Harry Potter HP roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 01:26PM
Here is where u can go to Hogwarts school for Witches and Wizards. U can duel and go to classes hope u have fun.

Name-- Alycce Cathaway
Age-- 15
Year-- Year 6 (super smart skipped a year)
House-- Griffindor
Extra Info-- secret crush on Harry plays quidditch keeper super smart smarter than Hermione
last edited on Jul 24, 2012 at 12:46AM

Harry Potter 4382 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4382

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GoodWitchesRAJA said…
big smile
Please join its gonna be so fun
we r gonna start at the train station
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeMyB00Bear said…
big smile
Leia Jane Marlok
Gryfindor
Part of the Golden Four.
Smart, Silly, pranker, fun, good friend, shoulder to cry on.
((what do u mean by part of the golden))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita toppotternerd said…
((i think she means that she's like best friends with ron, hermione and harry))
Cassie (cassandra) Anderson
12 (hopefully good friends with the golden trio but mainly Hermione))
gryffindor
reserve seeker for quidditch
Loves being on the recieving end of pranks as well as the one doing them,as smart as Hermione, a very curious person, loyal, also shoulder to cry on,has a way of finding herself into situations where she either ends up needing saving or saving other people without meaning to, muggleborn and crush on seamus finnigan <3
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kittlin00 said…
Megan Sinclair
Ravenclaw
top of her class everything but potions, keeper in quidditch and best friends with Luna Lovegood
((best friends with Luna??? I'm wel jel :P))
((That's what I thought thnx for joining))
((im gonna start)) i run through the wall and jump on the train i go and find a seat to sit ((this is still my first year i only take 2nd year classes and we need harry hermione ron and the original characters too dragonsmemory we need u))
((until someone joins asking to be her can i do any Hermione parts aswell?)) *runs through wall* Wow its better than i imagined!
Mum:*takes a look around* Yep your Grandma described it well its even as busy as she described it! well honey this is goodbye for now, and please remember that even though your a witch doesn't mean you can misbehave
Me:Yes mum * gives her a quick peck on the cheek* *gets on to the train and happens to find the carridge that Alyccee is sitting in* hi do you mind if i sit here?
No go ahead I didn't think anyone would want to sit with a "know it all like me" I'm alycce cathaway 11 year 2 nice to meet u. U r .....
((if you don't mind i'm going to do the quick talking thing like in my other roleplay because the real me loves talking fast so it might get a bit repetative)) Hi,I'mCassandraThoughpleaseDon'TCallMeThat­OrI­Mig­htJ­ust­Hex­You­But­Fee­lFr­eeT­oCa­llM­eCa­ssi­eI'­m11­And­I'm­AGr­yff­ind­or.­I'm­A,M­ugg­leb­orn­Bro­ugh­tUp­ByA­Sin­gle­Mug­gle­Par­ent­Tho­ugh­IHa­veK­now­nAb­out­The­Wiz­ard­ing­Wor­ldS­Inc­eIw­asS­mal­lBe­cau­seM­yGr­and­maH­adT­rou­ble­Hid­ing­Her­Mag­ica­lPo­wer­sNi­ceT­oMe­etY­ou *goes over to sit by the window waving to her mum*
ok so ur mum was supposed to be a witch but her powers didnt come in?? how do u know u are a griffindor u havent been sorted yet. well i have to finish this chapter real quick
*oops wen it typed that i was thinking that i was in second year so thts why i put that i was in Gryffindor))
well My mum's a squib and dad's a muggle, One of the reasons they split up because he couldn't handle the fact that she came from a magical family
Oh I get it I'm a muggleborn anyways it was kinda hard
((Actually I'm pureblood but my parents powers were taken away by Voldemort))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dragonsmemory said…
((I'm going to be the geek and do TWO characters: Harry and my OC, Hailey. Here's he profile
Name: Hailey Jane Potter, twin to Harry Potter
House: Gryffindor
Appearance: thick red hair, hazel eyes
Wand: hholly and dragon heartstring, twelve inches.
Useful info: the wood for her wand came from the same tree as Harry's. She can hear Harry's thoughts, but can't see the visions too clearly. Her Patronus is an elk))
Harry: *comes into the compartment, swinging his trunk into the luggage rack* Hey
Hailey: *following* Harry, will you stop swinging that trunk around so much? *pauses, listening to his thoughts* I don't care how good a Quidditch player you are!
Hi um who r u I'm alycce 11 years old year 2 Griffindor nice to meet u
Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.
Hailey: I'm Hailey, his sister. He dfidn't hit you, did he? Either way, it's nice to meet you, Alycce.
Harry: Do you play Quidfitch?
Hailey: Tactless!
yeah i really want to be seeker
Harry: Well, that position is taken. By me.
*feeling the atmosphere become awkward, cuts in*
