Henry Cavill Facts on Henry Space

samjhart posted on Feb 15, 2009 at 02:47PM
Ok. I did an article on Henry, '10 things you never knew about Henry.'
link

Due to a lot of intrest *ahem* isabelle *ahem* :) lol I've decided to make it into a forum topic. That way, if anyone has any tid-bits to add, they'll be most welcome to. It doesn't matter how trivial it may seem, if its not here, just go ahead and add it! :) Ok, stuff we already know about Henry:

1. Appeared in a re-make of 'Goodbye Mr Chips'
2. Grew up on an island called Jersey, UK
3. Has done an American accent for a movie
4. 2 greek movies over the summer (aren't we lucky?) Will be in one movie & Sam Worthington
the other. Sam is the same guy who auditioned against Henry for Superman and Bond and was in the final 3 with him. Awkward lol
5. Starred alongside Bill Nighy twice :)
6. LOVES rugby but because of injuries was unable to persue this as a career. Henry in tiny shorts? Bring it on :D
7. Went to a boarding school where he admitted he was pretty shy. Acting in plays there gave him confidence. Aw bless!
8. fave author is Robert Jordan a fantasy author
9. Henry's dream role is to play 'Alexander the Great' - we're sure he'll be fabulous
10. Is not the only boy in the family. Its rumoured that he has four brothers and is second youngest (this fact is the amended version)
11: he loves scrubs (the tv show). apparently he "laughed for a week" after watching an episode.
12: After watching Henry on 'Count of mounte cristo', Meyer knew immediately knew how she was going to write Edward Cullen and who was going to play him!
13: His first movie 'Laguna' in which Henry had a main role (filmed in Europe - Italy etc) was never realesed AT ALL. Not in cinemas or DVDs *boo hiss*
14: He likes the beer 'Guiness'

No.15, *drull roll* - apparently wears a cod-piece for 'the tudors' *gasp* yes ladies u read right
U want more? ok, then,
16: When travelling, Henry is all about comfort, he likes his socks and sweaters. My kind of guy lol :)

Henry Cavill 35 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita isabelle_905 said…
sunny
LMAO YES!! hehe :D

Ok well since I'm partly responsible for this forum thing I thought I should probably give some facts too... so here we go:

17: Henry was the first choice to play Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie but by the time production was to begin, he was too old to pass as a 17-year old. He was then offered the role of Carlisle Cullen instead but turned it down due to his commitment with The Tudors.
18: Henry's pet peeves are people who always want to be the center of attention.
19: Henry has a pet parrot.
20: The worst job Henry ever had, was working for lawyers at a law firm. He worked as their tea and photocopy boy.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita samjhart said…
big smile
I'm so glad u relpied lol I thot u didn't take my threat of making a forum seriously :) hehe I love the facts u've gathered the last two I defo did not know. A pet parrot? Our boy Henry is sure unique. And he worked at a law firm where he was the errands boy? those nasty lawyers! Always knew they were evil lol but i knew about him being meyer's "perfect" Edward. Sadly, he was 24 when they started production. And yes, Meyer was as devasted as us at loosing the opputunity of seeing Henry play a vampire! :(
Anyways my turn! Two facts today:
21: Henry has a fave item of clothing - his brown leather jacket ~ the prospect of Henry in leather? too hot hehe
22: Has an intrest in Egyptology can u believe it (jus like me I may add :D )
Ok, ur turn (or whoever wants to add anything)
sunny
Are you kidding me?! I'm THRILLED you made the forum!! Now I can continue hounding you for all the info you know about my future husband!! ;) And no I'm not in denial... I'm just very selective about the reality I accept!! :)

Oh I would love to see him in that jacket!! Heck, I would love to wear that jacket! Probably smells like him… And he doesn’t need to wear it... or anything else... *sigh* Oh God!! I'm fantasizing again... *snaps out of it long enough to finish writing this comment*
And I love Egyptology too!! But just think if he would've done that we wouldn't even know about him...

Ok my turn again! I guess we’re gonna go 2 by 2...
23: Henry was chosen as the face of Dunhill Fragrances. He shares this honour with Jude Law who previously launched a fragrance for Dunhill.
24: Henry loves to travel, and his favorite place so far is Nepal. He called it “mind blowing” in a 2008 US Weekly article.

