Hetalia Ask Ukraine

UkraineHetalia posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 06:42AM
Well, ah... I'm sorry if I don't answer your question like how you'd like it, but I will do my best, I promise-! And I'm sorry again if I don't respond quick enough... my back might be hurting again, or I might be making Russia a nice snack. But... like I said... I will try!

Well, ah... I'm sorry if I don't answer your swali like how you'd like it, but I will do my best,

Hetalia 15 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tinekraut said…
Welcome to the fanclub Miss Ukraine!
I'm going to ask you about you and your sister Bela. You know how much of a tough cookie she is. How do the two of you get along? Or do you even get along well? Sorry to say this but it seems like she's not that quite fond of you.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita UkraineHetalia said…
Pryvit, Tinekraut, thank you for welcoming me-!
Ah, Bela? Y-yes, I do... my sister can be a bit... a bit stubborn, that I know. I do not know about that one sometimes... I try to be nice to her, but she can be a bit cold and she scares me. She really likes Russia, that I am a bit concerned about, but she does not listen to what I say and threatens me...
You are correct, I think... she is not very fond of me at all.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mintybunny123 said…
hi Ukraine do have a crush on a certain cuntry right now?(i lot of people i know think the pairing is you and America.i agree,but i was still curious)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TropicalSesel said…
Salut! I was wondering Did you ever get lonely in the Soviet Union even though you had Russia and Belarus to talk to?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita canadamaple5 said…
hi miss ukraine! let me just say that i am a huge fan of you! (a fangirl, if you will...) ur very pretty and diligent and i admire that about you. ur so awesome!!
oh! ah, the question... right... umm... well, i was wondering what you think of america and canada. (haha i hope u remember canada... not a lot of people do...)
lol if i could, i would give you a hug! hope ur back feels better!
G-good gracious, I have missed so much! I am very sorry, I will reply right now! I hope you all aren't angry...
@Mintybunny Pryvit! Do I... do I...
Do I have a crush? You mean, if I fancy somebody? Well, ah... you know, I never seem to have much time for relationships and the likes, yet...
...Ah, I'd have to think about it.
@TropicalSesel Pryvit, dear!
Did I get lonely? Sometimes I did... but I still had my family, and my family is what matters to me the most. Things were a bit bumpy during that time... it's a bit hard for me to discuss, if you would beg my pardon... I'm sorry-!
@CanadaMaple Pryvit-! W-why... Duzhe dyakuyu! Ah, you're making my face turn a little red, I'm flattered-!
What do I think of Mr. America and Mr. Canada? I can say that Mr. America has been all too kind to me in the times I've talked to him, tak. Canada is also a very nice man, if I should say so myself... I view them as good friends of mine! Though, America can be a bit loud, b-but I don't mean to seem too rude! Oh, dear...
Ah... sorry for being a little bit inactive, everyone.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yoki96 said…
*waves* HI!!! Don't worry, you probably had your reasons for being inactive, so no big deal.

Anyways, what is your favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby? I don't usually have a lot of time to myself, but... when I do, I like to garden. I have a small vegetable garden that I have been working at, but it can be tiring because of my back pains... but when I finally grow something, I like to make borscht soup. It is very good!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita totolove said…
Story behind question :

I was reading a book about the 1980s and I happened to come across an explosion that happened in your place ...

Question : Anything still lingering around from that ?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wizard123 said…
Hi miss ukraine.Will you pay the gas bills to your brothar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aph-Finland said…
Hi Ukraine your pretty ^-^ i just was asking do u want a gift?