Me: I'm Cassie nice to meet you both *smiles* ((i hope no one minds if i do Hermione aswell like i said before))
Hermione: *squeezes the carrige door open* Hi do any of you mind if i squeeze in here? Everyone else chucked me out of their carridge...
Me: Sure, there's space here, so what's your name?
Hermione: I'm Hermione Granger, nice to meet you and you are?
Me: i'm Cassie
(( sorry had to do that, just coz i'm nerdy :P ))
Hailey: Hey, Hermione. Harry's being his usual prat selff
Harry: I'm not a prat. I just wanted to make sure she knows I'm the Seeker
Hailey: You can't fool me, Harry. The rest of the Wizarding world may think you're a saint, but I know the real you.
But still u might lose it just because ur on he team this year doesn't mean ur on it this year but I could be keeper oh by he way I'm alycce 11 years old year 2
Hailey: Nice to meet you. I'm Hailey, and this is my twin brother, Harry. You've probably heard of him
Ummm actually I haven't but what's so special about *gives Harry the up down* him
((For those of you that have not watched AVPM/S, this will be confusing))
Harry: You seriously don't know who I am? I'm Harry Freakin' Potter! You know, the baby that beat Voldemort.
And I should care anyone could have beat him ok all it took was parents love *runs to the bathroom crying* ((she was premature 4 months and she was tiny and her parents never loved her she was put up for adoption plus she just didn't know them))
Harry: So she has hheard of me
Hailey: You are so tactless! All you care about is your stupid fame! I'll be right back. *goes into the bathroom* Alycce? Are you in here? I know Harry's a prat, but you won't have to see him much, or even talk to him if you don't want to.
U don't get it he was saved and my b-b-b-brother wasn't *sobs even harder* plus I actually likes ur brother in a relashionship way and don't tell anybody but now I just *breaks down sobing and not talking*
Hailey: *goes down to her level* Actually, I never even knew I had a brother until first year. I still don't understand him completely. Just because he was saved doesn't mean anything. *looks off into the distance as the memory returns* Voldemort gave Mum a choice: save herself, or save us. She probably couldn't bear the thought of continuing on alone, without us. There was something about Mum's choice that protected us both. Dumbledore says it's love…but I think it's something more. *quickly changes the subject* Come on, let's get back to the compartment. Harry's ready to apologize.
Wait u were there too I didn't know u don't have a scar but ok lets go
*Deep in conversation with Harry and Hermione when Alycee and Hailey arrive they suddenly stop talking*
Cassie: Alycee are you alright? *Glares at Harry*
Yeah I'm fine *wipes tears from her face* just some personal things
Harry: Alycce, I'm really sorry about what I said. I didn't know it would have that effect on you. Can you forgive me?
Hailey: *whispers to Cassie* I have something I need to tell you*
Um maybe Ill think about it *with a smirk on her face she sits down in the corner*
Harry: Maybe you could be the reserve Seeker. I tend to get hurt a bit, which screws our chances for the Cup
Ok then sure
*comes out of her daydream*
Sorry, *goes out of the carridge with Hailey*
What did you want to tell me Hailey?
Pulls out her wand and plays with it then asks what year r u in I'm in 2 but I'm 11 so I skipped a year
((I really need to go talk to u tomorrow))
Hailey: Dumbledore told me not to tell anyone unless the situation requires it, but I think you should know anyway. Ron and Hermione know already. Anyway, the Night Voldemort killed our parents, he gave Harry the scar. But I didn't walk away unscathed. Apparently, there's this ancient spell on our family. Anytime one of us is threatened, the family member closest to the threatened one gains the ability to hear their thoughts. I've always been able to hear Harry's thoughts.
*alycce pokes her head in the place where they r* do u mean that if one of u was threatened the person closest to that person can hear their thoughts
Hailey: It just turns on once, and we don't know how long it lasts. Also, it's just in our family
So only family can hear the thoughts *drops to knees and puts her hands on her head and moans then stands up* ok um I don't know if its true ir just me making things up did Harry just think "is alycce ok"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Make-me-laugh said…
can I join?
((Yeah sure to ahead but don't be a slytherian please but u could be we do a slytherian))
Name: Elika Longbottom
year- year 3
house- gryffindor
Info- I'm Neville Longbottom's younger sister, I'm close friends with Harry, Favourite class is Defence against the dark arts.
*Steps out of the train, with Neville.* N- There's alycce, do you want to say hi?
Of course, hi Alycce, I've heard you've skipped a year.
Yeah who told u and who r u oh hey Neville how was ur summer