HouseCam not an other F**KING thustay!!

miss_orange posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 04:48PM
i know that all Hameron fans hate thusday because Chase always said to Cameron "i like you, i wanna go out with you" every thusday.
but do you Have an other reason to hate thusday?
me for an example, hate thusday because of school!
first two hours i have Arabic! and i HATE MY TEACHER!!! then chimstry! hate it! then maths, relieve... then biologie, i will be sleeping in it... THEN TWO F**KING HOURS OF FRENCH!!!! tot misery!!!!
so if you have an other reason to hate thusdays, then say it here.
last edited on Nov 19, 2008 at 05:01PM

HouseCam 17 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita miss_orange said…
it's been 2 hours and no reply!!!
come on guys!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
Do you mean "tuesdays"? :)

No, sorry, I love tuesdays. Tuesday is House day in my country, so it is pretty much the best day of the week.
not for Hamerons...
i watch House on thursday in my coountry.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
I'm a Hameron fan and still like tuesdays! LOL! Well, Chase and Cameron don't do the "It's Tuesday" thng anymore anyway.
yes but when they did it, i was angry!!!
and now tuesday for me is a very unlucky day...
you got to hate some day......
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rainbowedlife said…
I hate Thursdays... I have Physical Education, which seems pretty much pointless for me as I do sports on my own as well. And then double Algebra, which is the the most confusing forms of Math I know. But I have French and History on Friday which is something I look forward to. :P
you love french?!?!
our french class is a class of sleeping and absolout misory!!
i do love history class, our teacher is really funny!:P:P
My French teacher also teaches Drama and makes very good use of his French accent... He's full of cracks & class is usually very fun. Oh, and I like History, even though the teacher's a she-dog and comes to class smelling like she just marinated in perfume.

^^
lol!
my history teacher is a university teacher, but he's a lttle bit insane ^_^
my french teacher is good, but i really don't like that subject...
LOL, I love French! And I think Biology is kinda fun. :D
yeah, biology is fun, but maths is the best! dont you think?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita midnyte007 said…
Math has pretty much always been my best subject in school so yeah I agree. :)
i love math... but i'm having problemes lately... they say that you have to suck all year, but do REALLY GOOD in the official exam. well nobody said that 9 grade is going to be easy!
other crazy teacher!: my arabic teacher, every 5 minutes she yells on a girl that was talking. SHE FREAKS THE HELL OUT IF ME!!
My friend has this creepy homeroom teacher who screams, like literally screams, every time someone raises their hand while she's bitching about something.

I wish I was a math genius... I can do math just fine, I understand stuff pretty quickly and I usually get an above-average score I just don't do it like, lighting-speed fast like some people.

I prefer science... and other subjects. xD
i like science, chimstry is sort of lame, maybe 'cause i HATE MY TEACHER! that bitch! she always shut me up, when i say something. i like my physics teacher, my friend is in LOVE WITH HIM! not me! :P
it's like a cathlike school, only girls in it.
Cool, but I thought girls-only Catholic schools are taught by nuns? Or if not, taught by women? :S
no. it's not kathlik, it's a very old school.
in the 1940, girls were not teached, so this guy, made a school, that is for girls, so that people will send there girls to school.
the end.
beside, it's the middle east, ALL the high schools are seporated between girls and boys.