Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 43051-43100 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsPadfoot said…
I hate school. :/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita harrypotterbest said…
Me too *_-
And I also hate when Fanpop won't let you update -___-
We're taking standardized tests this week. I always finish early and have to stare at the ceiling. Or blink at my best friend from across the room.
Or read a book, or write something in your notebook? :P
We can't read, or write. All we can have on our desk is our test book, and the answer sheet form thing.
Aw, that sucks :( Then it must be horrible to finish early :L
It is. Today was math, so I doodled on my scrap paper a little bit, but otherwise, BLAH!

Anyway, what's up with you?
Urg I hate math >.<

Not much :L You?
I have to go now :I Bye Mrs P! *hugs* love you
Writing a blog. And still freaking out over the fact that MIKE LOMBARDO replied to my comment on his video, and asked me to link him to my blog!
Bye, Best, love you too. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gred_and_Forge said…
Hola Mishamigos?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mrs_twiLautner said…
big smile
TWILIGHT IS BETTER!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
^ right....................

Anyway. You guys were close. When I post the next bit you may be able to tell so I'm not gonna share now. Thanks for you love guys. :):)

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CheekyCheese said…
Ugh. I'm tired. It's 8 am *yawn*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GemonkDruid said…
IF LIFE AINT JUST A JOKE

THEN WHY ARE WE LAUGHING?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gred_and_Forge said…
Hola Mishamigos.
GD, you on the pink pills again?
hmmm
Hola! It's the 1st day of the Easter hols today!

But... I have two dancing exams today! :/
:/
Good Luck :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
MORNING, RISE AND SHIIINE!
haha I'm not actually ill any more, but my mum was like "Maybe you should stay home for one more day..." I'm like, okay! so here I am :P
worried
Hi Malloy!

And thanks Moo. I think I will pass one of them but not the other :/
Your mum is cool. I have to go to school evn if it kills me. I've gone in with a broken arm before.
lol so have I tbh -- though I broke it the summer before fourth grade... but still :D
but yeah she has this rule where if you had a fever you stay home one extra day just in case because apparently it can come back easily (or something)
LoL.No I mean, like before it was in plaster - we went to the hospital that night.

I said it hurt like fuck and she told me to go in. Then after school it still hurt so we drove tot he hospital and got it x-rayed.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Italktosnakes said…
smile
Hi :)
Does anyone on here know decent french? x
ah. that... sucks. gods.

Accio, possibly decent... pourqoui?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Italktosnakes said…
Car ma examen est Aujourd'hui. Je voudrais passer.
ah. je te comprends. ma examen de DELF devrais été aujourd'hui, mais je suis malade.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
mais, accio, je pensait que t'avait les vacances de paque maitenant?
lol this is what UD has to say about Finland: Country situated in Northern Europe in between Sweden and Russia. 2/3 of the country is just lakes. National language is Finnish (of the Finno-Ugric family of languages) although a small minority also speak Swedish. Famous for its typically tall, blond haired people, famous motor racing champions (such as Mika Hakkinen, Keke Rosberg and Tomi Makinen), Santa Claus (supposedly), good bands such as Children Of Bodom, Impaled Nazarene and Nightwish (fronted by the stunning Tarja Turunen), not so great but strangely more popular bands such as HIM and The Rasmus, Nokia, saunas, high suicide rates and getting very drunk.
Hi tharrrrr

NOT ON PINK PILLS
ORLY?!
YA RLY
SUREEEEZ
lol.
I'm writing ff now :)
YAYZ

I might... later... maybe...
lol. I'm going out later so I'll post before I'll go. :)
YAYZ.!
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo
He shivers. It’s nothing to do with the temperature of the room and everything to do with the pain. Not one part of his body doesn’t hurt but strangely, he’s not thinking about that now. He’s staring at the angel in front of him. And she’s smiling. As the door closes behind them he hears the sound of the members going downstairs. Clucking their tongues with sympathy at the damaged man sat before them they went to eat some of Molly’s famous pea soup. He was left alone with this creature, of unimaginable beauty. Him, who had spent half a year in a dungeon and knew he looked and smelt like it. Why was she smiling at him? She takes a step forward and runs a finger over the bruises on his cheek. Her hand was unnaturally warm, or was it just that this was the first caress he had felt, the first kindness he had seen.
“Stand up,” she instructed softly, helping him to his feet. He hands flutter down to his soiled shirt and start to unbutton it.
“No, I should...” He stutters, unsure how to explain that she is young and him old, she pure and him broken. His own hands cover hers briefly and the touch goes through him like electricity. He sits down, falls really as the tiredness he has been fighting for six months hitting him hard. She smiles at him sadly. It was the sort of smile that men wage wars over. Why had he never noticed it before? She pointed to the bath sitting in the corner, steam rising hypnotically from it. He struggles to stand again as she pulls his shirt off. He was very skinny. The kind that made his ribs stick out, his collar bones dip in his shoulder and his whole frame sag. He put a hand on her shoulder as they walked to the other side of the room slowly. He had to sit down again, this time on the edge of the old fashioned bath that had been in her room ever since she had moved into number 12 Grimmauld Place. Her hands started to undo the button on his trousers but he stopped her.
“I can manage.”

She pulled the screen across so he would have some privacy and sat on the edge of her bed.
She looked around at the room, given to her just under a year ago. After home had been raided and her father killed the order moved her here for her own protection. She spent months just, being. Eating, sleeping, and worrying. The whole cycle starts again. She would creep downstairs to the library at illogical hours of the night and read. She lost herself in a swirl of colour and laughter, the beauty and smell and feel of the books comforted her. Then a werewolf came, and interrupted her peace. At first she could smell his despair and he traipsed around the house. His sleeping patterns as irregular as hers they sometimes met, in the only alive room in a sleeping house. At first ignored by her, she saw him as disturbing the balance she has restored to her life. After a while he began to talk. Just one night he opened his mouth and the words can out. And she listened. For the first time in his life someone sat there and listened. And he loved her for it.
Dumbledore had ordered him to safety. So here he stayed, growing closer with the young girl. And she with him. Finally finding it in her heart to tell him the awful truth. She was pregnant.

He voice rose from behind the screen.
“The baby.” Phrased like a question but a statement. He already knew. He could see it lined on her face. Her conformation hit him like a physical blow.
“I lost it.”
O_o
but it's Remus/Tonks, innit?
awesomee :)
Luna/Lupin
OHHHHHH I getz it nao :D
yeah. :)
Poor luna though :(
yeah :( poor merlin-knows-how-many people in the potterverse :(
Aww
I'm thinking that all my ff a very dark and have dark, sexual undertones.................hmmmmmmmmmm
I'm starting on my book list today.
Book 1: The City of Bones.
FUCK YES CITY OF BONES<3

moo, maybe it means you're... a depressed nympho?

(all my poems make me sound sappy and head-over-heels or depressed and suicidal :D)