Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
night, Fred! *e-hugz*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
wink
night fred :) (its midday here....:/)

that looks very beautiful :D
surprise
lol - i always go to bed, and wake up to find loads of pages added by the Americans :)
haha same :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
surprise
Hey, lucius and moo, I always go to bed and wake up to pages added by the British people on here! It's kind of weird...it says that Fred went to bed 2 hours ago, which was 9 am my time...

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to live without tampons but I would *never* ever use those....that's just terrible
there's only like two british people, right? like regulars... moo and accio_pandorica? not sure about that though...
crying
I think it's just me - not seen accio around :(
true dat (:P bajanism rocks)
whoa, really? where's everyone from then? Because I thought the only ones from the US were me and LoveforSev...am I insanely wrong?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
First off, I had a DREAM that a friend of mine, i think it was Jenna...., asked me if I needed a Twilight Tampon. I said no and that I thought it was gross.

and luci, you're so pretty.
thanks, sev :)
flizzie - I thought everyone except moo and me was american? O_o
oh....maybe haha

who here is from the US, who's from Europe, and who's from somewhere else??
Europe! Santa Claus Land :D
OOOOOOOO yay I just noticed, picture time!! lucius, you look absolutely gorgeous darling :) Haha I'm in a really strange mood right now but I don't care because it's picture time!! Mmmk Ima post a picture that is actually HP related (in a way):

Basically, this is me (the brunette in the red) and my older sister (the blonde in the purple) about to go to the ending ball (which had wrock bands playing haha) of LeakyCon 2009, and since LeakyCon is all about Harry Potter, it's related, right? Right :)
 OOOOOOOO yay I just noticed, picture time!! lucius, wewe look absolutely gorgeous darling :) Haha I'm
okay.... I dunno if it's picture time, moo just wanted to see my dress... thanks, by the way :)

but if it's picture time, then I suppose I could dredge up something...

this is my absolute favourite shirt :) it says make cookies not war and has a monster with a tray of cookies on it :D you can't really see it now, though...
RIP my old glasses :(
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 okay.... I dunno if it's picture time, moo just wanted to see my dress... thanks, kwa the way :) but
Yay pic time!!! Here's one after me and my friends played Ninja and I won because I'm amazing. 'cept Lexi says I look like I'm getting arrested
 Yay pic time!!! Here's one after me and my Marafiki played Ninja and I won because I'm amazing. 'cept
well... maybe just a bit. just a teeny bit :D
omg - you guys are so funny - arghhh i hate having my photo takin, must drag up a pic from somewhere!
me in my old school uni (RIP) with my mates kitten :D

*sigh* i look so young
(the pic is a year old)
 me in my old school uni (RIP) with my mates kitten :D *sigh* i look so young (the pic is a ye
haha moo me too, usually :D
and flizzie did I mention I love your dress?
RIP school uniform *shakes head*
blush
^^ ?
oops it was supposed to bee RIP school uniform? as in a question :D
cool
yes
oh...right, no i dont wear one any more so i threw it out
but RIP?
as in Rest In Peace
Me at my older sister's high school graduation and she let me wear her cap thing - this was 7 years ago by the way :) I don't look like that anymore tehe
 Me at my older sister's high school graduation and she let me wear her cap, herufi kubwa thing - this was 7 years a
My sister with a bra on her head...haha she saw it in walmart or something and threw a tantrum so my mom just let her buy it even though she's only 5 :)
 My sister with a bra on her head...haha she saw it in walmart au something and threw a tantrum so my
I'm sorry guys I love pictures so much but I just *have* to post one more, and then I'll stop I promise :)

Caption: me on the bus ride to Lake Champlain, where we have a dinner dance in place of an official 8th grade graduation :) (and that's my friend ally in the right corner haha)
 I'm sorry guys I upendo pictures so much but I just *have* to post one more, and then I'll stop I promi
I don't mind the pics - they crack me up lol
I love these pics! Hey fizzle, i think you'll understand, so should I wear this for my first day of high school? My finger got in the way but what eves.
 I upendo these pics! hujambo fizzle, i think you'll understand, so should I wear this for my first siku of h
Oh and the bra head is supper funny
LoveforSev, haha it's okay it took me like a full minute to find your finger that got in the way :) Is that a dress or a top? Because maybe it's just the angle, but if it's a dress it looks *really* short....If it's a top or if I'm just looking at a really weird angle, then it looks great, you should wear it :) But like I said, it looks like if you lifted it up like an inch, it would just be a top if you get what I mean...Tell me if it's just me looking at it weird though :)
smile
It's because I'm leaning down, it's a dress. And yes, it's a little short but that's what leggings are for!
moo - I know that, but it's just that most people don't really like their uniforms, amirite?

sev - wear it :D
loveforsev, okay yeah I'm just looking at it at an angle that makes it even shorter than it probably is...but yes leggings are pretty helpful with things that are too long to be tops but too short to be dresses...and that happens to me a lot haha :) Wear it!! I like the color :)

EDIT: PS, no one answered my question a couple pages back, is anyone on here a vegetarian?
cool
^^ I'm having a BBQ for dinner with cheese burgers and red wine so ......... no, I'm a not a veggie :D
moo, I like your answer haha :) wine? Ohhh right the drinking age in England is lower than America :P

Okay, I lied about that ^^^^^ being my last picture because I found one of me with my baby and I'm in normal clothes and I realized the only pictures I've posted on here are me dressed up for random reasons so yeah:

(By the way, it's not a real baby. It's the electronic one that 8th graders have to take home for a night for school to show us how insane having a baby is, and to teach us not to have sex at age 14 haha)
 moo, I like your answer haha :) wine? Ohhh right the drinking age in England is lower than America :P
laugh
awww you fake baby is cute - yeah, Englands drinking age is 18 and I'm 17 but my parents let me, besides - this is a party!!
Haha no I'm not veg, I don't think I could survive :D

but moo - does that mean you're like literally the oldest of us? I mean, I know I'm 14 and I think sev is, too. And you, flizzie, right? And accio is 15 (I think). And hmm.. Fred's either 13 or 18 (it says 18 on her profile, but I think she said something about 'I'm only thirteeeeeeeen' etc). SuperFab's 16, I think, since she's talking about driver's ed all the time... And I have absolutely no clue about ven :P did I miss somebody?
big smile
yeah - me old lol

(you have prob seen it before but it make me laugh so.........
 yeah - me old lol (you have prob seen it before but it make me laugh so.........
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
All those pics you guys posted are so cute. x3 And I love the HP one right up there xDDD
smile
Ah thank you
:D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita venvargie said…
Welcome. :DD
fizzle, we didn't get electronic babies! good thing cuz i'd have beat that thing to shit if it started crying
^^ we got nothing at my school, but my mate got one! she buried it in the garden coz it would not stop crying. her next doors called the police - they thought she was a killer!!! good times :)
... That's awesome \ >.< /
Hahahahaha I loved it :) I'm insanely obsessed with little kids, even fake ones, so I was the best "mother" ever :) I didn't even want to kill it when it woke me up like five times per hour, I was just all "ughh ok gotta do this" haha :)

And I don't remember who said it (even though I read it like two minutes ago) but yeah, I'm 14 but I'm closer to 15 because my birthday's in exactly four months :) Everything else you said sounds right, and I thought ven was maybe moo's age?
Hmmm I was going to ask if any of you had facebook but I guess that's a little stalkerish...I'm willing to be friends on facebook with anyone who wants to :) But no pressure, I was just thinking about it because I have a friend who talked to someone on twitter for months because they both loved Demi Lovato and now they're friends on facebook and whatever....just wondering :)