Ok back to my fantasies!! ;)
smile
God, isabelle you make me laugh so much. Your posts always great to read cz i jus love it when you go all lusty-eyed, And I thot I was all ga-ga over Henry. "Future husband"? Wowee ur fantasies seemed to are spilling into this relam lol but honestly i totally understand where you coming from. Well, me and the rest of the female population, who've ever clapped eyes on Henry :D
Have u by any chance seen him in that Dunhill advert on tv? OMG. I screamed like some stupid fangirl when I first saw it. My brother happened to be in the room and he gave me this weird look as tho I was totally and utterly mad. But then he shook his head, smirked and threatened to change the channel. You could imagine how I reacted lol
But I didn't know about him loving Nepal tho. That's awsome. See u learn something new everyday. Actaully I think Henry really likes culturally, atmospheric places that its residents are proud of. I'll put that as fact no.25
25: loves places with a "soul" and where ppl are proud of their identity
26: Has directed a play in school called "40 minutes"
I thot we'd do 2 facts at a time to make the forum last longer. U knw until Henry does his next interview ;) hehe
sunny
Hehe!! I just can’t help it when it comes to Henry! And yes he is my future husband… He just doesn’t know that yet ;)
Yeah I’m so glad you feel the same way about him… I feel like we’re the only smart ones in the world… lol!!
And NO!! I haven’t seen the advert on TV… I live in Canadialand… We don’t know anything about Dunhill over here… But I have seen them online… I love the new Dunhill Black advert! So HOT!!
LMAO I would’ve probably had the same reaction if I had seen it on the tele!! Brothers are so annoying…

Ok I like your idea of having only 2 facts at a time to make it last longer… But if we have only 2 facts per day it’ll last even longer!! ;) Ok so here are the 2 facts of the day:

27: Speaking of the Dunhill adverts… Here’s how they described Henry: “Confident, dashing and witty, Henry epitomises the modern British Gentleman - one who is in possession of effortless style and indefatigable self-assurance. Unashamedly masculine, Henry is utterly seductive.”
*sigh* If only all guys could be like that…

28: Henry is a true gentleman. Here’s what he had to say about the latest advert: "I am very honoured to be the face of Dunhill BLACK. My traditional values are important to me and I love that this fragrance is all about taking the gentleman's approach to seduction."
OMG! I love guys like that!! Did you just have a small orgasm?! Cuz I sure did!! ;)
laugh
Ok, I jus passed out after the small orgasm :D lmao isabelle u truly are one of a kind! Yes, and I agree about the facts of the day rule. That means tomz is my turn, does it?
Back to Henry....I love him even more after reading about what he said and what Dunhill have said about him. Jude Law doesn't stand a chance. Did you by any chance suddenly imagine Henry playing Mr Darcy or Rochester? cz I sure did, and I can tell u - jus the idea of it makes me squeel :D *sighs blissfully*

I've still gotta watch the D.BLACK one yet - rest assured I will not stop until I have seen it lol Oh and I think you might have some competition when securing ur husband - that is when his new movies are released. I think the whole world will probably go Henry Cavill mad. But seen as we have been the faithful ones, its only fair we get him first ;) hehe

Ps, I LOVE the icon. Then again who wouldn't?
sunny
LMAO! Henrygasms are not for the faint of heart!! I’m so glad I have another person to talk to about Henry!! Yeah you’re up tomorrow!! Jude who?! I’m sorry I just can’t concentrate on anyone else when I have Henry on the brain!! ;)
He would be AMAZING as Mr Darcy!! But I don’t know who Rochester is…

Yeah you have to watch the BLACK advert! I like it better than the other one…
Well if the whole world wants a piece of him they’ll just have to get in line behind us!! ;) I mean we did know about him a lot longer than them… and clearly we know a lot more about him!! Hence this forum!

