Harry Potter If wewe Had To Make Your Own Character To Be In Harry Potter, What Would They Be Called And What Would Their Life Story Be?

MissMuffin38 posted on Apr 28, 2011 at 06:17PM
My character would be a character called April Moon. She is a Gryffindor and stays true to her house. She has long, black curly hair and has bright blue eyes. She falls in love with Draco but knows it will never happen. She is very brave and is not afraid to show her feelings. She is half-blood and lives with her non-magic father, Alan. Her patronus is a horse, which is a strong, beautiful creature, which defines her in every way. Her mother, Lianna, older brother Leo, and younger sister Marissa, were killed by Bellatrix and various other deatheaters when she was 13. Leo was 14 when he was killed, and Marissa, only 11. April is determined to defeat Voldemort and bring peace to the magic world once again. In the Battle Of Hogwarts, she is killed by Bellatrix, but lives on as a ghost who travels on the Hogwarts Express when the students come to Hogwarts and leave. Her father managed to have a happyish life, alone. Although he lived the rest of his life happily, he never really got over the death of his family.
 My character would be a character called April Moon. She is a Gryffindor and stays true to her house.
last edited on Apr 29, 2011 at 05:03PM

Harry Potter 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cott4eva said…
mine would be colbie morrow. She's fifteen and Harry's cousin!! She lives in america, though.
 mine would be colbie morrow. She's fifteen and Harry's cousin!! She lives in america, though.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pudmuddy said…
cake
My Character would be called Robyn Thatchett. She is a ravenclaw and her patronus is a wolf. She is a very good musician, especially violin. Her violin is sent to her by owl and she is made to play infront of the entire school at breakfast. After her first charms class, proffessor flitwick offers to teach her a different form of magic through music. She accepts and has classes after normal classes finish three times a week. She is originally Scottish, in fifth year and moved to Hogwarts from an english speaking school in Germany as her father worked in a hospital over there. He was offered ajob at St Mungo's Hospital so they moved over to England and she begins to attend Hogwarts. She is rather shy and had very little friends over in Germany. She makes friends instantly when she arrives at Kings Cross Station with Luna Lovegood and then on the train Hetty Grace, a Hufflepuff. Hetty's twin Caleb, also a ravenclaw is tall, handsome but extremely shy and hides away from everyone except his sister.
Most of Robyn's classes are with Hetty and Caleb, but also some other characters. As she gets to know Caleb a little bit more. She notices the book he always seems to read is wrapped in wrapping paper, hiding the title of the book.
She eventually becomes his friend and he can relax around her, but she still wonders about the book. She eventually finds that it is called Werewolf Potions. She questions him about it and he is very angry for her finding out about it. She finds out that he is a werewolf and he stays away from people for fear he will harm them. She says that she doesn't care because he is her friend and vows to help him overcome his troubles. However there are werewolf hunters searching schools saying that they should be locked up. Robyn and Caleb have to keep Calebs secret safe. However, the werewolf hunters children are entolled into hospital and immediatley suspect Caleb. They know Robyn is helping Caleb and try everything in their power to split them up. This includes almost killing Robyn aftr knocking her off her broom in quidditch. After other dangerous attempts by the werewolf hunters kids, Caleb says he can't be around Robyn any longer he admits he has feelings for her but knows it can't be because of what he is. Robyn then kisses him and tells him it doesn't matter. That she'll stand by him til the end. They have no idea how to defeat the hunters until Robyn realises that she can do all sorts of things with her new found musical magic. This is all intertwined with the original fifth Harry Potter book the order of the pheonix.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ros59 said…
smile
My character would be named Jasmine Lily Potter(Harry's twin sister.)
She would have a lightning bolt scar on her forehead,wear glassses(like Harry's,have Lily's eyes,and have long black hair.She is in Gryffindor house.Her favorite teacher is Svereus Sanpe.Jasmine,along with Draco,is Snape's favorite student.That's why he paired Jasmine with Draco in Potions,and showed the class their good work.Jasmine had a crush on Ron for 5 years.She secretly started dating Draco,without her brother knowing,in the 6th year,but was soon caught snogging him in a secret passage by the Weasley twins,who used that passage a lot.The twins told Hermione who told Ron who told Harry.Harry wasn't to happy about that.He was furious.On a busy day,Harry spotted Jasmine dragging Draco into the abandoned girl's bathroom,Harry fallowed them in.He caught them in one of the stalls,Jasmine with her pants off and Draco with his shirt off,snogging,Jasmine lying on top of Draco,her hands wrapped in his hair,Draco's hands on her waist.Harry was furious.He dragged Jasmine off of Draco with some effort,because Draco held onto her once he figured out Harry was dragging her off of him.Harry finally managed to drag her off of Draco,he tossed her her jeans,she put them on.Harry walked over to were Draco sat,staring at Jasmine,and told him to never come near Jasmine again.Once Jasmine had her jeans back on,Harry dragged Jasmine out of the bathroom.

