Hetalia Ask Italy

Feliciano_Italy posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 07:21AM
Ciao, everybody! Come and ask me questions, and I'll answer them! Also, I'm feeling kind of hungry... maybe I should go and make some dinner soon, ve...

Hetalia 50 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pumpkinqueen said…
Hey Italy, what is your favorite kind of pasta?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Feliciano_Italy said…
Ne, my favorite kind? Well.... they're all so delicious, I love it all! But I will say that I do eat a lot of the spaghetti and penne noodles!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iamawesome7887 said…
Nee Nee, Ita-chan! What if you woke up and you had pasta everywhere, what would you do? :3
Ooh, that sounds like a dream come true!~ Pasta everywhere... I'd call up my best buddies and we'd all have a pasta picnic!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crimsonchick123 said…
Hi Italy~, my friend wanted to ask you this for along time but she doesn't have account, so I'll ask it for her.

What do you think of Germany? Cuz fans think you love him as a brother, lover, or best friend and that confuses my friend ^^"
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tinekraut said…
Ciao ita-chan! Tine onee-chan here! How is it beating Germany in the Euro 2012? And how's your preparation for the Iggy Olympics? Which of your friends do you think will you outrank in the Olympics? You'll not be waving white flags during the games right?
Ciao, Crimsonchick123! So your friend had a question about Germany? Okay!
Well, Germany and I are pretty close! He's one of my very best friends, and he's really nice once you get to know him, ve! And how I love Germany? He's my best pal, of course!
Ciao, ciao, Tine! It feels great, ve! I went out and ate a lot of pasta to celebrate, but then I got a stomache-ache... That part was not so great.
Preparing? It's been okay, too! I kind of, ah... 'Go with the flow'! I think we prepared super duper!
And who I'll outrank... well, I don't know, either! Ve... I wish I knew, too.
My trusty white flags? Ouh, we'll see, we'll see!~ If I wave any flags, it'll be, ah... ah...
...I was going to say something cool, but I sort of forgot... ne...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tinekraut said…
X3 Ita-chan as always.
Ehe, that's me!~
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HeartfulStitch said…
heart
Hello Ita-chan~! <3 I don't quite have a question since my brain won't let me think of anything at the moment but, I hope a simple hello will be okay~!
Ciao, bella!~ And that's fine, that happens to me all the time...just ask Germany!
Yay~!! Thank you~! :3 *gigglesnort* Well, maybe I'll ask him someday~! That is... if he ever makes a "Ask Germany" thing like this one...
No problem, ehe~ And, maybe he will! Want me to try and tell him to make one? He might say no, Germany can be kind of a stick in the mud... but he might, you never know, ve!
If you want to Ita-chan, go for it~! I'd hate to make you go through the trouble though. I'd feel terrible if he yells at you or something >w<
No no, bella, don't feel bad! The worst he could say is no, si? ~
That's true hehe. Well, if you want to ask him, go for it~! :3
Hi Italy. It's me again I hope you don't mind ^^"
Ummm, I thought of this question for awhile.....how is your relationship with Romano and Spain?
And si, I will!
And ciao again, I don't mind!
My relations with fratello and Spain? Well, I think fratello is really cool and shizzy!~ I try and visit him often, and sometimes I'll bring along some pasta or tomatoes with me. It all kind of depends on how fratello's feeling that day, ne!

And Spain! He's nice to fratello, and he's nice to me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita izfan9500 said…
Ciao, Feli! This is Izzy-chan here. ^^
What's your second favorite food-- pasta obviously being your first one?
CIao, Izzy!
My second favorite food is gelato! Sometimes I have it for dessert after I eat pasta if I'm not too full, ve! It tastes very good.
Hello again Ita-chan~! I now have a question for you~! It's a little weird but, I was wondering... How many white flags can you make in one day?
Ciao, Stich!
And how many white flags I can make? I can make a lot!~ Depending on how much white fabric I have and sticks, I can make over twenty in a day!
Oh yeah? That's cool~! :3
Ciao, Feli, it's Izzy again. ^^
Here's my question: What makes you angry?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mango21 said…
Italia!! Ciao!
What is your favorite place in all of Italy?
Ciao, Izzy!
What makes me angry? Ve... not a lot of things make me angry, I try to be happy all the time! But I don't like it when somebody uses my pasta ingredients without asking.
Ciao, Mango!~
My very favorite place? Oh, I love all of Italy! But Rome, Venice, and Tuscany are very, very pretty places!
Italy! What do you think of GerIta? (I hope that's right)
Hello again, Feli!
What's your favorite flavor of gelato? ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Germany_APH said…
.___. So many questions about me.....