Sank you!! It’s a headshot from Creek… He looks so YUMMY!! I’ll try to control myself when I look at him… But it’s just so darn hard… he wouldn't have a chance if he were my husband...
laugh
LMAO...I have tears of laughter rolling down my face right now. lol I'm jus glad to be of service hehe seriously, I'm glad too that I have found a fellow Henrt fanatic :) I actually did watch the D.B advert. OMG, its totally H-O-T! I so wish I was that girl... :)

WHAT?! You don't know who Rochester is? Ok, wait I'm jus having a heart attack right now! He's probz in the top 3 period piece heroes of all time. A mixture of Darcy and Heathcliff - u know a tall, dark, brooding tortured soul. Yes, and I agree about keeping him too ourselves thing - I mean this forum is evidence over how obseessed we are lol
And if Henry was ur husband, then god help him lmao :D
sunny
OMG!! I know right?! She’s so lucky!! Oh well it doesn’t matter… I’ll get a lot more than that when he marries me… Let’s just say he’ll be very, very busy!! :D He may have to quit work!! Oh God let’s not get carried away… *gets carried away with fantasies... as per usual!!*

LMAO!! Nope no idear! And don’t have a heart attack!! Who will I talk to about Hot Stuff Henry if you’re dead?! Although that would mean that I’d be first in line… Hmmm… Hehe jkjk!! Rochester sounds yummy!! I love tall, dark, brooding, tortured souls! Even more so when they look like Henry!! :) I’ll just stop there before this gets X rated… :P
laugh
LMAO...Having one of your Henrgasms are we? If ur not careful you'll become an addict lol ps glad to know I'm so loved,esp wen it comes to Henry. And X-rated fantasies? Wopeee thnx for the idea lmao
sunny
LMAO! Anytime!! And it's not an addiction... It's more of an obsession! :)
sick
Ok, another day, some more facts on our beloved Henry (I shud really stop fuelling ur obsession lol) Though reading through the forum I've jus realised, how much we basic info we lack, u know for Henry beginners. So I've decided that maybe we should gather basic info e.g. his star sign, d.o.b. to build the profile. What do u say isabelle? Does that make sense? Well it'll have to coz my facts aren't exactly 'juicy' but er more like um know-it-all if u get wot i mean.

29: Star sign is a Taurus! Even tho I'm not into horoscopes. But I bet most of u knew that! But what u didn't know is that Henry is compatiable with ME! (cz I'm a Capricon - lol). But seriously, apparently that makes Henry a Snake in the Chinese zodiac system. And here are his qualities acc. to that :

GOOD - Wise, profound, charming, logical, intelligent, creative, compassionate, discreet, honorable, pretty, humorous

BAD: critical, anxious, snobbish, calculating, intense

Hmmmm can u imagine Henry like that?

30: His boarding school is Stowe School, in Buckingham (for all u stalkers lol)
sunny
YAY More info!!
LOL! My obsession would continue on it’s merry way regardless of this forum don’t you worry about that!!;) And yeah that’s a good idea… what ever keeps this forum going!!

I’m totally into zodiac signs!! And being a Virgo I’m compatible with both of your signs!! I don’t think he’s a Snake though… In Chinese astrology 1983 is the year of the Pig…
Oh! Check out this website: link. It tells you how compatible you are depending on your birthdates… We got 58% - Pretty Good: You have planted the seeds and the flower has bloomed. With a little TLC, you’ll have something beautiful. Keep in mind though; this is not going to be all roses with this man. Constant attention will be needed to make sure you don’t hit each other’s hot spots. As plants are troubled in the winter, you will go through your stormy times.
Doesn’t seem very high… What did you get??

And I would love to go to Buckingham… but just to get out of here not to stalk Henry… Besides it’s not like he’s still there… He lives in Dublin doesn’t he?? While filming The Tudors at least…

Sorry I didn’t write anything “fun” ;) I’m pretty busy at work today… And you really shouldn’t ask me to imagine Henry in any way… My mind always goes to the wrong place… lol And unfortunately I don’t have time for that right now…
worried
Hey isabelle. wow u really did this properly didn't you? lol I tried the website, its pretty cool, even though I don't believe in this type of stuff but my result *drum-roll* was 88%! I know I was like wth?! : 'Incredible. You finish each others sentences, connecting on a level you never dreamt was possible. Its almost as if you do not need to speak, you simply feel each others every move. But speak you will as you relish in every waking moment with this wonderful man. This is truly a case of best friends falling in love.'

