20. Follow him around and say "Voldemort is your uncle!" in a loud voice right inayofuata to his ear.
19. Ask him if the "anvil-sized hints" ever hit him on the head, which is really what caused the scar.
18. "So... first wewe were the Boy Who Lived.. then wewe were a nutcase... now you're The Chosen One. Why don't they just add it together so that you're the "Chosen Nutcase Who Lived?"
17. Offer him stolen silver from Sirius Black's house.
16. Make sure wewe tell him wewe got it from Mundungus Fletcher.
15. Tell him that he should stop pretending to be Harry Potter and to wipe the fake scar off his head.
14. Follow him around wearing shirts that say, "I'M WITH THE CHOSEN ONE!"
13. Buy him one that says, "THEY'RE WITH THE CHOSEN ONE!" and get really offended when he doesn't wear it. Be sure to tell him wewe made it yourself.
12. Ask if he knows whether Voldemort had any scars and if so, where are they?
11. Everytime wewe see him, say "Do wewe like Luna Lovegood?" in a sing-song voice.
10. Ask him if thestrals have pretty eyes.
9. Re-enact his triumph over the dragon in the first task. Then ask if wewe can do it again on his Firebolt.
8. If he asks wewe a question, sing the answer in at least three different styles of muziki and then ask if he likes to sing.
7. Buy him concealer and tell him to put it over his scar so Voldemort won't recognize him.
6. Tell him Moaning Myrtle has fallen in upendo with him and make sure he goes to ask her about it.
5. Whenever it rains, use his back as a kinanda and start singing, "Remember When it Rained" in a loud and terrible way.
4. If he does au says something unusual, say, "Don't worry. We'll call St. Mungo's and get wewe the help that wewe so desperately need."
3. Ask if Muggles can see his scar.
2. Run up to him giggling and say, "Romilda Vane says wewe have a tattoo on your chest. Can I see it?"
1. Tell him that if he dies defeating the Dark Lord, wewe want his broomstick.