Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
smile
hehe, its an actor called Chris Simmons, playing a character called DC Mickey Webb (detective constable, hes a policeman) in a TV show called the bill
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
^ Haha nicee yeah, I realize now it looks nothing like Tom Felton...shows how much attention I pay to people's icons :)

Well, I'm off to the plane back to America and I won't be checking this for like 24 more hours, so don't add *too* many more pages, okay guys? haha no, I love it, it's just a little overwhelming :) But seriously, if there's more than, like, 15 more pages when I check it tomorrow morning, I might have to kill a magician and wear him as an outfit to go travelling to Hawaii :) (reference to IDEK 9 1/2 on youtube....if you haven't seen it, GO WATCH IT!!!)
^^ aww have fun sweetie - ill try not to spam :D :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
^ Have fun? I live there, I'm heading home after already having fun in Paris haha thanks though :) I'll see (well talk/type to) you all again tomorrow!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
I am never, EVER going to be a newsreader.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuperFab15 said…
Ok, no more sleep for me. I'm just gonna make myself a charger because this is getting ridiculous.
opps souflizzle317 lol sorry - well i hope you liked Paris (you were only across the pond to me, you should of shouted :D :D)
superfab15 - whats a charger?
why lucius_mallory?
big smile
haha it's just too much hassle :D we got to try reading to the camera today... I've never stumbled over my words that much :D oh, and also - I talk so fast no one would actually know what's happening in the world...

and, by the bye, how does one begin to pack for two weeks? *le sigh*...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
^^ I know exactly how you feel. I'm going to camp for twelve days, and i leave on Sunday. I probably should be packing or cleaning the kitchen, but you all are helping me procrastinate. :)
yeah, I'm gonna volunteer at one, in the kitchens :D I leave tomorrow and half my clothes are still in the laundry...
hmmm
by the way, has anyone ever though about the fact that often green is a good colour and red is a bad colour, yet gryffindor is red and slytherin is green?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
heart
yay soufizzle is coming home! I think in about 2 years i'm going to Germany
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuperFab15 said…
I'm so jealous of all you people who get to go places!!!!!!! The farthest I ever get to go is Rochester NY to visit my mom and her geriatric relatives.
Farthest I've been so far is Puerto Rico.
i went half way round the world.....to Australia once

it was great

(sorry if that sounds like im showing off lol :))
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Accio_Pandorica said…
meh
I went to a well exotic place...Scotland. (/sarcasm
As Frankie Boyle says 'Welcome to Scotland, please set your watches back 25 years' ^^ x
I lived in Barbados. And now I live in Santa Claus Land, more commonly known as Finland.
Beat that.
I lived in Washington DC, but now we live in the boring suburbs. We go into the city a lot, though. Say hi to santa for me, all the way up north in Finland!
cool
Yeah, that's a distance of 1100 kilometres... I'll try to remember when I see him next Christmas :D

and by the way, people, are you proud of me? I beat my unbeatable dad at trivial pursuit -1985 genius edition (y)
smile
Umm..I know I'm going totally off topic (as in, back on a topic that we're currently off) but I have a picture that I LOVE. Its the only pic I own that I actually like (other than the other one I showed you guys) :) x
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Umm..I know I'm going totally off topic (as in, back on a topic that we're currently off) but I have
cool
^ hehe

and well done lucius_malloy :D :D
also, i live in London, the coolest city on this earth.........MWHAHAH i win :D :D

(England also birthplace of HP, so double win :D )
But hey - on the list of places I used to live in, Surrey. HOME of the Dursleys and therefor Harry Potter.
smile
:) Yayy England 4evuhh xx
And sorry for the bad quality photo, but I only just uploaded it from my DSi, cause I sent it to my Boy-Friend Luke (yes, I call him Lupin, he calls me Tonks. cause we're cool innit) and the DSi camera is like -200 mega-pixel :P x
You lived in SURREY!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! That's awesome! I've lived in South Carolina all my life. And I go to Alabama a lot. Redneck centralll!!!!
smile
Lucius, you lucky thing! I wish I lived somewhere that was famous for something or someone. I only have one claim to fame and it only makes sense to English people...I used to live with Dec's (as in Ant and Dec) brother and my Mom and Dad. I have a picture of me being on Dec's shoulders and another of him rolling the snookers balls at me, while I was on the snooker table...
Yep, Surrey, the Bim, then back here ._. But me and my sister, we're trying to get our parents to agree to move to australia (me) or the states (her).
^^ im going to uni - as far away as poss lol