To answer ur question whether Henry is still living in Buckngam. No. he lives in Dublin whilst filming the Tudors. hey, that's an extra fact for the day :) I'm pretty swamped with work as well today so soz if i appear a little off. anyways, don't stress urself out too much :)
sunny
I say this with a lot of care and affection: I hate you!! lol JK!! I wish I had 88% with someone... I did find someone with 85%... And I love the result: “Excellent - The princess has found her prince probably after kissing far to many frogs! The challenge now is how many beautiful children you guys will have. Do I hear a 2, 3, 4, or 5?” But yeah I’m not sure if that’s accurate at all...

Don’t stress yourself out either! I need you in top shape to give me more info!! How else am I supposed to find out his home address and follow him around?? ;) lol
crying
So how many are you gonna have with Prince Charming? lol out of curiousity (& I hope u don't mind) whose d.o.b did u type in? I mean it defo looks like u've found ur soulmate :) lol
Rite now I am a bit stressed, cz I've got uni work going on and I'm really behind! Like two weeks behind... :'(
sunny
LOL!! I don't want kids right now... And definitely not without that right man!! Oh and LMAO!! I haven't found him yet... I just typed a compatible birth date and got 85%!! :D I'm such a loser!! :)

Oh I'm sorry to hear about the uni work... I just finished so I know what you're going through... What year are you in?? And what's your major??

P.S. I'll put up some facts a little later today when I'm not so busy... SORRY!!
Lol no ur pretty determined :) I don't know what a major is but I'm doing -------. Its rock-solid. and the worse thing is I have to do this combiner course as well. I'm over my head over here :( and its ok, i totally get it with being busy, post iy whenever ur free :)

Ps, does icon change every 2 days lol its a gud one tho
sunny
Ugh, I’ve been so busy at work! Okay, today’s facts aren’t very interesting. I didn’t have a lot of time to search for something juicy…

I love music, history and art, the ethics part I could do without! Hang in there I know it’s a lot of work but you can do it!! And FYI when it’s all over you’re gonna miss it so much… Well not so much the actual work, but your friends and the people and the atmosphere and the freedom… It’s barely been 2 months and I want to back!! I know, I’m sad… :P

In keeping with your idea, here are some rudimentary basic about our dear Henry (Oh! btw - I used to love the Oh Henry! chocolate bars and now I have a whole new appreciation for them!! I giggle to myself every time I see them at the store! People must think I’m crazy… Oh well, I don’t care!):

31: Full name: Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill - Henry's last name, Cavill, is pronounced like the word 'travel'. ~ I actually didn't know that before now…
Date of Birth: May 5, 1983 - As we already know that makes him a 25 year old Taurus and a Pig… ~ Love Taurus signs!!
Birthplace: Jersey, Channel Islands; Nationality: British - Jersey is his home but he is currently, in his own words, "floating around the world." ~ Aww how cute!!
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm); Build: Athletic; Eye Color: Blue; Hair Color: Brown - Dark ~ I love my men tall, dark and handsome!!

32: Ok since most of that wasn't new here's something more interesting:
When asked If Charles’ love life similar to his own he answered: “Not in the slightest!”
~ Thank God! I don't like lying, cheating womanizers!!

Have a great weekend!
@+

P.S. I’m a bit of a flake… I love variety! It is the spice of life after all… That’s why I keep changing my icons. It depends on my mood really… But I saw this pic of Henry and I was like I HAVE TO HAVE IT!! I’ll let you decide whether I’m talking about the icon on Henry… But I have a feeling you already know! ;)
Hey, isabelle! I'm back lol u miss me? :) thnx for writing such a long post and I'm really sori for not replying earlier. I've been over my head, with uni and had a wedding to attend to as well in another town. so i was stuck without my computer wondering if u wanted to murder me as i had deprived u of ur Henry facts lol oh btw I did start to reply yesterday but my computer crashed :( I fear its playing up again tho :/ so if I go missing for a couple of days u knw what happened

And oh I love the fact we are discussing chocolate. My 2 vices henry and chocolate in 1 dose too much to bear! Ok, I'm getting a litlle melodramatic lol (but I mean u giggling at the store is way funnier) itz cz I found out that my Henry oops I mean *our* Henry wouldn't cheat if we were lucky enough to nab him. What more could a girl want? Tall, dark, handsome, nomadic, faithful... the PERFECT man :D

