Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
dwolf is a perfect example of the phenomenon 'people who don't read [harry potter] can't spell'.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Accio_Pandorica said…
heart
Mint pic :) x Check us lot out, bunch of stunners innit ;) x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
link

Take this please!!! And in the "suggestions" box say "A Silver Doe that says "Always" at the bottom"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meh
^ I would, but I can't see the pics on my iPod :( I'll do it tomorrow
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
@LoveforSeverus: ummm, okay....I speak about 15 words in Spanish (counting 1-10, hola, adios, gracias, and amigo/amiga pretty much sum up my Spanish) so I'm pretty sure I'm *not* your Spanish teacher haha :)

@TheQuibbler: Um....I don't think I've ever been to Utah, sorry. I go to Colorado every year to ski at Snowmass but that's not what you asked so...yeah never mind haha :)

I have all the DVDs (so far) in a special section of my DVD case and there are 2 empty spots just waiting for DH part 1 & 2 haha :)
@soufizzle I figured. You're very nice and she's a dick. She has a mustache. Anyway...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
I would post a picture, but my computer is pretty new and I don't have any photos on it yet. Sorry.

@souflizzle- I think I may have possibly been to your book store. Is it near Basin Harbor Club, or Lake Champlain? My grandparents used to take us there, and I think I went to a bookstore.
Well probably not, but it would be a funny coincidence.
And I have a "Very Potter Box". It's a hand-made wooden box with pretty decor and it has all my books and movies and Marauder's Map in it. And Quidditch through the ages and Fantastic Beasts.
^^that is pretty awesome.

General question- Has anyone read beedle the bard? Is it good?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuperFab15 said…
^ My friend did and she LOVED them. She had it with her one day at school and I saw it, fangirl squealed, and took it. I read one of the stories (Babbity Rabbity and her Cackling Stump, of course!) and it was awesome!!! I need to get it and read the rest, but what I've read was really good! :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuperFab15 said…
Reason ?: link

Twilight even ruins BURGER KING!!!
^It's amazing!!! I Love Beedle the Bard!!! especially The Old Warlock's Hairy Heart.
I will be reading those to my kids :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FredWRules said…
smile
oh, ok, I go to sleep for what, 7 hours, and you add another 2 new pages and start a new discussion? this is just ridiculous.
I know, Fred - we tend to be :)
^hahahaha, yeah. good point...
To change the subject completely, has anyone here ever heard of CISV?
no. do you watch torchwood?
no. should I?
it's really good- if you like doctor who (david tennant era), aliens and science fiction stuff...
haha I've never watched dr who either, we don't get it here... I don't think we grt torchwood either.
big smile
:( damn.

RANDOM PICTURE TIME!!!!! (and caps rape...?)
 :( damn. bila mpangilio PICTURE TIME!!!!! (and nyara rape...?)
haha epic :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
tongue
I love the pic. xD

That's me, by the way. I look ugly in pictures, I know. And it was taken by my phone so it's crappy but, eh.
 I upendo the pic. xD That's me, kwa the way. I look ugly in pictures, I know. And it was taken kwa my
Aww, you're not ugly :)
Aww, you're not ugly :)

Aww, thanks.
However, some internet bullies got a hold of it and started teasing me. Telling me to pluck my eyebrows and lose some weight because I am so fucking fat apparently. =/ They even showed a bunch of people so theyt could all laugh at me. Course, no one believed it was my pic, but still...
Here's a picture of me that I actually like (btw, I was really hyper, so I was acting a bit weirdly...)

this picture was from a couple of years ago, but you know... I got braces a few months after that, and I had my glasses off... (yeah, typical nerd, right?)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Here's a picture of me that I actually like (btw, I was really hyper, so I was uigizaji a bit weirdly..
big smile
Here's a picture of me that I actually like (btw, I was really hyper, so I was acting a bit weirdly...)

You're so cute! X3
thanks :) you're really pretty, the cyberbullies were probably just jealous, and are really fat ugly hermits with no friends...
I have braces! It's ok... and I NEVER wear my glasses. I hate them.
And noone here is ugly!!! We're all pretty people. I hate it when pretty people say that. And besides, we actually have personalities, so if all else fails then we still have something going for each of us :)
 I have braces! It's ok... and I NEVER wear my glasses. I hate them. And noone here is ugly!!! We're a
big smile
do you dye your hair? because it looks FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!
Yes I do dye my hair :) I'm naturally really blond but when your moms BFF is a hair stylist.... Thank you :)
This is my natural color :) Have you posted a pic yet?
 Yes I do dye my hair :) I'm naturally really blond but when your moms BFF is a hair stylist.... Thank
smile
This is my natural color :)

You're so pretty~
Everyone at school are major preps except for, like, 10 people. Who are those 10 people? MY kick-ass friends who i love!
and are really fat ugly hermits with no friends...

Haha, prolly. I do have a picture of one of them and...WOW.
Yes, i managed to get a picture of one of the people who harassed me.
Ugly ain't he?
He's like, 23...
 and are really fat ugly hermits with no friends... Haha, prolly. I do have a picture of one of th
yep. that's just nasty.

and @LoveforSeverus, I have posted a pic up, I'm the one in the green jumper, being weird...
He looks like a fucking pedo.
He wants to be one, but no one will talk to him coz he's too ugly.
He looks like a fucking pedo.

Well he's constantly on a kids site so...
And he works in a deli if it makes it any creepier...

yep. that's just nasty.

Least i'm not hungry anymore. xD
laugh
He wants to be one, but no one will talk to him coz he's too ugly.

Ahahahahaha!
xD
*high fives*
yeah, that's weird... my stomach was just rumbling, and now it isn't... I think I want a smoothie though...
Here's a pic of my friends :)
On the left is Ashley, then Casey, the tie-dye is Christine (HP4L is her account), beside her is Sara. That's me in front of Christine and the chick whose boobs are on my face is my mommy!!
We just got off a water ride at Bucsh Gardens!
 Here's a pic of my Marafiki :) On the left is Ashley, then Casey, the tie-dye is Christine (HP4L is he
smile
you're all really pretty... since we're talking glasses, I love mine :D well, I have worn them over half my life... and yeah. and I had braces, once, now I just have these built-in retainers.
and on the topic of pics we actually like, here's one from barcelona, april '10.
 you're all really pretty... since we're talking glasses, I upendo mine :D well, I have worn them over h
We just got off a water ride at Bucsh Gardens!

Awesome! xD
you're all really pretty... since we're talking glasses, I love mine

Haha, I've never had to wear glasses. xD
Perfect vision for me~
You're still pretty though.
I just feel I wouldn't be the same without glasses... first time I actually saw my swim team with them on, they didn't recognise me (cos I obviously don't wear glasses in the pool :D)
My dad wears glasses to the pool. I don't think i have a pic of mine.. hmmmm....Here's one from 7th grade before I dyed my hair and got braces... Me and Shakira :)
 My dad wears glasses to the pool. I don't think i have a pic of mine.. hmmmm....Here's one from 7th g
Hey ven, what kids site is that pedo on?
Hey ven, what kids site is that pedo on?

Neopets.com.
He sticks to the ooc boards on the roleplaying section.
He's self proclaimed king of the RP boards.
*rolls eyes*
he and his fangirls are nothing more than moronic hypocrites.

And he talks with a f-fucking st-stutter and c-constantly uses ;______________; He say he thinks with a stutter. *rolls eyes again*
raise your wand if you have glasses!!!!

|\/| *raises wand*

(Here's a pic of me with glasses and braces... being weird again...)
 raise your wand if wewe have glasses!!!! |\/| *raises wand* (Here's a pic of me with glasses and bra