19 years later:
Jasmine marry's Draco.Scorpious is already as Hogwarts,and Jasmine and Draco are busy making sure the surprise for him is ready.A year later,Draco goes to pick his son up and take him home to his mum and surprise.Draco arrives home with his son,who says hello to his mum,he walks in his room to unpack his trunk.On his bed is a bundle of pink blankets.He walks over to them and looks inside.Inside is a baby girl with bright green eyes.He picks up the bundle and carries it out to were his parents are.Jasmine crouches down in front of him and says"Honey,that's your baby sister,Magnintine Lily Malfoy." Scorpious looks up to his parents as Jasmine stands up and says"This is the best surprise any one could ever get." He hands Magnintine to his father and hugs his parents.Jasmine had two kids,and her scar never hurt again.

This is what she looks like as an adult,but just a tiny bit more older in the face.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 My character would be named jimmy, hunitumia Lily Potter(Harry's twin sister.) She would have a lightning bolt
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita labyrinth75 said…
My Character would be named Ceallach Lestrange. He is the only Child of Death Eater, Bellatrix Lestrange. He would be in Slytherin House. His Patronus is a Falcon. When he was one his mother burned a tatoo on his arm which says Lestrange. He has short-cropped midnight black hair and brown eyes the colour of mud. He is one of the only Slytherin students who believes that Harry Potter is the hero not Voldemort. Although Ceallach is from Slytherin house he is allowed to be in the D.A. because of his hatred for his mother. One of his friends named Richard was killed in the Second Wizarding War by Fenrir Greyback. Although he has a hatred for his mother, when she was killed by Molly Weasley he had a strong pain in his chest. Unlike most Slytherin students he is friends with a Muggle-Born(Richard). During the war Ceallach was almost killed by Dementors when helping defend hogwarts. When released by Voldemort, Bellatrix made Ceallach a Death Eater by kidnapping him and using the Imperius Curse. So he then fought agaignst Voldemort and his followers.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EllenBell said…
Vanessa James Akula was born to a single mum, Nadia Akula. Nadia was origianlly russian but her family moved to Scotland and she was a pupil at hogwarts and ex girlfriend of James Potter (his last girlfriend before Lily). James had no idea of Vanessa's existance but Vanessa always knew he was her father.

She's nine years older than Harry (and good friends with him), is quite tall for a woman and takes on James' appearance. She has a black, messy pixie cut and hazel brown eyes. She's a little eccentric and has a curvy body. She's the most gifted witch of her time, a born metamorphmagus and to top it all she has the patronus and animagus form of a snow leapord.

She was the smartest of her year but never stuck to school uniform. She normaly wore button shorts, torn black leggings and aged army boots. Her shirt and robe arms were always rolled up and her Ravenclaw tie tied loosely around her neck.

Vanessa was badly wounded in the battle of Hogwarts. She has an ugly scar that stretches down her left arm (which she tends to cover) and one sitting under her right eye. She very nearly died after she killed Rodolphus Lestrange. Bellatrix stuck a dagger in her side. She was revived by Madam Pomfrey when she was on the brink of death.

She was an active member of the second order of the phoenix and now works along side her brother (and boss) in the auror department. Despite him being an adult now, Vanessa will always have maternal feelings for Harry and plans to tell him the truth soon...