il miss LDN but i dont wanna live at home so..........:D
Luci come to the states!!!
hehe if we all lived in the states we could all meet up
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
hehe if we all lived in the states we could all meet up

Haha, like my parents would ever agree to that. xD
Haha I know. But it'd be so fun.
It would be. xD
Yeah, but my mom would have a heart attack if I met people that I knew online. I'm pretty sure you all aren't pedos, but you never know. (If it's any consolation, I don't think you are.)
^Same here :/
I think we're all who we say we are but still
hmmm
Parents... *sighs*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emlincr said…
Wow I'm gone for 2 days and there's 9 more pages???!!! Crazy.

Haha I'm too lazy to read all those pages so I just read this page and since we seem to be on the topic of where we've lived, I've lived in Colorado all my life =D The city where you can walk a mile high!
Colorado... nver been there!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emlincr said…
Haha there really isn't much to do here unless you're an outdoorsy person (which I am) The ski/snowboarding slopes are the best in the country! Well, in my opinion anyway haha.
^I figured. I wanna live in Kentucky when I grow up for work... I wanna be a horsey vet :) (I know it's Equine Vet but horsey vet is cool)

EVERYONE!!!!!! please answer my question about "who's your favorite actor/actress in either series.?"
Haha yep after high school, I hope to go to uni in Australia. I have it all figured out: if I go to Japan as a foreign exchange in two years, then the only continents I haven't visited are Australia and Africa. And I know I can get my parents to take me diving in Egypt cos they were there a few years back abd loved it.

Sev - I'm also working on getting them to agree to a trip to WWoHP - would it not be awesome if they agreed and then all you yanks could come on the same day? :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DracoLuver said…
10 more pages? Really? Okay, so i was so mad today. I went to the library and asked the librarian if "Lord of the Rings" was checked out, and she's all like "Yeah, I'm so sorry. It's much better then Harry Potter. She [Rowling] copied everything! She should be ashamed!" I was gritting my teeth and i was about to claw her face off, but instead i said "Oh, yeah, she spent 17 years on it. Copying is a lot harder then it seems." It's okay if you don't like the books, i'll still be your friend .. but i will get really offended if you said J.K Rowling copied everything and wasn't creative. Sure, maybe some of the scenes were probably the same, but you shouldn't automatically say the whole story wasn't her own! UGH! >:|
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Guin90 said…
^ Is she stupid, of course there are similarities between the stories, there always will be, 'it's the nature of storytelling' (as my screenwriting prof says). But to say it's nothing more than a copy...if she's going to say that then she also believes that LOTR is just a copy of the Beowulf. It's just the way all stories are told...especially in that sort of genre.
Cheer up she obviously has no idea what she's talking about!!!!!:D:D
She... what? But I agree with Guin up there, just ignore her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FredWRules said…
smile
yes you have to come to Australia- you have to live in melbourne!!!!!
btw, I survived last night!! (Thank god!!!!)

and you all already know I live in Australia.

@DracoLuver, that woman sounds annoying. Another mob may need to be formed.
^^ Thanks! She really made me mad! If my mom lets me, next time, i'll spend my time making her understand the different concepts. >.>

^ She said Harry Potter is entirely copied from Lord of the Rings and is un-orginal.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Guin90 said…
Aha I live in Melbourne!!

There is no question, let's form a mob!!
@FredW - Yes!!! Hahah, we'll only need dragons. That should do it! She IS annoying. I'm going to some other service desk next time. I think she is a twilighter because when my mom mentionied me reading it, she sorta brightened up. I tried telling my mom that reading that Saga isn't a huge accomplisment.