Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
hehehehe - LOL!
 hehehehe - LOL!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GemonkDruid said…
LOLZ
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Guin90 said…
You've all probably seen this a million times but it's hilarious :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 You've all probably seen this a million times but it's hilarious :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
smile
^^ lol
mean girls quotes are ALWAYS funny :D :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FredWRules said…
EPIC PHOTOBOMB!!!! (caps rape??)
 EPIC PHOTOBOMB!!!! (caps rape??)
here's another random picture, because I am really bored.
 here's another bila mpangilio picture, because I am really bored.
tongue
And now im annoyed coz I keep finding more I like, I wish I'd read this before I read twitlight...I moght still have a fully functional brain:D

Edit: Click on it to read :D:D
 And now im annoyed coz I keep finding zaidi I like, I wish I'd read this before I read twitlight...I m
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
laugh
Haha, I started a pic posting thing XD Go me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
heart
hahaha I so badass, I sneak on staff computer =) oh-oh, staff come!

e-hugz :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Loving all of these pics. All pretty wicked tbf. I love my profile pic one though :) x
 Loving all of these pics. All pretty wicked tbf. I upendo my profaili pic one though :) x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
tongue
Or this...
 au this...
I think I may be very bored.....

Click to enlarge...:D
 I think I may be very bored..... Click to enlarge...:D
hehe :)
 hehe :)
Very, very, very bored...I'll stop now...after this...sorry but I can't help myself....:D

Again click to enlarge

I swear I'll stop now...promise...cross my heart and kiss my elbow...
 Very, very, very bored...I'll stop now...after this...sorry but I can't help myself....:D Again clic
^ Hahahaha win XD
smile
:) These are all pretty wicked. Ha, and to think I should be at school, learning French...ppsshhh x
pfft. when are you going to need it.
smile
I know. In the last four years, the only thing I can say properly is 'J'aime les Harry Potter et le Prince de Sang mele. C'etatit fantastique!' Which means 'I like Harry potter and the Half bloody Prince. Its fantastic!'
win!!!! totally saying that in my french classes!!!!
smile
It is pretty cool tbh. The only reason I chose French was because my Dad accidentally brought 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' in French and I wanted to read it so yannoo...
Are you on Holiday by any chance? x
yeah, I am

hey, have you seen the latest dr who episode? it has the pandorica in it!
hehe, I'm glad matt whats-his-face got stuck in there. he was annoying.
I prefer David Tennant.
surprise
Latest episode...? Ohh, USA is behind the UK in DR Who episodes. ^^
And how could you not love Matt Smith? Fittest person ever, joint with Russell Howard, James Corden and Prince Harry (Google them)! x
smile
Just realised how British I sound saying Prince Harry is a fitty. Lols x
I'm Australian, and he really annoys me. though there were a couple of parts throughout the episode that I found amusing...
smile
Aha, my bad. I LOVE him. I used to like David Tennant, but he wasn't very nice when I met him on 'This Morning' TV show. When I met Matt there, he was really nice ^^ x
Eh, meh. I still kinda prefer David... wait, you MET HIM!?!?!
Yeahh... he wan't very nice tbh. When he signed my autograph book, he spelt my name wrong. When I told him he went 'Whatever' and walked off...wasnt very nice.

When I met Matt, he signed my Fez :) And then he bought some custard and fish fingers, and we had fish custard...it was amaaaazing <3
^^ thats so cool - i LOVE matt smith

you have a FEZ!!!
 ^^ thats so cool - i upendo matt smith wewe have a FEZ!!!
that sounds really gross...
what sounds gross? x
the fish custard... eugh *shudders*
smile
I thought it would be, but I like fish-fingers, I like custard, and together they're surprisingly nice ^^ x
^^ whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt­ttt­tt
hmm. well, I don't really think I'm going to try it, but good to know you like it :)
You people are weird.