Below: Vanessa in later life.
 Vanessa James Akula was born to a single mum, Nadia Akula. Nadia was origianlly russian but her famil
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zombie6 said…
Dusk Morgana Riddle is a pure-blood and the only child of Tom (Voldemort) and Claudia Riddle and was born on the 4th October 1995; she had brown hair and big blue eyes, when she was thirteen years old her mother died and she was raised by her god-mother Bellatrix Lestrange in pain she took up smoking to steady her nerves. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at the age of 14 and was sorted into Slytherin where she became best friends with Draco Malfoy, who was bewitched by her ability to conduct spells that not even Dumbledore could perform; her Petronius is a Snake and she is the Quiddich team leader for Slytherin. Unlike most Pure-bloods Dusk was quite friendly with Hermione Granger who was a Mud-blood until their disagreement which lead to a frosty friendship between them for the rest of their time at Hogwarts.
When she was sixteen she and Draco became Death Eaters, and she was reunited with her father once more. Still in pain with being left without a father she immedently grow a secret dislike to him and always argued with him. One time in a meeting at Malfoy Manor he used the cruciatus curse on a teacher from Hogwarts right in front of everybody which made Dusk explode at her father’s actions and she screamed at him to stop but he ignored his daughters request and without choice she got out her wand and shouted Expelliarmus and his wand flew out of his hand she stood up and snapped his wand in half and stormed out of the meeting crying. A few hours later Draco who was now her boyfriend and Bellatrix found her in the Dark Woods, they spoke to her and Bellatrix gave her god-daughter a hug, she went back to Malfoy Manor and apologized for her behavior Voldemort gave his daughter a weak hug, she promised that she would never do such a thing again. During the battle of Hogwarts she fought on her father’s side just to please him but when he “killed” Harry potter she decided not to fight on any side and she and the Malfoys ran away; a few years later she and Draco was blessed with a baby boy Scorpious Malfoy.
 Dusk Morgana Riddle is a pure-blood and the only child of Tom (Voldemort) and Claudia Riddle and was
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tetske20 said…
And my character would be Melody Lupin (Teddy's twin sister) and she sat together with him in Gryffindor, she is a werewolf like her dad and she loves her brother very much and she will become friends with Harry's and Ginny's kids as also with Ron's and Hermione's kids.

She would be fantastic in Spells, Potions and Quidditch. her personality is loving, kind, a little bit shy and unsure, loyalty, like to be around with friends and family. And together with her brother and the Potter and Weasley kids she gonna create a new version of the Mauderers Map with Hogsmead in it and the Diagon Alley is also in it.

In her third year she becomes Quidditch's teamcaptain and her rank is Seeker and Teddy will become of the team Keeper. Teddy and Melodya are great musicians and they loves to fly Hippogriffs. When they grow up, she teaches Defense the Dark Art (Like her dad) and Teddy teach Potions, about the other things in the future is very unsure and unknow.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DrJacksonLake said…
Mine's Alexandra Oliver--a noisy, adventurous Ravenclaw, who is often mistaken for a boy, although she's okay with it. Alex comes from Scotland and she is a pure-blood. She has a pale, acne-ridden skin, short dark brown hair and enormous, almond-shaped grey eyes. Her favorite class is History of Magic. She loves Quidditch very much--Alex is the captain of Ravenclaw team and a great Keeper.

Although she is a Ravenclaw, she forms a friendship with Harry, Ron, and Hermione, because Alex shares the same compartment with them in the Hogwarts Express. She is fell in love with Ron, and Ron also shares the feeling too, but Alex breaks up with him when she realized that Hermione is the best for him. Alex later marries Neville and lived a happy life with their sons, David and Matt.

EDIT: My OC is very Sue-ish indeed. But since this was written back when I didn't have a complete grasp of what a Mary Sue is, so I guess I'll just leave it here, untampered.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita terhenetar said…
My character would be a pure-blood witch Andraste Tullia Silmarien born on the 9th January 1979 thus one year older than Harry Potter.

Her parents are powerful and infuential wizards who support the Dark Lord, but never joined the Death Eaters due to their reluctance to follow orders and bow to anyone. The Silmariens are related to the Blacks, the Lestranges and distantly to the Gaunts, the relation is close enough to make them Parselmouths but not close enough for them to be recognised as Slytherin's Heirs.

Andraste grew up in the Silmarien Castle, an eerie medieval castle in the middle of a dark enchanted forest. Her parents cared about her education to such an extent that, while arriving at Hogwarts at the tender age of 11 Andraste knew more Dark curses than your avarage seventh year Slytherin. Her pre-Hogwarts education involved not only spells, curses, history, potion brewing et cetera, but also duelling, occlumency, legilimency and cruciatus endurance. Yes, the Silmariens did not feel even the slightest pang of guilt for putting their only child under cruciatus or imperius, after all they have been raised in exactly the same way. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. The family motto.

While at Hogwarts, Andraste spends time with her fellow Slytherins as well as Draco & Co. She doesn't care much about Quidditch considering it a waste of time. Her favourite subjects are Potions, Transfiguration, Arithmancy, Study of Ancient Runes and Ancient Studies. She hates Herbology and History with Binns. Thanks to her great marks, she is a prefect and later a Head Girl.

Andraste is very intelligent, ironic and sarcastic. She judges people mostly by their intelligence and doesn't bother with those who she consideres to be beneath her. She sees people as potential allies rather than friends.