Anyways, my facts for the day:

33. There was quite a lot of support from Harry Potter fans for Henry to play Cedric Diggory. Funnily enough, it was Robert Pattison that ended up playing the character

34. Did you know isabelle, that Henry was called "a total BABE" by Serena on Gossip Girl. It was in a history course interview and after displaying some fairly impressive tudor knowledge she revealed her source - 'The Tudors' lol :D

Hope to hear back from u soon! :) X
sunny
SAM!! LMAO! First of all - I thought you were dead or something. I was about to call a search party and report a missing person!! The authorities might find it odd though that I don't know your name, or where you even live. All I'd be able to tell them is that you're my Henry fact supplier... Kind of sounds like you’re a drug dealer... ;) Long story short, yes I missed you! :) And FYI if your computer starts acting up again I will report a missing person! :P

How was the wedding?? Whose was it?? I love weddings btw! Well not so much the wedding part as the reception after the actual ceremony when everyone gets smashed and acts like idiots!! That’s the best part really! I just sit back and watch the train wreck unfold!! *evil laugh*

And honestly no worries! I remember uni and I know there’s A LOT of work and it gets overwhelming sometimes. Reply whenever you have time. I won’t die without my facts. I might go through withdrawal though...

LMAO about the chocolate!! Don’t fantasize about him covered in chocolate then! It’s just too much yummyness to handle!! A Henrygasm would not be enough to describe the intensity of the euphoria!! ;)

He does kind of sound perfect doesn’t he... Which is never good because then you know that sounds too good to be true he probably is. Although he does smoke and that’s a nasty habit that I just can’t stand. I’d make him stop though! He’d have no choice!!

LOL Okay I don’t know if you like Harry Potter or not, but I’ve never read the books and I haven’t seen the movies so I don’t care much for it and honestly I’m kind of glad that Henry’s not in them! :)

No, I didn’t know that! I don’t watch Gossip Girl. But he totally is a BABE!! I’m glad he got his name mentioned on a TV show!! He’s on his way! Soon enough he won’t be just “ours” he’ll be everyone’s... We’ll still be better than all the others though... We’re like the Original Henry Obsessors! ;)

I’ll get you my facts tomorrow. I’ll try to get them all done before anyone comes in to work that way they’ll think I actually do work when I’m there... Well most of the time anyway! ;)

Hope you don’t get swallowed alive by your uni work so we can get more facts and chat!!

Holy hell I write a lot when I'm deprived...
sunny
SWEET ASS!!!! I just got my dedicated medal for the Henry Spot!! I’m so happy!! XD

35: Aww this makes me want him so much more: “It’s still possible to seduce a partner you’ve been with for a long time. It’s more difficult, but the result is equally rewarding for both involved.”
LOL I'd be willing to test that theory with Henry!! :D The things we do for love! Well this more like lust, but still!!

36: For more swooning, here’s what he said he loves about the show: “The blatant chivalry involved—the horse riding, the jousting, and the sword fighting.”
That's just freaking wonderful! We need more chivalry these days!!
worried
ok, isabelle - no i wasn't dead. I've jus been throwing tantrums and crying over my damn computer. its been taken away, with everything on it, incl. my uni notes and my forum stuff aka HC related stuff (btw out of curiosity do u have a Henry Cavill desktop too?) Anyways, I've blackmailed my cousin into letting me use her computer (well 2 weeks worth of begging didn't work so...) and *ta-da* here I am. I can tell u one thing. I have missed our daily Henrygasms, and I hope u forgive me for the lack of them btw (I'm sending an apologetic hug ur way, plz accept :/ ).

First of all let me reply to ur question of the wedding it was a 2nd cousins. And u were right, it was like a train-wreck. Everybody was trying to do the dance moves out of Coyote Ugly (and thankfully there were no poles around). It was utter mayhem. needless to say, I politely rejected the offer to embarrass myself so publicly lol but had loads of fun, saw lots of old faces. Nyways, enuff bt me. how u holding up? Been suffering from withdrawl symptoms? Hope not.

