nyumbani Decorating Looking for nyumbani decoration ideas!

Edison posted on Dec 13, 2007 at 10:42AM
Hey guys,

Are there any suggestions on where to look for ideas to decorate my new home? I am looking through magazines, interior designer sites, catalogues but cannot find what I am looking for. Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks in advance!

nyumbani Decorating 14 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nonames said…
do u know what u are looking for? if u can describe ur style a little that would help...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mark48 said…
Hey, there are many items in the market for home decoration but you should put up any thing according to your choice. I recently bought a 15” neon clock that is appearing very attractive in my home. I got it from link It provides complete line of neon sculptures and clocks. There you can create your own custom neon clock with your favorite text. Hope this will dress up your home. Good luck!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mikefisher said…
Hi, I certainly agree with you. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
Thanks a lot!

sometimes a fresh coat of paint is all you need to pull all the decor elements together, or to completely transform the space!
Check out these tutorials for choosing the best paint color for your home:
link

Hope this helps!

Yelena
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alexandratoso said…
It's true that sometimes it can seem a little daunting when starting to decorate your home.

Moodboards are a great way to get started though to help you decide exactly how you want your home too look.

Get a large piece of cardboard and start snipping everything that appeals to you out of interiors magazines, catalogues, even paint swatches and pieces of fabric and flooring.

That way you'll build up an idea of what you want your home to look like without getting swamped by ideas.

Hope that helps.

Alexandra Toso
Featured editor
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita annalovesred said…
hi..

like what i have posted here in the forum.. my friend suggested to me of using videos using a flatscreen. this brings the feel of a moving picture or something.. here's the link in my post:
link

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shawn111 said…
Lenzokha! Its a good site.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Johnmark209 said…
Hello Edison, There are many articles on Internet, just try to google out on "home decorating ideas" you will get tons of suggestion, if you still cant see any valuable results then look for articles on ezines, if you still cant find then ask members here in fanpop they will give you some good ideas including me too.. for now I can help you by my link link just try it hope you can find something interesting, if still not then be specific with your topics, I hope members here will be interested to give you some tips.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PJK56 said…
Check out link
there you might find lots of decorating ideas and this at low prices.

Have fun decorating
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Edison said…
Home decorating ideas for the budget decorator!
every new customer that registers on link and purchases a minimum of 10 credits ($8.00 USD), will receive an electronic resort voucher worth $500.00 USD. With a selection of nearly 8,000 resorts around the world, planning the perfect vacation is not only easy but fun. DubLi’s Gift-Redemption site can be found at www.dfsresorts.com. The voucher number will be required in order to enter the site - have it handy so that you are ready to go! Please understand that the amount of the voucher is $500.00 USD and can be used as payment toward the total cost for the selected resort you choose.

ALL THE BEST !
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PJK56 said…
Did you find what you were looking for to decorate your home? There is so much out there. Go with a theme that fits your personality. One good and affordable online store might give you some ideas for you decor and accents for your home and garden. Take your time and you will find what you are looking for.
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita monsebroten said…
Have you tryed online sites? Etsy.com has an amazing collection of art and home decor all handmade by artists and craftpeople.
link
link (my pottery)

It is a great site to search around on and find unique items for you new home!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AgnesC said…
Maybe you have a curtain that would look nice draped over a shelf. Can you make end tables or stands out of stored boxes? Would the quilt on your bed look nicer as a couch cover instead? When is the last time you used the appliances in your kitchen? Would you feel more organized if you could easily reach in a cupboard and grab what you need without everything falling out of it. If it has been over six months since you used it, get rid of it. But it brings back good memories or aunt Peggy got it for me.

I suggest you some wall hangings for room, cartoon or attractive postures for study room and net screens for bedroom and all windows and doors etc., this ideas will help you more on interior decorations.