Hermione & Severus What are your inayopendelewa Hermione Snape fics?

Lghtbthgoddess posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 06:28AM
What are some of the best fics you have read?
Share!

Hermione & Severus 70 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 70

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lilith84 said…
For The Potion's Master Amusment at the moment. link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hermione-snape said…
I fanfic.net, it's called "misunderstood" by me14 and is incredible! You just have to read I'd!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lilyve said…
heart
*Tears of surrender* German SS/HG NC-17 Fanfic
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TaladarkieJJ said…
There are quite a few that I really enjoy, but at the moment this is my absolute favourite: link
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iPodsNape said…
cool
I have three top favorites which are The Last Heir by Kiwi6498, Incident In The Great Hall by Acadia elle, and Phantom of Hogwarts by Good_Witch. The first two could be found at ff.net and the third could be found at this link link
this is probably one of the best I have read so far link

It's amazingly written, but what I love the most is that the author was able to keep Snape totally in character and at the same time show him as a romantic and caring man. That does not happen often in fanfics.

The story is post-Deathly Hallows, but Professor Snape survived (as he should :P).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nene72 said…
mischievous
Consuming Me by shellsnapeluver. I liked this one because Snape is very dark and broken, just the way I like him. At times disturbing but still an absolutely fantastic story.

link
I find myself re-reading Out Of Depths for the 10th time already and I still find it fascinating, if you haven't read it yet, go do it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsWormtongue said…
I absolutely adore this one,
link
it's a real treat to read.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­-
"Abusive, passionate, smutty, devoted. The type of love where you expect someone to commit suicide or be murdered..."

~Lissa1011, speaking about 'Vain Wisdom All & False Philosophy."
The above one is great but not yet completed, but yeah it's good. If you like very manipulative Severus then "The Flip Side of Sin by kabochon" is a pretty good one:

link
This one is actually quite good, but ridiculously long ;)

link
I also really like "Pet Project" but it's still a wip
link

"As Morning Breaks" by Teddy Radiator
link

"Luring the Enchantress" by southern_witch_69
link

"Hilltop Cottage" by neelix
link

"Send Not to Know" by Subversa
link

"A Walking Shadow" by Ariadne
link

"Saving Your Life" by lilmisblack
link

"Care of Magical Creatures" by miamadwyn
link

"The Enchanted Tower Room" by beaweasley2
link

"Cloak of Courage" by WendyNat
link

SeverusLover84 commented…
How do wewe create a account with this site when wewe can't even receive an barua pepe from them zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
SeverusLover84 commented…
I can't get a nenosiri for this site to read the adult stories zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
@ lilith: I've just finished reading "Tenebras Luxx". It was really good and well worth slogging through the 43 long chapters. Ta for the recommendation :-)
No probem :) And you know what... Pet Project was one of the first fics I have ever read and the very one that made me hate reading WiPs ;) I've seen it's been updated not so long ago, but damn! ;) And the rest of your recs are all wonderful fics, I especially enjoy The Enchanted Tower Room, Care of Magical Creatures and Luring the Enchantess :)
smile
@ lilith: if you can think of any other recommendations, please feel free to share them with me :-). I find that I like your taste in fics.
for now:

Crossing the Line - link

Twenty Four Little Hours - link

The Love You Take - link

Confessions - link

Phantom of Hogwarts - link

Taking Flight - link

The List - link
SeverusLover87 commented…
How do wewe create a account with this site when wewe can't even receive an barua pepe from them zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
SeverusLover87 commented…
I can't get a nenosiri for this site to read the adult stories zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
^ Squeee! Thanks!!! :DDDD
If I ever used the term 'ridiculously long' when describing HG/SS fic, I must have been delusional...

link

This damned thing has 190 chapter and way over 600.000 words. I'm currently on chapter 130 and it's my third day of reading :) It is worth it :D
Woah! That'll be quite an undertaking! I've however had a read through some of the 2000 odd reviews, and it looks very promising. Am still working trough the list you gave me but I have it in my kindle already just waiting for when I get to it.
Took me 4 days, but I have finally finished it. It was time well spent ;)
This is also a great fic: link by lis9; this one is written from Hermione's POV. link is the same story written from Severus' POV. I am not a huge fan of the ending, but overall those are really hot fics :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita miss_orange said…
My Favorite Fic Has to be link Really Enjoyed it. Things were Slow, with a Some Kind of Virgin Love :P
link was Amazing But Still Disappointed That it Wasn't Finished.
I've Read link But it Was Waaay too Disturbing for me. Still I Kind of Liked it.
link Included Lucius Malfoy So That Wasn't Much good for me...
link Involves Ginny and Hannah Two. But's Funny More Than Romantic. Plus it's Really Short, I Liked it.
I Just Finished link But was kind of Disappointed that it Could of been Better if the Writer Made it Longer. I Liked the Idea of Hermione being in the Order of the Phoenex.
link was Nice Two.
Would Like to add Some More, Though Wont put Links for Those that are here.

Pet Project Must be the Best HG/SS Fiction Ever Written. Still a Wip, But the Author-though kind of slow with Chapters-is still Writing. You Can't believe how many Fanarts were made for this Fic. I'll Just put one.

Five Winters is Amazing Two, but Yeah Long...
link is Magnificent. it Takes Place after 10 years of the war, after Hermione Finds Severus in Muggle London.
link is another Marriage Law fic Though Really Different because well... Severus in Azkaban =D Really Nice.
link: Another Law Marriage fic.
link is a Spy Fic! Though Sevurus is not the Spy, Hermione is. This Story is Amazing Though Really Dark.
link is Amazing! Though it's 25 Chapters, Those are 25 LONG Chapters... I Must Warn though, it Strikes me as a Girl Power fic. Really, Lots of Virgins.
link and its Sequel link are Amazing but Sadly Not Completed and I Don't Think The Author will Ever finish them. Though Must Warn you That This Must be the Darkest Most Abusive Fic I Have ever Read, It Made Weep, and it was My Birthday, VERY sad, it Makes You want to Jump to the Laptop and Kill Lucius Malfoy.

ANYWAY I Hope Someone would Post More Stuff, Because Every Thing at this Forum is Worth Reading, and I Read Everything here That's on Fanfiction.net so Please Post!