Omg I cannot believew he smokes, wait I'll put that as the next fact cz I so did not know that. The perfect guy has a flaw *gasp* and ur right - I'd so make him give it up if it was me :D Talking of shocks, a non-hp supporter? wow. u guys are a pretty rare species lol that is refreshing to say the least. Oh, I don't watch GG either but I jus happened to come across this tid-bit of info. I think its really neat that Henry is part of pop culture enough to mentioned in a big tv-show :) woo-hoo go Henry!
I'm on such a high - esp. after reading abt ur medal! I think its awesome - confirms my suspicions that u are a Henry fanatic in training lol no really congrats :)
I love the facts u gave - they made squeal like a 13-yr-old whose jus spotted her first crush. he's jus soooo dreamy. I love chivalrous guys and Henry seems to be the total opposite to Charles Brandon (thank God). my facts for the day before I forget:

37: He smokes - I didn't know that so I thought other girls may not too, so lets jus make it a fact!

38: Found Larry David (whom he works with on WW) "hilarious". Aw nice to see that Henry has a good sense of humour.

Ok, peace out for now fellow OHO (my cousin is coming I can hear her, and she seems to be a tad annoyed. Wish me luck :D lol) X
sunny
SAMMY!! Good thing you’re still alive! Sorry to hear about your computer… Sucks for the both of us!! Did someone steal it?! Cause that would be sacrilegious what with our daily Henrygasms and all!!

Get ready for a major shocker: I don’t have a Henry desktop… It’s actually a picture of a tropical beach… I just love the ocean and the sun and the heat… But I think of it this way, if Henry and I were there we’d both be half nakie already… *pause while my mind wanders off into blissful territory… sigh*

Oh FYI, I read something in a book (I think it was in a book… this whole daylight savings thing is messing with my brain!) about how when women fantasize about men they romanticize them in an unhealthy way and how when men fantasize about women it’s in a sexual way only… Well I’ve decided to only think of Henry in a sexual way from now on!! So he’s not my husband anymore… Just my sex slave!! ;)

LOL That’s the way to do it!! If all else fails, blackmail everyone in sight!! I’m so proud! *tear* And I’ve actually been considering seeking help for my withdrawal issues! Thank God someone made me the icon I have now!! It had been such a long since I had any Henry info that yesterday I kept laughing hysterically every time I looked at my icon… I think my co-workers are considering having me institutionalized…

Yeah, I saw him smoking in a picture and I was a little disgusted by that… And I try to stay away from anything HP related… I’m a major freak, I know!! But I’m happy this way!! :) Thanks for the support with the whole medal thingy!! :D Yeah, Henry is definitely better than Charles… But with my new way of thinking, it doesn’t really matter… ;)

And since you said that some other girls might not know these facts… I wonder if anyone other than us reads this forum… If so they probably think we’re lunatics!! But it would be nice if they would at least say hi!!

Ok here are my facts (more interview answers about how wonderful he is and what a gentleman he is and how much we all want to jump him –ok maybe that’s just me, but still!!- Feel free to swoon… or sigh… or pant… or moan… you know, whatever!! ;) ):

39. “I consider myself to be a modern gentleman because I try to strike a balance between maintaining good manners without being boring. Retaining your sense of composure is important but so is having fun.”

40. “The renaissance of the gentleman could herald the reappearance of seduction as an art form. It may make the chase more complex but it’s likely the experience would be enormously rewarding.”

You may want to reach for a cig right about now… But don’t do it!! ;)
Stupid question (my brain’s not working yet so don’t hold it against me…): what’s OHO?!
Later my Henrygasm friend!!
Ok, me again! I wrestled the computer of my cousin yet again.on't know why he's complaining, its not like he's helping save mankind by watching countless movies with the likes of Angelina and Megan Fox *rolls eyes* Anyways, enough about me how have you been without your regular fix of Cavill you OHO (Original Henry Obsesser hehe) Tbh, missed our daily lusty-eyed rants about the hottest guy on the world (yeah I agree I think potential participaters - of this forum have been scared off by us lol).

