"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita donovanlieb said…
2042. I'm sure this was used a long time ago, but here's a quote by Stephen King with regards to the writers of HP and Twilight... "Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. ... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.""
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ashley1997 said…
oh come on!I think,if you love magic,you will love Harry Potter,but if you love romance,you will love Twilight.but,both them are good movies!
^^ i do like romance novels but i hate twilight because it is not a romance novel.
^Stephanie Meyer said that she knows the difference between love and lust. Obviously, her characters never got the memo.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PygmyPuff14 said…
^ She said that she knows the difference between love and lust??! And she thinks Edward and Bella "love" each other?? That woman needs therapy...
2043. JKR knows the difference between love and lust. What Ron and Lavender had was lust and naturally, the relationship went nowhere. Meyer does not understand this difference and her books are deceiving hundreds of teens to think lust is love.
^^ (i'm loving all the posts in a row that have the ^ sign) i love your point about ron and lavender's relationship going nowhere because of lust :) Smeyer might know the difference between love and lust, but she refuses to incorporate said difference into her books that millions (maybe? maybe only thousands, i'm not sure) of teenage girls are reading and they're getting a horrible message about how to grow up.

2044. I don't think this has been mentioned before in any sense, so I'm really excited about thinking of it haha: Smeyer's dedications are just normal, to her family and agent and whatever. I have nothing against her dedications because they're perfectly fine, but in Deathly Hallows, JKR's dedication was in the shape of a scar and it said: 'The dedication of this book is split seven ways: to Neil, to Jessica, to David, to Kenzie, to Di, to Anne, and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end.' Not only is it totally creative and original (shaped like a scar, 7th book=seven dedications), but she also was grateful enough to her readers to dedicate it to them because she knows that if it weren't for us, she wouldn't have gotten to where she is now. This shows that she is human and realizes that she isn't the ruler of the world. Smeyer seems to think that she's better than everyone else.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PygmyPuff14 said…
^(Love it too!)Adding to 2044. I love the way JKR uses phrases like "Godmothers of Swing" and "Her ink and paper twin" in her dedications. Even though you don't understand what they mean at first, they're extremely sweet. In the acknowledgements page in Breaking Dawn, however, Meyer's favourite band (Muse) is mentioned around five times and her family is mentioned once. Her book is about "love", isn't it? Does she love the band more than her family?

2045. I found this on Wikipedia:
Stephen King called the Harry Potter series "a feat of which only a superior imagination is capable", and declared "Rowling's punning, one-eyebrow-cocked sense of humour" to be "remarkable". King has also joked that "Rowling's never met an adverb she did not like!" He does however predict that Harry Potter "will indeed stand time's test and wind up on a shelf where only the best are kept; I think Harry will take his place with Alice, Huck, Frodo, and Dorothy and this is one series not just for the decade, but for the ages".
Stephen King stated, "the real difference [between J. K. Rowling and Meyer] is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer, and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

For those of you who don't know who Stephen King is, he's one of the most distinguished writers of our time.

2046. Only Irina dies in Breaking Dawn. Her sisters, Tanya and Kate, try to attack the Volturi and are held back by the other vamps. After a while, Kate kisses that other vampire guy (whose name I'm unable to remember) as though nothing has happened.
On the other hand, Remus was unable to stop Harry from going after Bellatrix when Sirius was killed. Harry was depressed for months after his death.
Harry's reaction is definitely more realistic. Losing a loved one hurts a lot and you stay hurt for a long time, not just a few minutes.
2046. This discussion began seven months ago... and we're still going!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita