Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DracoLuver said…
So i'm not going crazy? hhaha.. I <3 his accent because it's so sweet but here i was like "Oh no, what happened!?" ...
Yes, I'm ready to sue! This HAS to be perfect! And i was hoping they could make LV more scary. Paler skin, red eyes, etc ... I didn't like him. And i hated it when he started shouting in GoF .. he's suppose be all calm and whisper, that's what scares most people. Although the actor playing him was really good. I just wish the director kept him the same.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
smile
Btw, I'm kinda changing the topic here , but have any of you heard MoM's song Falling Sidecar?
I don't listen to wrock. Is wizard music good?
Yes. Yes it is.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
i love bravest man i ever knew - but not heard any more lol
You should listen to some more... But never mind that now.
Well, I'll be off! Bye, I'll try to post some reasons. I dunno what # we're on, but it doesn't really matter. We're 1000+.. :D

xx
2000+... bye :)
zzz
I think I'm gonna go now too, if anyone is actually reading this anymore... Bye!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
crying
What do you guys think Snape is Danger is from?

I think it's right before he... kicks the bucket...

*colapse in a fit of tears* OH SEVERUS, PLEASE DON'T DIE!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Part 1 ends when the get caught by the snatchers :) x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hogwarts62442 said…
big smile
Oh my gosh you guys I saw the trailer and Voldemort doesn't sound like he did in Goblet of Fire. It was so dramatic when Harry went into the forest to his death and when Voldemort yelled Avada Kedavra! So are any of you guys going at midnight to see the movie? I know I am. In costume.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^I'm debating if I should go or not because it is a school night but... Idk
smile
Does anyone know what day it is for England, and time, I have no idea. I have no clue what to look for tbh :/ x
^^ google it
oh and LOVE YOUUUU lucius_malloy

okay - had to get it out of the system - of to read my immortal now :'( im scared
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hogwarts62442 said…
smile
@LoveforSeverus- Yeah I understand but you can just watch the movie, hurry back home and go straight to sleep even though you'd be groggy and sleepy the whole day. I mean, come on, it's better than being absent, right?
hmmm
@LOveforSeverus I thought it was a bit stupid to open it on a school night tbf. I mean they did it for the books (JKR said the HP releases had to be on weekends, or right after school finishes...) so I don't see why they couldn't do it for the films :/ Im literally gonna have to beg my mom to watch the midnight release. Doesn't help she HATES HP and LOVES twilight...x
^^ twilight mum?
Not far off yeah. And people think teenage twi-hards are wierd...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
@Accio_Pandorica, Oh, jeez, I'm sorry :( That must be terrible. My mom loves Harry Potter and she was so relieved when I stopped liking Twilight :)

@whoever asked it, I'm too lazy to scroll up and find it: I'M SO GOING AT MIDNIGHT!! See, this is my elaborate plan (which you probably don't really care about) is this: My 15th birthday is on November *18th* (significant because in America, we get our driving permits at 15) so my plan is, after school on Thursday the 18th, I go get my permit. Then, i finish all my homework as quickly as possible, because I clearly won't be able to do it once I get home after the movie. Then, I head to the theater around 10:30 to get tickets and good seats, watch the (hopefully) amazing movie for my birthday, and then go home and sleep for 4 hours before getting up for, ugh, school. I am *sooooo* excited (and very scared of disappointment at the same time) for the movie :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheQuibbler said…
surprise
OH MY GOSH THAT TRAILER WAS EPIC!!!!!! (sorry for the caps rape) I wish they had an icon for screaming your head off! I was just kind of sitting there stunned... except at the Harry/Voldemort scene, then I was like awww...
oh that came out sounding really wrong haha!

@ soulfizzle: Yeah Voldemort cast a spell on Dumbledore's coffin to make it open up so he can get the Elder Wand.

I think we should mob the twitards at the Eclipse release tonight, cause they'll all be in one place, the theaters. WHO'S WITH ME?!

I need your guy's opinion on something, for the part 1 release I'm thinking of dressing up as Hermione but as a Death Eater, you know Hermione-gone-bad kind of thing. I'm going to crimp my brownish hair like her and wear (hopefully, I haven't bought it yet) my timeturner necklace and Hennaing (temporary tattooing kind of thing) the Dark Mark onto my arm. Do you guys think that sounds like a good idea or not?
btw, I was Hermione for a play once so I think I can pull it off.
smile
Quibbler, I think it sounds cool :) You'll look wicked :P x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
rainy
Wow.
A lot of pages since I was last on.
xD
I'd add a reason to get us a on track, but I'm too depressed right now...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emlincr said…
^^Aww how come are you depressed?

But about the movies, my mom won't let me go see the midnight showing of DH since it's on a school night >:(

I actually feel sorry for the people who have to make the movies of HP because since they're such good books, it's hard to live up to them haha. I mean if the HP books (god forbid) don't exist, and only the movies did, they would be pretty epic movies, but since the books do exist, they will always be criticized.
Oh and also the teen choice awards are gonna be on pretty soon and I went to vote and it just pissed me off so much that Twilight was in so many categories and they're probably gonna win everything. Grrr >:(
Haha can you guys just help and vote anyway so that some other stuff might come close to beating Twilight?
Here's the link:
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!! I'm gone for THREE days and we have 13, count 'em, 13 new pages to read. Sorry for the caps rape, but damn, I just spend like half an hour reading this thing. good job!