Andraste's main objective is gaining immortality and she is reluctant to waste time on such petty things as relationships, crushes or school pranks until she gets what she wants. She is convinced that the end justifies the means and thus is willing to do whatever it takes to fulfil her goals. Andraste is also fascinated by Lord Voldemort and his achievements but, like her parents, interested in an alliance or cooperation and not servitude.

*AU! Being a Parselmouth, she realises what's going on with the Chamber of Secrets and decides to go down. Her arrival creates a disturbance and gives the Dark Lord enough time to draw all life from Ginny Weasley's body and complete his resurrection. Andraste sides with the Dark Lord which results in Harry not being able to defeat the Basilisk, the Dark Lord and an extraordinarily powerful young witch. *
 My character would be a pure-blood witch Andraste Tullia Silmarien born on the 9th January 1979 thus
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fortitudinis said…
smile
My character would be:

Name: Nila-Seraphina (Nila-seraphina is her fist name not two seperate names) Damia Tonks
Nila means blue, Serapnina means fire and damia means untamed, Blue Fire Untamed
The reason behind her hair

Parents: Andromeda and Ted Tonks
Sister: Nymphadora Tonks/Lupin
She is 6 years younger than tonks making her be in fred and george's year

She's a metamorphagus likes tonks and usually looks like this must of the time
House: Hufflepuff, but the sorting hat said she was also smart enough to be in ravenclaw and brave enough to be in gryffindor but her loyalty was being than both

like her middle name she is untamed, no one has ever been able to tame her
she is smart,funny,crazy,wild,sacastic,witty,hype­r,a prankster and a very skilled fighter
by the time she was three she was even smarter than dumbledore and could do wandless and wordless magic, no one could beat her even back then

but with these powers comes a curse she's mute and not many people stick around to notice her
but fred did and they secretly dated when fred,tonks and remus died ,nila was devastated it turned out she was pregnant with four kids ,a quad, 3 boys and a girl- george,andrew(drew or andy), remus and nymphadora, lets just say nymphadora jr also goes by tonks. nila raise her children and teddy, she never moved on and when she died at 109 she returned to her true love fred weasley

My character would be: Name: Nila-Seraphina (Nila-seraphina is her fist name not two seperate name
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kitcatcmp said…
My character would be named Alice Pfeiffer. I would have red hair and I would be the long lost daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. Discover magic at such a young age, that I qualify for Hogwarts at age 8. I would be in Gryffindor house, and be a part of the Golden Trio. Ron, Harry, Hermione, and I would go on all of out adventures together. I would go to Hogwarts, fall in love with Harry Potter. We would start going out when he was thirteen, and I was ten. He would end up cheating on me with Cho Chang. I would be heartbroken, and in retaliation, start going out with Draco Malfoy instead. After a while, start loving Harry again, and break up with Draco Malfoy, and start going out with Harry again.
I would be a member of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. I would be a chaser. I would be the second smartest in the year, second to Hermione, my BFF. I would pretend to be a muggle-born, but actually end up being the daughter of Remus and Tonks. I would grow up hating them for abandoning me, but find out that they actually wanted me to live a more normal life, so sent me away to be born from a different family.
I would be really brave, but made fun of by other people because I was three years younger than everyone else in the grade. My favorite classes would be Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, and Arithmancy. After a year with going out with Harry again, he would cheat on me again with Ginny Weasley, who is also my friend. I would then start going out with Anthony Goldstien. After a while, Cedric Diggory, who comes back from the dead, would fall in love with me, and Anthony started being oddly jealous. I would break up with Anthony, and go out with Cedric, and we would finish Hogwarts together, and both be on the England Quidditch Team. My patronus, which my real dad taught be before he and my real mom died, would be a Unicorn. Cedric and I would get married when I was twenty four, and when he was twenty seven. I would get pregnant two years later, and have two identical twin girls. One would be named Nellie Luna Diggory, and the other would be Willow Lucy Diggory. We would live close to our closest friends, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Luna. After our Quidditch Career, where we win the Quidditch World Cup, Cedric and I would settle down, and become Aurors. Our girls will go to Hogwarts at age eleven, unlike me. They will be best friends with Rose, Hugo, Albus, James, and Lily. I would be Teddy Lupin's sister and godmother, along with Harry, who I forgive.

This picture would be me, when I am seventeen.
 My character would be named Alice Pfeiffer. I would have red hair and I would be the long Lost daught
DramioneRanger2 commented…
what actress is that at the bottom? zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kitcatcmp said…
When I was eight, starting Hogwarts, I would look like this:
 When I was eight, starting Hogwarts, I would look like this: