Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter dhidi ya Twilight 54807 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 54807

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucius_malloy said…
They both live at home till they're 30, and if they actually do anything everyone thinks it's a miracle :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emilyroxx said…
laugh
haha, lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mooimafish17 said…
lol at the joke :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
LOL.
So, how many of you actually believe in God?
^^ nope - not me
depends on the day, I suppose.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveforSeverus said…
smile
Not me either.
you guys wanna play another game ....... come on i know you do ;) ;)

link
cool
Oh wow, a lot of you are atheists then. =o
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita potterrox said…
I'm not an atheist, but I don't really care if someone is.
Nah, me neither. I'm actually a strong believer of God but I respect other people's opinions.
meh
I beleive in god, but I'm not that religous. I'm not one of those crazy people who think that atheists will go to hell or anything like that.
cool
Where I live, I guess that's exactly the problem! I mean, people are so religious here that they tend to go to extremes. They're not open-minded, and sometimes, it's tough for me as well as for many other teenagers all over our country! I lived abroad for five years, and I've seen London and the way people live there. I learnt things from people from the UK, and when I came back, the culture just hit me like a blow!
I'm not accepted in large groups of people who don't like it when girls wear jeans or T-shirts or things like that. Music isn't appreciated, and music is really my life. So, it was a big change when i came here, and living abroad actually opened my mind and broadened my views, so I'm not like most people here.
Well... like I said, it depends on the day - but mostly, I believe. Sometimes it's just really hard... And also, I'm trying to get more involved with the stuff at church, like being a... How do I explain it? A kinda junior counselor at next years camps etc.
Yeah yeah, I get it. I have doubts sometimes too. It's the human psyche, I guess. =D
Oh and I have nothing against atheists :D actually, I think y'all have interesting views. And by the way, which one of you is Amelia? I remember adding one of you who's called Amelianbut I can't seem to match it to a user here... Was it you, rox?
Yeah, Draco - can I call you Draco? - , I agree with that :) but it's a lot easier to believe when you're an active part of the church community, hence my sudden desire to be a junior counselor :) and also, once you've been confirmed, you can lead a 'club' relating to a subject you basically get to pick, so I'm hoping there's a load of little kids who'd want to join my writing club :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita souflizzle317 said…
lucius, yes I've heard of Finland :) How many people live in the town you live in, sweetie? And do you have a police department? A post office system? Fire department? Any kind of stores? Yeah, my town has literally nothing but residences. The only things that aren't people's homes are the two ski mountains....

*ehugz!!!!!!*

EDIT: oh, and I failed at reading pages 188 and 189 before posting this so I'm gonna add some stuff:

I'm gonna play both games!! Yay I feel really cool haha :)

And I'm a total atheist. Kinda. Haha like I don't believe in God at all, or any of those Bible stories (hello, Adam and Eve had two sons, one of the sons killed the other, so now we have Adam and Eve and their son....how are we supposed to get a human race out of this?), but I do think there's *something* weird and magical out there. Like, why are we alive? What makes our heart beat? What *makes* everything work, like cells and gravity and all that stuff that scientists have explanations for. But I want explanations for the explanations :) Does that make any sense to anyone?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
HA Flizzle, we have poverty. =|
wink
I live in the suburbs, lucky me. :)
Yes okay fine, flizz, you win this round. :D
btw I was talking about the whole BFE thing :D people are entitled to their opinion about God, and there's no way I'll start tearing them down.
Yeah, the only thing that bugs me is when people start hurting other people for their beleifs. then I'll step in.
lucy (aka lucius) yeah, I'm Amelia. You're Emma right?
cool
Flizzle, actually it does. See, I believe in God, but sometimes, I'm curious. Like- God made the world in seven days, but how is that possible? They say God made us- then what about the scientific proof out there?
Plus, if there's one God, what about the other religions? How do we know that our religion is right and theirs is wrong. I have a lot of questions but this topic is way too vast. And intellectual. LOL.
yep, that's me :D

and emily, I totally agree. actually, at one point I had this theory that God, Allah, the Hindu presence thingy etc are all one and the same in different incarnations. anyone agree?
Yes, I think God and Allah are the same. But Hindus have many different gods... and I don't believe in that.
Draco - I think actually the seven days is a metaphor for something else, like maybe 7,000,000 years...?
And and and aren't the Hindu gods like incarnations of one Presence (sp?) or something?
haha draco, you're curious in a different way than I am :) You're more into connecting religion with scientific fact, and I'm more into trying to figure out a scientfic reason why the hell we exist, because I don't believe it had anything to do with a God. And I don't think I'll ever get an answer, because obviously things just work because they do :) It's like that Sarah McLachlan song, Ordinary Miracle. Everything we take for granted as ordinary is really a huge miracle, because we don't know why things do the things they do :)

Not trying to convert anyone here, just stating *my* opinion, just to be clear :) I mean, I don't believe in God or Allah or Buddha or any of the religious stuff, but I think the concept of different religions is really interesting and I like learning about them and the people who believe them in school :)
^^ sorry, i have seen the harm religion can do, although i would never dream of mocking someone for there beliefs or think less of them because of it - i cant believe in any god
Ahaan, really, I didn't know about the seven days thing...
Well, they are BUT they ARE gods, all the same. I just don't believe in that. I think associating God with anything at all is wrong... but hey, that's just my opinion. =) Everyone's entitled to their own opinions!
im really sorry if i offend people with my beliefs - that was never my intention
well, flizz, if you want an intensive course in lutheran christianity you should go to a confirmation camp :D haha kidding, you'd die there :P
I'm with moo, I'm not trying to push my nonbeliefs on anyone or offend anyone, just stating my opinion like everyone else is....let me know if I offend anyone, I don't mean to!
Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

By the way, what do you think of Harry being compared to Jesus?
Well, nah, I'm not offended at all! =) Everyone has their own beliefs.
cool
I don't believe in 'Jesus' like Christians- so I can't say...
Amen to that :D
Harry's being compared to Jesus? WHY?
As in the point how some people say that JKR tried to make Harry out as the Jesus of the wizarding world, since he a) survived almost certain death and b) died for other people.
Codswallop, in my opinion.
Lucius, really? That's weird...
Yep.

And anyway, I'm gonna hit the sack now. Night, y'all!
*e-hugz*
Wow.... Thats kind of a loose comparison.
Bye!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
^^ coz JKR is quite religious, it was said she wrote it so, if that is right
I think that the seven days thing shouldn't be taken literally. I think God started the whole circle of life, but he left it alone after that, and we just evolved. As you go back, everything makes sense, until you realize that it had to have started somewhere. The only explenation for life existing is something supernatural or divine.

These are just my beliefs, and I don't mean to offend anyone or try to persuade them. I think it's rude when people try to convert others to their religion.
Night, night!

What time is it where you guys live? It's 1:30 am here. =|
It's 4:30 pm here on the east coast
9:30 pm here in LDN ;)
monkey
3:30 pm here. I was wondering why you guys were sleeping....