Hello everyone, I thought I'd do a orodha of my inayopendelewa horror movies. There may be some that should be there like The Conjuring 2 au The Woman in Black but there won't be because I have not seen them yet. There are about 20 sinema listed here that are my vipendwa and it's in no particular order. I should also mention when I put 14A au 18A, that is the Canadian movie ratings, as I am from Canada that is what I use. I hope that cleared up a bit.
20. Ginger Snaps 2000 18A Starring Emily Perkins, Katharine Isabelle, Kris Lemche
This is such a great movie. I haven't seen it in a long time. I should though. If wewe like watching sinema about mtu-bweha au if wewe are a shabiki of the onyesha Teen Wolf, wewe should definitely see this. wewe won't be disappointed. Just remember that it is very violent and has a lot of blood but what else can wewe expect from a gothic horror movie.
19. The Conjuring 2013 14A Starring Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Ron Livingston
I upendo this movie. It's one of my favorites. It's super creepy. And really makes me want to take a walk in a haunted house.
18. What Lies Beneath 2000 PG-13 Starring Harrison Ford, Michelle Pfeiffer, Katherine Towne
What lies beneath
I upendo this movie. It's definitely one of my favorites.
17. I know what wewe did last summer 1997 14A Starring Jennifer upendo Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe
I know what wewe did last summer
I upendo this movie. I mainly wanted to see it because of Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe. And for some silly reason I cried when their characters, Helen and Barry died. I know it's silly but I was 13 when I saw it. I thought at that age that if they died in the movie, they died in real life. Which they don't obviously cause the movie is just a movie, it's not real life. Anyways, it's a inayopendelewa of mine.
16. Final Destination 3 2006 18A Starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ryan Merriman, Kris Lemche
Final Destination 3
I know many people didn't like this movie. I don't get why though. I liked it. I actually liked it zaidi than the 2nd FD.
15. Stigmata 1999 14A Starring Patricia Arquette, Gabriel Byrne, Jonathan Pryce
Such a great movie. I am not a religious person so this movie wouldn't affect me as it bashes religion and the secrets that the Catholic church holds. But the point of the movie is a 23 mwaka old woman who is attacked kwa an unseen force, kwa slashing her forehead, putting holes through her wrists and feet and whipping her across her back leaving deep slashes. But I don't care if people hate it because I like it and appreciate it.
14. Cat's eye 1985 PG-13 Starring Drew Barrymore, James Woods, Alan King
I upendo this movie. It's cute. Well, parts of it. For those of wewe who haven't seen it, it's a movie based off of Stephen King's Novel 'Cat's eye' obviously, that has 3 different stories in it. But it's all pretty great to watch. I really enjoyed it.
13. The Lost Boys 1987 14A Starring Jason Patric, Corey Haim, Dianne Wiest
The Lost Boys
OMG, I upendo this movie. Like really upendo it. It's my inayopendelewa vampire movie ever and I will literally lay it in to anyone who says Twilight is better. Twilight is nothing compared to this, Twilight is complete garbage.
12. Stir of echoes 1999 14A Starring Kevin Bacon, Zachary David Cope, Katheryn Erbe
Stir of echoes
Great movie. I really enjoyed this. It's very creepy.
11. Poltergeist 1982 PG Starring JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, Heather O'Rourke
Such a great movie. Though their was quite a bit of tragedy that went along with the movies, first with Dominique Dunne who played Dana Freeling older sister of Heather O'Rourke's Carol Ann was shot and killed kwa an ex boyfriend the same mwaka this was released, than Heather O'Rourke died from a miss diagnoses before the 3rd movie was completed. I just think it's so sad. But still a great movie and series. I should also mention that I don't recommend the remake to anyone. It's awful. Nothing like the original. If there is one movie that I regret watching, it would be the Poltergeist remake.
10. The Ring 2002 PG-13 Starring Naomi Watts, Martin Henderson, David Dorfman
I upendo this movie. It's so creepy. Even though it's a remake of the Asian version called Ringu, it's really good. This is probably the only remake of an Asian horror movie that I really like.
9. The Amityville Horror 1979 14A Starring James Brolin, Margot Kidder, Rod Stieger
The Amityville Horror
So, it may not be one of the best horror sinema out there. And the haunting that is alisema to have happened may have been a hoax. I don't like to think it was a hoax cause then that just takes the scariness a way from the movie. The movie does have some creepy elements to it. I mean in a few scenes they are talking about the beast au the devil which makes it a bit creepier. So, yeah, I like this movie.
8. The Faculty 1998 18A Starring Jordana Brewster, Clea DuVall, Laura Harris
Another horror movie that I upendo that came out in my early teens. I just upendo this movie.
7. Sleepy Hollow 1999 14A Starring Johnny Depp, Christina Ricci, Miranda Richardson
One of my all time inayopendelewa movies. I don't know why I upendo it so much, I just do.
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street [i]1984 R Starring Heather Langenkamp, Johnny Depp, Robert Englund
A nightmare on Elm Street
The movie that started it all. This movie is amazing. And very creepy. It came out the mwaka I was born so I couldn't see it until I was in High School. But what really drew me to it was the young Johnny Depp. Hard to believe he was 21 in this. Anyways, after I had seen this movie the first time it had made it hard to fall asleep at night as I was afraid that some crazy maniac was going to kill me in my dreams. But then I realize that it could never happen because it's just a movie.
5. Insidious 2010 PG-13 Starring Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Ty Simpkins
The start of the Insidious Franchise. I upendo this movie.
4. The Craft 1996 14A Starring Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell
The movie that started my interest in witchcraft. No, I am not a witch I am just interested in it and I wonder about it. Same thing about Ouija boards.
3. The Exorcist 1973 18A Starring Ellen Burstyn, Jason Miller, Linda Blair
This is one movie that has and probably will continue to scare me. There are a lot of scenes that makes me cover my eyes au plug my ears, that is if there is a demonic growling. It's creepy. There are also some parts that can be disturbing to, like when Regan is stabbing herself with the crucifix then spinning her head around. Anyways, I've always liked and enjoyed this movie even if it makes it hard for me to sleep at night.
2. Halloween 1978 18A Starring Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tony Moran
Well, what can I say? It's a great movie. One that will always be a inayopendelewa for many and myself included. And will probably be a inayopendelewa for many, many years to come.
1. Scream 1996 18A Starring Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette
My #1 inayopendelewa movie of all time. I upendo this movie. Besides the movie Halloween, I watch this every Halloween night, au I have since I was 16.
And that concludes my list. I think. There may be some zaidi but at the moment that is all I can think of. There are zaidi that I haven't seen that I would like to see though.