This is My Best Scene, in Pet Project, This Fanart is By arriku @ Devian art, Really Amazing =]
 Would Like to add Some More, Though Wont put viungo for Those that are here. Pet Project Must be the
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XXwhy_meXX said…
okay, So Sins I Spend All My Summer Reading HG/SS Fan fictions, I Thought I'd Make a List With a Summary of My Favorite Fics:(All Are at Fanfiction.net, and I Won't Put Links For The Ones That Are Already Here)
-When a Lioness Fights: One Of The Best Really, Contain Some Sexual Abuse Scenes, And Hermione Is a Bit OOC, Being All Slythiren:P Features: Martial Arts, A Master Spy, A Spy Master, And a Bitchy Molly Weasley, Thought I Got To Say, I Didn't Fancy The Epilogue Much :P
-Heart Over Mind: So Sweet! a Hogwards and Post Hogwards Story, TOTALY in Character, Rated Teen. Features: Letters, a Love Posion That Doesn't Work, and Hermione Has a Really Cool Aunt.
-Out Of The Depths: SMUT! But A Nice Plot Two, Snape is Kinda OOC, Being All Possessive, It's a During Hogwards Story, and One of The Best Really.
-Pet Project: The Best Fiction Ever! It's Still Not Completed, But The Author Is Committed To It. It's During The Sixth and Seventh Year So Far, But It's Very Slow Development, And IN Character.Features Arithmetic Equations, House Elves, and Professor Snape Granger. DH Compatible
-The Gilded Cage: a Marriage Law Fic, and It's The Most Fic Where Snape Is SO IN Character. Snape Is In Azkaban After The War is Over, and Hermione Has To Find a Husband. Got To Say The Epilogue Is Amazing. Oh, and Harry Is Gay :D Ginny Is So Awesome In This Fic!
-Post Tenebras, Lux: Amazing! After Ten Years Of The End Of The War, Hermione Finds Snape In Muggle London, And Helps Him Blend In Within The Wizarding Community. They Both Have a Lot Of issues That They Solve Together, But I Didn't Like The Epilogue Allot.And Minerva Is Kinda Bitchy at The Beginning.
-Five Winters: So Beautiful, And So In Character. Within The Seventh year and Beyond. Has a LOT Of Adventure, and The Plot Is Just Amazing, Especially If You Like Egypt. The Epilogue Is More Than Amazing, The Best Epilogue I Have Ever Read. Thought It's Kinda Long, But Definitely Worth It.
-link: So Beautiful, You Might Find The First Chapter A Bit Weird, But Keep Reading, Because The Plot and Story Is Just Amazing.and I Almost Cried :D
-The Twenty: As M_O Said, Has a Lot Of Virgins, But The Story Is Amazing.
-Damaged Goods: a Dark, Dark Story. It Made Me Depress For Two Days, And You Might Find Hermione a Bit OOC, But After What Happened To Her, It Makes Perfect Sens. Gotta Warn You Thought, It's Not Completed, And Probably Would Never Be, and Has A Lot Of Rape and Sexual Abuse Context, So If Can't Handel It, DON'T Read It.
-link: Cute Story, Snape Is Kinda OOC, But Nonetheless Fun To Read. Snape Is Married and Hermione Doesn't Get The News Well.
-link: AMAZING! MIND BLOWING! Hermione Goes To Grimmauld Place Looking For Answers, But Gets Something Completely Different, The Plot Is Kinda Complicated, and It's Like Playing Six Degrees In a Arithmetic Equation Inside Hermione's Brain. Has A Lot Of Dark Magic Two.
-link: Very Nice, Thought a Bit OOC, Especially Snape. an Accident Happens In The Poisons Class Room, That Changes Severus's Life Completely. SPOILER:Not a Happy Ending.
-link: Hermione Has a Prophecy, and Ends Up Marrying The Potion's Master To Save His Life. Kinda OOC, But It Has Vampires :D
-link: So Lovely, Everybody Gets Drunk In The Celebration Fest, and Hermione Gets Pregnant, And Severus Has No Memory What So Ever About What Happened. So In Character, HBP Compatible.
-link: The War Is Over, and All The Death Eaters Have Been Captured, But Hermione Has To Get Help For Snape To Find The Missing Albus Dumbledore. Really dark, And Has a Lovely Plot.
-link: Hermione Is an Aurore and Had To Teach DADA At Hogwards To Protect The Discovered Spy. Amazing Plot, and Harry is Hiding Something. a Bit OOC With Hermione Being All Aurore and Ready.
-link: Yes Hermione Is Pregnant,and Yes, Snape Is The Father, But Not In a Good Way, Gotta Warn You Of Rape and Sexual Assault Scenes.
-link: Hermione And Snape Are Traped By a Dark Spell In The World Of Jane Eyre. Still Reading It, So Can't Say Much About It Yet.

So Far, These Where My Favorites, And I Would Appreciate If Anybody Would Post More Fics, Cause I've Read Almost Everything Here :P
So Here Are Some Short and Really Nice Ones:
-link: So Lovely.
-link: Severus Is Asked To Be Albus Severus's Godfather, and Hermione Has a Part In The Process.
link Amazing Plot! I Just Love it, Still Have the Final Chapter to Read =]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ComoLoca said…
link: I read it after checking out the video and link submitted by link, and enjoyed it so much that I've added it to my story alert list. It's a wip so I really hope it gets completed as I'm totally hooked. It's very well written.
wink
link, Still a Wip Though.

