Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
@italktosnake, that's really clever! Wing...guard...diadem (dium)...not sure I get the levi part but then O.S.A....That's so cool! Haha sorry, I really like riddles and I love when they make sense like that :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
^Oh my gosh that is so cool!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
hmmm
"I can't find a single thing good about Kristen Stewart :P"

Same here. I watched Zathura the other day(she played the older sister) and she SUCKED. And the part where she fell in love on sight with that astronaught(sp?) dude (who turned out to be an older version of one of her brothers) creeped me the fuck out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Twilihart_24_7 said…
tvilite da bez guy pooter sux my sox
"tvilite da bez guy pooter sux my sox"

It says "Twilight the best guy Pooter sucks my socks"

I don't know who this pooter guy is.
This is a forum about Harry Potter.
Not some guy named Pooter.
Wrong forum, sorry.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita icysparq said…
meh
^ ahahaa... XD

I hate Kristen Stewart too. Her acting isn't even acting, because she acts the same in almost every movie. It's just a bunch of sharp inhaling/exhaling, rapid blinking, and hair-ruffling (which is funny to watch during her interviews, she's always messing up her hair and leaving it sticking up all over the place). She's awkward, and she's a weirdo, and she made Bella one, too, because she changes her characters to be like her instead of the other way around.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
smile
yes ^^ god that pisses me off becaese i could a way better job - i could be the first woman in history to make a film that is better than the book!!!

whatever reason we are on: HP is subtle, in a good way.
HP is unflinchingly honest - its dosent need cheep gore/ giving birth to freaks to shock and prove a reaction out of its aduience. Its an old trick!.
To compare them - JKR shocks her aduience but a simple astouding use of the English language, she keeps us in serspence and we fall in love with the characters. (not get to watch them fall in love)
SM just jumps out and says boo.
ITS NOT THE SAME THING!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Italktosnakes said…
smile
@souflizzle317 I think the levi is because the Malfoy's had money and must have gave the MoM some of the money (as a levy, or however its spelt), so that was the power he had...I think. :D x
worried
link

link

Those should be reason enough.... I'm very scared...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuperFab15 said…
worried
^ Oh. My. GOD! Wtf is with these twitards? The first page was just WRONG, but this...

"I FUKIN HATE EERBD U=HERE!!11! YOU ALL ATR MEAN COWSDH!!1!! I HATE YOU@!!!1 IM GONNA KILL YOU AL2q22@ I GOTTA GUN!!1! SAY TWILIGHT IS BEYTER OR I SHOTZ!!1!1! NO@!!`!!"....

made me facepalm so hard, I accidentally gave myself a headache. These are the people who make me want to curl up in a corner and weep for humanity.
crying
^^ *weeps with SuperFab15*
@icy the part about making her characters to fit her is the description I was looking for. Thank you. And as my own point THAT'S NOT F****** ACTING!!!!!!! DUMBASS! ACTING IS FITTING YOUR CHARACTER *NOT* CHARACTER FITTING YOU. sorry for the caps rape, it was needed
@italktosnakes, thanks I get the levy thing now :) That's really cool....

Whatever reason we're on now, I really have no idea:
There is an actual, officially published Twilight parody. It's called TwiLite and it's a real book, not some fan fiction on a website. It's basically the plot of Twilight, but edited to show how stupid it is and it's actually pretty amusing if you read it :)

link

That's a link for the book ^ If you click on the image of the book, you can read the first chapter or something. I suggest you do so, it's not great literature (obviously, being just a parody), but it's amusing. Harry Potter has no such parody. The parodies of Harry Potter are videos on youtube made by fans to enhance their enjoyment of the series.
smile
^^ a very potter musical?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emlincr said…
The next reason will be reason 2557.

2557. The parodies of Harry Potter actually makes fun of Twilight. Exmple:
link

Lol I love Potter Puppet Pals!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Persephone713 said…
I dont know if it was mentioned in the reasons but I have one

2558. Harry Potter has been translated into 67 different languages around the world and you need to be acclaimed to be spread that far around the globe. The Movies have Made 5.4billion dollars and all are critically acclaimed. There is a Wizarding World that opens today. And the books are already in the classics section in the book store.
I need to be here to get away from the literal FIGHTING that hannahtwilight is doing. Can she please leave us alone and learn that her afgrdesuiokhaefdgr;iouhaergjh doesn't make any sence! I've got a headache.
^ I *hope* she leaves us alone! All the most offensive I've read have mostly been written by her :P

Did anyone look at the book I posted? Maybe it's just me, but I think it's pretty amusing as a quick light read :)
^^ there are two arnt there, nightlight and twilite

hehe :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emlincr said…
^I've read nightlight but not twilite but I'll definitely check it out. Lol I love how the parodies are better than the original books. Kinda sad actually.

Oh and I think we can all agree that Twitards are crazy.
^^ yep - defo

gotta run - England games on :D :D
@mooimafish17 and emlincr: I haven't read nightlight but I will :) Are those the only two parodies that are actually official, published books?
I don't think this is a reason but the twitards' reasons on the twilight superfansite on msn were pathetic, so a bunch of harry potter fans have gone in and reedited the whole page, disproving all their reasons. Just saying.
meh
^^ lol - post the link please

England drew :( :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
Yeah, so did America :( We watched it during math class, cause I'm STILL not out of school yet. We should have won, stupid ref.

*shakes self out of funk*

@ssuperfab. oh I think i saw that one. Do they say HP sucks because it's longer and they're too dumb to read it?
smile
England is getting on my nerves. I don't understand the game, but I know they could of done better. but its cool, I was just glad Crouch played, because Im actually IN LOVE with him (Robot=Lovee)*Does the Robot Dance*. :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FredWRules said…
^^^ There's another published book called new moan. LOL I freaked out my friend when I'd finished it, because she didn't know I was reading it, and I half pronounced it new moon not moan. It was funny but she got so pissed at me when I told her what I really read.
I want to read these parodies now...
Question: In England, is year 8 like 8th grade for Americans?

How is Germany doing in the World Cup?
"Question: In England, is year 8 like 8th grade for Americans?"

That's what I wanna know too.
xD
link

here's the link! :)

reason whatever: On the mtv movie awards when they showed the new Deathly Hallows trailer, I was squealing like an idiot and kicking my legs and was completely sucked in. The eclipse trailer's sh*ttiness makes me laugh.
I think year 8 may be different for us in Australia too. How old are you when you go into year 8 in England?
I'm American, so I don't know for sure but my in my fifth grade class (mid-year) we got a new kid from London and he was only 9 while the rest of us were 11 and a couple of us were 10, so I think year 8 is more like 7th grade. Or 9th. Ugh, that's always confused me!
That or it's the same (year 8 IS like 8th grade) but in England they just start school earlier because I remember how everyone was so surprised at how much younger he was than everyone else.

QUESTION for our British friends: Do you guys have kindergarten? Because if you don't, that might be it...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
the next reason will be 2560. I really don't know what british schooling custom dictates, but I think they go to primary school then univerity training, with something in between. But I read that in a book set in the future, so I might be completely wrong. British ppl, help me out!
Alright. How bout this: I am not in 8th grade. I am a Slytherin 4th year.

Let's put it in Hogwarts terms. Then we can understand it.
^OOOOPS! i meant 9th grade
"Let's put it in Hogwarts terms. Then we can understand it."

Great idea!
I'm not an 11th grader (the grade I'm going into when I go back to school) I'm a..well I don't know what house i'm in 6th year. xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita icysparq said…
@souflizzle- actually, there is a book parody of Harry Potter :) It's called "Barry Trotter and the Unauthorized Parody" that was written by a guy from Saturday Night Live. But it isn't really great literature either. It also isn't very funny... probably because Harry Potter isn't as easy to make fun of as Twilight is :P

I'm a third year. I agree with LoveforSeverus, it's in terms we can all understand. I'm actually in year 8.
ohhhh alright :)
whoooooooooo!
I would be going into 4th year in the fall :) aka, American 9th grade & 14 years old (15 in November yay!!)

@icysparq: Yeah, I doubt that a Harry Potter parody could be too funny because it's just too hard to make fun of.
Yeah, I'm turning 14 so I'll be going into 4th year with you Soulfizzle :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Renarimae said…
2561: In HP, the males don't imprint on the females and so they must love them back no matter what. I mean, c'mon that's ridiculous! And the thing about it is that SMeyer said that the the love might become romantic and then they'll reproduce. If reproduction is all that matters in romance and marriage besides the man being in total control, that is SO sexist!

2562:Extra chromosomes wouldn't be likely to give you special abilities, it'd most likely cause a severe case of Down syndrome or some other kind of MR.
wink
^^ good reasons

okay - dunno what 8th grade is but a year 8 would turn 13 during the year

im in the sixth hogwarts year - ohhh i feel so old hehe

kindergarden - ages?
I was 3 & 4 in kindergarden... o.o
"I was 3 & 4 in kindergarden... o.o"

I was reading at a 2nd grade level in kindergarden.
xD
smile
What year would I be in? Im 15-16, and Im in year 10 at english school :)
you'd be 5th grade going into 6th grade