I know I'm late, but yes, I will join the battle. I will bring an enruptment horn (that thing that explodes ot the lovegood's house, I blankedon the spelling)

Also, I posted a few days ago how I was going it an Eclipse pre-screening in NYC. I went, and oh my god, it was ridiculous!!! I can't tell you how many times I rolled my eyes during that show. Go see it, it's worth it to make fun of. But the stars flaked at the last moment :( Stupid hollywood types

I am very ashamed to be asking this, but what is the date that DH part 1 comes out? I'm having a momentary brain fart *casts eyes down in shame*

On a random note, I learned how to say something in German today.
Eichhörnchen lieben Bananen und Gurken! *shakes fist like angry german person* that means squirrels love bananas and cucumbers! I feel pretty cool being able to say that
link

I love the anit-Twilight icons on here. And you don't need an account to see them X)

"^^Aww how come are you depressed?"

Flippin' bullies online won't stop harassing me. And they're like 18 and 17 while I'm 15. And they call me immature. =/
angelic
Oh my god you guys. Some sick asshole left 3 kittens on a back road in my neighboorhood. I'm so pissed off!

But I did name them!
Alex (ALL white male) after Alan Rickman's character in Snow Cake
Rayden (ALL black male) after a friend of mine who likes that name.
Bellatrix (white female with grey stripes on her head) after the HP character and the star in the night sky
angry
Oh my god you guys. Some sick asshole left 3 kittens on a back road in my neighboorhood. I'm so pissed off!

WTF!?!?!?
Poor kitties!
And I love how you named one Bellatrix.
*high fives*
I hate how some Twilight fans think the only reason we have this rivaly is because we're jelouse that RobPatz got casted as Edward. Although i think he's a traitor, but happy that he hates working for them, it's not the reason im mad. On of the books it said "Move over Harry Potter". At first was supporting it, but now im ticked off! HOW DARE THEY! They didn't force her to put that on the cover. I don't care if it was an opinion!
And i hate it when their like "HP has 7 books, but we have 4!". So? It matters on how much detail you have in the books. We'll be glad forget the other 3 books, and talk about the first 4. We'd still win. :|

And, yayyy! My old long ranting self is back! :P
Gosh, I have so many typos in my post. Sorry if it's hard to understand. I'm really tired, but i can't fall asleep. (I have insomnia) >.>
heart
^I do too :/

But I love these Kittens!!! Alex especially!

Rayden, Alex, Bellatrix from left to right.
 ^I do too :/ But I upendo these Kittens!!! Alex especially! Rayden, Alex, Bellatrix from left to
heart
Awww!
So cute~
*wants to steal one*
^^ hahaha
meh
haha don't worry, moo, I love you too :)
and I'm not allowed to go to the midnight showing after all, except if, by some miracle, my school begins at ten or eleven that friday. it has been known to happen but it's not very likely. sigh. but if not midnight, then I'll go on the 19th after school :D
and btw do you know what sucks? my due date was 20.11, but I was 13 days late... mum said if I'd been born then, I could have gone. ._.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theighthorcrux said…
Wow nobody's posted a reason in a while so here goes ^.^
2598. Pretty much because Harry Potter fans can actually spell and make sense when giving reasons why the HP books are better. (Twilight fans: "Because, like...Edward's hot!") Uh...a dude who never washes his hair. Yep, thats pretty hot. Who needs him when you've got Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Tom Felton?!
2598. Wasn't this whole thing started by some Twitard who thought HP fans couldn't reach 1000? Well LOOK AT US NOW, BITCH :D
2599. UM, TWO WORDS. TOM FELTON!!!!
^^ You do no know how much I agree. Except for the fact your first one has already been here...

Has anybody mentioned hidden meanings yet? I seem to remember someone bringing them up...
I agree with 2598 so much. And their posts are so stupid sometimes too. *pokes pic included*
 I agree with 2598 so much. And their posts are so stupid sometimes too. *pokes pic included*
big smile
hahahahaha :D
laugh
venvargie - oh hun you por thing - if they do it again, tell then you are better than they will ever be. Then come here and i will give you a cyber hug :D :D

LoveforSeverus - those are soooooo cute, but just so you no, me and venvargie will be stealing them at some point -
there lucky they have you :D

Welcome theighthorcrux (greatname) and nice reasons to :D
venvargie - oh hun you por thing - if they do it again, tell then you are better than they will ever be. Then come here and i will give you a cyber hug :D :

Aw thanks.
But it's been going on for months so I'm kinda used to it. =/
heart
Don't touch Alex :) I love him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twistandglue said…
All of this is true Twilight is just as good as Harry Potter. Don't go patronising Twilight and don't go patronising Harry Potter ether.So take it from a fan of both of them there just as good as the other.
heart
venvargie - I still love you babe, you shouldn't have to put up with if!

Lovefor: can I have bellatrix? pwetty plzzzzz
Of course you can have Bellatrix :) All she does is sleep anyway.
Ok minus the fact that I'm sunburned and the flash killed my eyes, this is me and Bellatrix. Have a kitty.
 Of course wewe can have Bellatrix :) All she does is sleep anyway. Ok minus the fact that I'm sunburn
sad
haha I is back :D
anyway, today we made this awesome radio show (which I know none of you really care about, but anyway) I was this psychiatrist and people called in with their problems.

And also, I would just like to say that a) I hate shopping b) I hate dresses even more and c) I hate shopping for dresses most of all. incidentally, that's exactly what I have to do ._. ._. ._.
cool
Oh I'm right there with you, luci
hmmm
Seriosusly. Dresses are the most annoying thing on this planet, except maybe Twilight fan girls. But I have my confirmation this summer, and my mum has INSISTED on a dress. So far, this is the only ok one I've found... Don't mind my weird expression, I was trying to get the whole thing in the pic :D
 Seriosusly. Dresses are the most annoying thing on this planet, except maybe Twilight shabiki girls. But
Aw but it's so cute!!!