But anyway, you're also saving my life, since I would die if I didn't have an outlet like this to vent in :D so may I?
(I don't care for your answer, I'll rant anyway)

So, me and these two other girls kitchen-staffing at this camp. This camp also happens to have a rather fit Ecuadorian JC (junior counselor) and an equally fit Canadian JC. So, these two other girls are basically throwing themselves at these guys' feet (did I mention they're two and three years older than the other girls, respectively?) by doing stuff like sneaking out of the window at one o'clock last night to hang with the JC's. I mean, I have nothing against summer flings but they're only here for a week, and then they're going to Mexico to a similar camp - and they're already making plans to 'get' the Canadian (I think) boys there.
What the hell is the point? And the younger one of them was just counting and she came to the conclusion that she's had eight boyfriends so far. I mean, she's younger than me and, to be honest, I haven't really had any.

/rant over. I kinda understand if you don't get why I'm ranting, but I kinda just had to tell someone :P

*e-hugz*

ps this computer is so crappy it threatens to overheat and explode every time I try to post something ._.
big smile
shhh... let it all out...
^^ e-hugz babe
 ^^ e-hugz babe
smile
Well, at the end of the day, they can show off about how many Boyfriends they have while they're the cleaners at the place where you're the boss...how old are they? Cause I'm 15 and I've only had one Boyfriend (Been together one year next week), but having like 8 is a bit well, as Smithy off Gavin + Stacey would say (British Thing):

(And yes I know this has nowt to do with anything, but I just found it so yannooo)
 Well, at the end of the day, they can onyesha off about how many Boyfriends they have while they're the
angelic
please answer the following question accurately:
 please answer the following swali accurately:
big smile
yes. yes I do. XD
btw, everyone, I'm going away for the next couple of days, so try not to add too many pages while I'm gone, k?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuperFab15 said…
big smile
I just got back from driving for 3 hours of Driver's Ed, and I thought it would be really boring, but my instructor LOVES Harry Potter and we talked about it the whole time. It was awesome!! I love cool teachers!!!
smile
I know...my English/Form teacher loves Harry Potter.Ages ago, when I was in trouble with my friend, she said 'Give me one good reason why I shouldn't give you an after-school detention.'. I said 'I'm going to watch the new Harry Potter film, and I want to get a good seat.' She said fine and let me leave form early.
After me, my friend said 'Yeah, and I'm watching Twilight on DVD.It's the best film ever!'. My teacher gave her an after-school detention and made her write 'I must not tell lies' 700 times.
Harry Potter-1 Twilight-0 x
^ haha :D win

My English teacher hasn't even read HP... you can imagine my reaction: YOU HAVEN'T?! *le gasp*

and yeah, she's younger than me. I think she turned 14 this year... or she might be turning 15 this year. I dunno :D but the situation, it seems, is getting worse: JC in question now says "Hey there, gorgeous (sp? no spell check here :D)" every time he passes her. I mean, he's 17. He's a Junior Counselor, he's supposed to be responsible! *sigh* and the girls - don't get me started about the girls. they will seriously stop at nothing. but at least I get computer access here, or I'd die. I swear I would.
do they like HP - coz you could bond over that
smile
Well, in all fairness, I cant say anything about him being 17, seeming as that's my bf's age. But then again, we've known each other for ages (at a debate for 'Harry Potter vs Twilight' at my school), whereas she's just met him so you know *insert the 'you shlaaaag' pic here* ^^ x
No. I mean, seriously. I was reading LoTR, and I was in the middle of it. Not at the beginning, in the middle. And one of them asked, are you gonna read that whole book this week? *rolls eyes*

and accio, exactly. that's the point. they'll know each other for this one week and then that's it. seriously. and I swear he's just messing around with her... and did I mention? the reasons one of them likes the Canadian JC are, in order:
-his age
-he's a lifeguard
-he's fit
-he's funny.
seriously, her priorities are more messed up than Hermione's!

and really, this computer HATES Fanpop. every single time I try to post a reply it starts making a lot of noise like it'd overheat and then it jams, so I have to close IE (they don't have mozilla firefox or google chrome! le gasp!) and start it up again. *le sigh*
surprise
^^ oh for god sake!!!

i hate people like that!!