Wips are Frustrating! I Want to Know The Endings!
link by Loten is shaping up to be very good too. It's also a wip, but the author seems to be committed to finishing her stories. She updates them regularly.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita keladz said…
I love the Marriage Law fics so if anyone can come up with any on Fanfiction would be lovely.
My faves are
Chasing the Sun by Loten (incomplete)
Past Hands hold Desperate Hearts by TattooShadow (incomplete)
Our Inner Children by Professor Chrystal-Snape (incomplete)
Fulfilling Duties by Muzkbox (incomplete)
One Small Bezoar by Moonlit2dreams (incomplete)
These are just a few i could go on forever and ever.
link by Witch Nova. It's the sequel to link and there are only 2 chapters up, but it's good so far.
surprise
:O Second Time Around's sequel exists?!?! I looked everywhere for the sequel, I just loved that fiction, thank you! =)
smile
@ miss_orange: NP, happy reading :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sevaiza said…
heart
I really love 'Lessons in Love'.Snape survived the war,he's back at hogwarts,Hermione's taking apprenticeship in potions,student/trainer-mentor relationship,death eaters.....So far,it's the best fanfic for me.It's sort of depressing.I've been depressed for days,and it's heartbreaking,not ooc.And by the way it's by crz4greece.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita waimea said…
laugh
I have read many of the above, enjoyed them, and appreciate the recommendatios. But I have to add this one. Whenever I need a laugh, this is it. It is sooo laugh-out-loud funny. (I don't think I can spell it out fully here) It's called 'F**king With Snape' If you haven't read it, trust me, it's a hoot. Think I'll go back and read it again now. link
Oh, just realized it's already mentioned here, Chasing the sun is just amazing, a wip by Loten (the same writer of Post Tenebras, Lux which is a VERY good sign) she last updated the 19th of the month, hope she'll update soon.
By the way, I read F**king With Snape, it's hilarious, thank you for suggesting it! :D
link it's a wip time travel fic. It is updated regularly and 45 chapters are already up.
heart
@ keladz: I really enjoyed reading link. Can't wait for the sequel! Thanks for the recomenation :)
link is just amazing, a bit dark though...
link, link, and link. the second and the third are sequels to the first The Safe House. they are just magnificent, humorous and light, I loved them; By Aurette.
crying
The most tragic, sad, depressing story in SS/HG history link in only two chapters. It will make you cry so hard... I'm still crying! Omg but that was just amazing... Also By Aurette.
I'm currently rereading link. I'd forgotten how good it was. It's a time traveller fic. It's an old fic so I guess it's AU as Snape's a pureblood, Sirius and Remus, Dumbledore, etc are all alive and there are no Horcruxes.
I read that fic, it was great, I didn't fancy the ending though...
I'm currently in the process of reading link... I can't really vouch that it's be good (I only read a couple of lines:P) but I'll say something about it when I've read most of it.

EDIT: So I read it, and it was a very cute story really, just a tiny bit fluffy, but nice to read all the well.
^ Yeah, after building it up to the level of intense feelings they devoloped for eachother, the epilogue turned out to be bit deflating. That being said, it fit a lot more with both Hermione's and Snape's characters, specially Snape's mature version. And in the end, it was still a happy ending which was good.

Am off now to check out your fic suggestion :)
link is nice.
link is DARK. Extremely dark. It also contains a mystery, so if you decide to read it, endure all the darkness and tragedy, because there's a secret that will be unfold.
Oh for wips. But this one is not as frustrating really, link by Aurette is just WONDERFUL, AU to an unbelievable level, but just amazing, so full of adventure and mysteries but not lacking romance. I stayed till 2 AM last night reading it. And the Author updates very regularly, everyday, and sometimes twice a day which is amazing; really recommend it.
Oh I forgot to thank ComoLoca who recommended it originally in a forum on Severus's Spot, Thank you!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita philburp said…
heart
My favorite is Don't Cry and this is the link link
....I just read link and it's beautiful! It sets after DH, takes place in Hogwarts where Hermione, Harry, Ron and Ginny complete their 7th year, and Severus is teaching DADA. It has a lot of Angst, especially in the middle of the story. There is some Snilly in the beginning of the fiction, but don't worry much about it. I really REALLY recommend reading it, especially for people who like character development, and it deserves it's 4k+ reviews. Rated Teen though, so no lemon, sorry xP