Hope work is not getting you down, I'm a little bummed. I've got like a month worth of uni work to get through with 3 pending assessments aagggghhh! :( I think I'm jus gonna kill myself and end the misery. But don'r wonna leave u on ur own with no one to talk to about Henry tho :/ Dilemma, dilemma. (This is made harder by the fact that you are proud of me - for threathening my cousin within an inch of his life lol. You had to be there (tbh, I had no idea I cud be so mean!hehe)

Ok, my facts - I don't know if you know this but:

41: Found Larry David "hilarious"

42: The name of his boarding school is Stowe School. (There you go isabelle, in case you want to visit anytime lmao :D )

Btw I made a pick at the dracula spot, 'your perfect dracula' and Henry is one of the choices! You could vote for him ... Personally I think he'll be scrumptious as a vampire or even Dracula. Knock yourself out! :)

link

And of corse I LOVE LOVE your icon! I swear to God my heart skipped a beat when I saw it! Ok, being melodramatic again *blushes*

Write back soon. Ciao X
sunny
Hey!! I thought you'd abandoned me... I was spiralling into a MAJOR depression from all the Henry withdrawal :P Other than that I’ve been trying to keep busy with work. I really don’t want to have to think about things but people keep making me do so. So I’ve got a pretty bad headache right now... But not to worry! Henry always puts me in a better mood!! I just have to think about him in little to nothing... *mind starts to wander* Ok I’m better now!! ;)

lol Your cousin doesn’t seem too bright... I mean come on?! We all know how to save mankind... HENRY CAVILL!! ;) lmao! Everyone is scared away because we’re so hardcore!! They just can’t handle all that HENRY!! I guess we really are the best of the best! :P

UGH! Uni work sucks!! And you’re damn right you can’t off yourself!! If you do that then I’ll have to off myself too... And we can’t possibly get Henry if we’re dead! But I wonder... Can I still fantasize when I’m dead?! Cause that could be a very attractive option!! lol I’m sure you threatening your cousin’s life was EPIC!! Too bad I missed that!

And yes I already knew those facts... You gave them a while back... :P

Great pick! And yeah having Henry suck on your neck would be AMAZING!! *Henrygasm!!*

lol I had the same reaction btw! A friend made it for me... and I almost died and went to heaven when I saw it!!

Ok today’s facts (more quotes of course!):

43. "When Women say they like to be seduced if it’s done 'correctly', I guess it means they’d like us to make them feel special and unique without being smothered or fawned over."
OMG! Could he be more perfect?!

44. "I think spontaneity definitely has its place in seduction but it shouldn’t necessarily be the only factor. Sometimes waiting – for a gift or gesture – can mean the anticipated moment can become even more seductive as time goes on."
Yep! There you go! Even more perfect!!

Good luck with Uni! Write back soon!! And I'll leave you with a little something to drool over because I don't know how much longer I'll have it up! ;)

Hey!! I thought you'd abandoned me... I was spiralling into a MAJOR depression from all the Henry wit
Ok, this like my 4th attempt at writing to you today. I've trying for the last couple of days as well but yep u've guessed it this damn thing crashes >:( I hate it!!!! whew got that out of my system. You try the pick? Like it? :D Well It was writing to you then and *boom* everything goes.

Anyways, I hope ur ok. I see u've done a lot since I visited way to go! I'm glad one of us could vent her HO somewhere :) (btw have u got the red medal yet?) Well I've been reading about our dear old Henry today. There's quite a bit on my on the web now that he's in a W.Allen movie. I'm so proud *tear* (gosh I really hope Henry doesn't read this, cz he might get a tad scared of me/us lol). He's the next big thing as far as I'm concerned and more and more people are starting to realise it. Did you watch any of the interviews? Most of them ask him about Twilight! Aaaaghhh! (really hope u r NOT a twitard) I'm sorry I'm jus kinda sick of Twilight right now. Its like a fad that's worn out its welcome to me. But hey, that's jus me :D He's so sweet (& u can tell he's shy too - aw it makes me love him even more!) He looks like he er he doesn't like the attention - bless him :) Actually should put the twilight thing as the next fact: (Oh, btw I agree about his perfection in accordance with ur facts hehe)

45. Henry nor his agent were never approached by Stephanie Meyer or the studio for him to play Edward Cullen in 'Twilight'
So, Meyer was jus day-dreaming aloud then? ;D (can't say I blame her lmao)