*sigh* Italy, vhat vhill it take me to get you to come to training? You need to work off all zhat pasta...

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mintybunny123 said…
hi Italy I wondering.... at the Gauken Hetalia place you countries go to what type of grades do you get???
=3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita canadamaple5 said…
heart
ciao, feliciano! my best friend and i are huge fans of you! we were wondering what was your favourite period in your country's history? mine was the renaissance. (because i love italian art!)
Ciao, ciao, everyone! Grazie for so many questions, I could barely keep up with them all! Ve, I'll answer them now, but I have some breadsticks in the oven so I have to make this quick! Last time I left them in there too long because I was painting a picture, and I forgot, so fratello had to come over and the fire alarm went off and-
Oopsie, rambling! Now, let's see...
@Crimsonchick: Ciao! ...What's a GerIta? It sounds like a flavor of gelato!
@Izfan: Ciao, bella!~ What's my favorite flavor? Ooh, I could eat it all day long! But I like strawberry gelato, and tiramisu gelato, and mint gelato, and... ...Ehehe, I like all kinds!
@Germany: Ooh, ooh! Ciao, Germany! How are you? ...Training? But it's boring, and my legs hurt when we run around! Ah... painting's much more fun, and I get exercise when I... when I... ...Oh! When I go and buy more paint! Si.~
@Mintybunny: Ciao! Gakuen School? I think my grades are super-duper! ...At least, they are in Culinary class and Art... but I'm not a bad student, si?~ Ah... 'A' for effort, si?
But I'm not failing any classes, no sir!
@Canadamaple: Ciao!~ That is very sweet of you to say, bella! Tell your lovely friend I send best wishes, ve!~
Oh, I love history and art! The Renaissance was such a fun time; creating so many pretty and wonderful things! I agree.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crimsonlove123 said…
((crimsonchick123)) GerIta is Italy x Germany..
Ooh, is it? Italy x Germany... so me and my best buddy, Germany? I don't really know, heh! I just know that Germany's my friend!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iloveciel said…
smile
Feli~How do you feel about Germany?? ^.^ <33
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita canadamaple5 said…
just some feedback, italy! my friend says hi and that you're adorable! carry on :3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demigod324 said…
Hi italy, i was wondering....did you find it weird/wrong to wear miss hungry's clothes when you were younger?
@Ciel: How do I feel about Germany? Why, he's my best friend! He's really nice, but sometimes he looks scary if you don't know him that well.
@Canada: Tell your friend that I say 'Ciao', and that she is very sweet!~ Grazie!
@Demi: Did I find it weird? Ehe, I don't remember all that much, but I was a little kid, si? I didn't really know better, I think.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demigod324 said…
Hi italy, i hope you don't mind that i'm asking another question...but i am...ok so i want to know if you get weird stares when you say hasta la pasta,because today at school i told one of my teachers hasta la pasta, and my teacher looked at me like i had lost my mind or something
Hello to you, Italy~ I have one small question for you. What is your favorite kind of music~?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yoki96 said…
*snaps fingers* Damn it! Ren-chan I wanted to ask that *pouts* That was the top question on my question list *presents a 9ft long list* And it took me forever to make this list *pouts again*. So much for that *crosses something out and mumbles something* *searches list*

Ah, how about this one: What is your favorite drink?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita totolove said…
What u think bout dis pic ?
 What u think bout dis pic ?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wizard123 said…
HI ITALY ! ! !
What's better pizza or pasta ? :0
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cheesiecorn said…
Ciao Ita-chan I made you some pasta *gives pasta to ita* anyway...
What is your favorite non-italian food?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita codyfan77 said…
Favourite italian DESSERT? I LOVE gelati :P Oh, and just to say, you are my little sisters favourite character, so can you send her some pasta and a hug? :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita unicorns0109 said…
Ita-chan, are you okay with peoplebing nicknamed Italy or Ita-chan? Because my friend calls me Ita-chan and I call her Doitsu san ^ ^
unicorns0109 commented…
((spelling errors orz)) *people being zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oliver7423 said…
big smile
Ciao!

Can I be your friend?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aph-Finland said…
heart
Italy hi i'm Finny <3 do u know where Germany is and where Japan is and where Romano is?