46.Didn't screen-test for Batman but he sure screen-tested for Superman! Those idiots who would be more perfect then Henry? Actually Tom Welling might not be bad... hahaha. Seriously tho, Henry can play anything. And I mean anything (btw glad u liked my vampire pick. How cool would it be if he played a vampire? *melts into a pile of goo* - its too much to think about!!!) Hey, why don't we do a pick for the types of characters he should play, sound good? gtg before this crashes again. Write soon. And I promise I'll write asap & not leave monthly gaps. Pweazzzz forgive me *makes puppy dog eyes* :D (did it work?)

Stay, HenryObessed! Peace outX

Ps, Ur right I can't stop drooling cz of the icon! Take it away lol jk :D

sunny
Sam!! I’m so glad you replied, I thought you gave up!
You really need to get a new computer, you know!! I mean, who else am I supposed to hyperventilate and drool over Hot Stuff Henry with other than you?!

I’m doing great! Couldn’t be better!! Can’t wait for this weekend! Yeah, last weekend I was a little bored and I figured I’d update our dear Henry’s spot... And there was A LOT of info!! Took me a long time to upload everything too! LMAO Nope still on the green medal... No one rates things on this spot, so it could take a while...

Yeah, about Whatever Works... Have you seen the trailer?? Henry’s only in like 2 seconds of it!! I was like: WTF?! He better have more screen time than that!! Actually last summer I was really into the whole Twilight series thing... But ever since the movie came out, it just hasn’t been the same... It was just so awful!! Okay enough venting about a crappy movie that Henry has nothing to do with!!

Aww, I love that he doesn’t like the attention!! That’s so sweet! I need to get me one of those!! Any idea what his address is?? :D I’m totally hoping on a plane tonight to go jump his bones, wherever he is!!

OMG! Tom Welling doesn’t even come close to the perfection that is Henry!! He totally could’ve been a better Superman! Nothing better than seeing our Henry in tights and a cape!! *OMG I haven’t had one of these fantasies in forever!! I’m totally taking my time with this one... Ponders the term man of steel in relation to Henry... Oh God, he’d be hard all over!! :D Holy crap, I have to stop before this gets R rated!* Can we say Henrygasm?! :D

47. The craziest thing about Whatever Works was that Wood and David were the only two cast members to get the entire script for the film, and that Henry still hasn't even seen the final version. When Henry was interviewed, he said quite honestly that he was curious to see how it turned out and what the rest of the plot was!

48. When asked about playing the handsome Prince Charming type Henry said: "I do get asked to read the good-looking bloke quite a lot. I’m not... unaware of that aspect of myself. But it’s just one aspect, and I don’t feel I’ve been pigeonholed."

Aww He’s so cute! Telling us there’s more to him than just his good looks!! Like we didn’t already know that!

P. S. That’s a great idea for the picks!! And I saw the one you put up but I haven’t voted yet... It’s such a hard decision!! I really need to think about ALL the possibilities in detail! ;) The vampire one would be great though because he sucks on your neck... *Thinks about that for one HOT minute...* I’ll just let you enjoy that Henrygasm!

Write back soon! :)
blush
Yep - I'm back. I finally couldn't ignore this spot. But I jus couldn't come here knowing I'd fallen out of love with HC :/ I watched The Tudors tho and he's wormed his way back into my heart. But plz remind me isabelle, why do we love him again? (this I think will motivate me to find more facts!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bubblykat91 said…
big smile
i was sent this link by isabelle. y'all are pretty insane but i was very informed. thank you for that.
laugh
^haha lmao - yep part of H.I.B - Henry's Insane Brigade
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bubblykat91 said…
sunny
oh good-NESS. haha. i wonder how many are in the henry insane brigade.... prolly a LOT!!
laugh
^ You do realise I jus made that name up, right? lol
But I think they is an army that would join up proudly!
big smile
49. Henry's favourite location is Malta. He esp. enjoys the beaches

50. Dawn of War is currently in pre-production and it won't be long before ab & er sword flasing hits us!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
LOVE THIS HAHAH! now i know everything about henry LMFAO!!!
I <3 HENRY!