Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
 A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. A pl

Huddy 403 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 403

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fran2 said…
crying
trying to leave behind the sufferings of season 7 ... This video represents my feelings perfectly
laugh
BUT I hope in season 8 because I believe in (Taub's) miracles XD
 BUT I hope in season 8 because I believe in (Taub's) miracles XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mysuspicionis said…
Oh wow I didn't see we had a new thread! I'm here. And that just reminded me of Cuddy as soon as I typed it. Sigh. I posted on the old one earlier
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddycat69 said…
wink
@fran thanks for making this new thread, I think we all need it : )

I hope season 8 will be at least well written and with good plots and subplots, even if I'll miss Cuddy and Huddy, and if I'm still in denial stage, but I guess I'm beyond help ; )

@fran "we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known."
That's so true! and maybe TPTB will eventually understand it and give us a season 9?
 @fran thanks for making this new thread, I think we all need it : ) I hope season 8 will be at least
Hi ladies! I haven’t seen the ep yet, hoping it’s been better than the first one :-)

@huddycat – great pic! The answer? YES, because we absolutely need a season 9 XDDD

@mysusp "if you secretly take the pill you don't deserve anyone."
Beautiful line. I miss my old OT3, Amber, Kutner, Cameron (yes I do!), Lydia, Stacy, Dr. Nolan and so on…
Oooppppssss! Did I say Cuddy?? ;-)))

@TAMMY @BH @HUDDYCALL @JESSICAT and @ALL (yes I'm screaming) Where are you? O_o
 Hi ladies! I haven’t seen the ep yet, hoping it’s been better than the first one :-) @huddycat
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HuddyBea said…
heart
LMAO! XD I'm really, truly laughing hard at your manifesto @Fran XD And I totally join this post LOL I could yell "check" to each one of the above and I haven't seen the ep yet either, just the premiere when it leaked and I couldn't force myself to rewatch it. My heart is still bleeding and I found myself in denial so often that it's insane. Well the website obliges me to rewatch old vids and pics but really....how can one not be in denial with these two? Hopeless that's what I am. And I'm still hopeing and waiting and wishing against my better judgment for a season 9 to happen and for Lisa for magically reappearing one day (along with Cuddy's office furniture cause I had a glimpse at Foreman's and it looks like Aliens from 2011 A Space Odyssey took over the PPTH)

I miss you gals, all of you. I'll try to show up more. Denial might work for me. Discussing House eps, I can't, but sharing pics like the one below I can do <3

PS Hugh looks like having jumped off directly off the plane of the Flight of the Phoenix....what a man...too hot to be true, really. This one is an HQ guys, BTW...quite rare. We found it with Precious a few weeks ago. Present :D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 LMAO! XD I'm really, truly laughing hard at your manifesto @Fran XD And I totally jiunge this post LOL
cloudy
I haven't watched the second yet but I read the recap because I had an awful thought last night. It was "what if they say Cuddy got married (to the underwhelming banker---really who does not deserve a character name) and moved away. It was a horrifying obsessive thought and after Bombshells and the finale I couldn't tell myself it was irrational. The recap says SPOILER someone tells House the DOM is there to visit him. He says he doesn't want to see her and they say it's a man. Foreman comes in and tells House Cuddy resigned the day after the incident. I can handle the refusal of visit because it shows he does actually feel guilty and the resignation because it pales compared to the other. Remember the part in Jane Eyre where the man tells her Edward us blind and maimed and she thinks " I had feared worse, I had feared he was dead". I can say dear reader I had feared worse, I had feared she was married. Bea it's nice to see you. Come visit Egypt with us and swim in the River of De Nile. :).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tammyr50 said…
@huddycat - As always beautiful artwork and such amazing words.

@BH - Hope you are doing well and glad you are in for season 8

@mysuspicionis - River of De Nile. Nice play on words. It is a river that we could drown if not for each other.

I have seen the episode. I will wait until everyone has seen it and I look forward to discussing it.

@Fran2 - I always miss you.
 @huddycat - As always beautiful artwork and such amazing words. @BH - Hope wewe are doing well and gl
kiss
@bea!!! “And I'm still hopeing and waiting and wishing against my better judgment for a season 9 to happen and for Lisa for magically reappearing one day”
What a nice surprise! Don’t let us staying alone in this black hole XDDDD please stay here and let’s suffer together....denial is fine for me ;-)))

@tammy – stay with me you too! you know that I always need a friendly shoulder to cry on and a visionary friend to help me to hope at least in a huddymovie :-))

@mysusp “I haven't watched the second yet”
Me neither because I am afraid …the lack of emotions as the premiere. But I promise that I will see it later.
Jane Eyre is one of my favourites book :-))

I’m so far from acceptance…
 @bea!!! “And I'm still hopeing and waiting and wishing against my better judgment for a season 9 to
@Bea nice to see you here, we missed you:) thanks for this great pic, just to see how they look at each other draws me a smile.

"cause I had a glimpse at Foreman's and it looks like Aliens from 2011 A Space Odyssey took over the PPTH" so funny! and a great image to illustrate the weird feeling I have when I think Foreman is the new DoM.

@mysusp "River of De Nile" nice words' play, somehow poetic, this river is kinda mysterious and with a lot of history kept behind the desert doors... a little like House's "secrets" about his past.

@tam nice pic

for @Bea and those who miss them
 @Bea nice to see wewe here, we missed you:) thanks for this great pic, just to see how they look at ea
heart
ohmygod I watched Transplant and I’m in love with House again! I’m so happy!!

@huddycat – Airborne was magic, wasn’t it?

I had a dream…season 8 will be the Hilsons’ season and I’m so sad for them because I suppose that around the ep 15 they could be destroyed. TPTB are evil you know XDDDD
The good news: we are going to get a season 9 without all these stupid shipping! And we’ll get a joint [H]fandom again…(kidding XDDD)

Serious thoughts now (trying not to be too spoilerish). Hugh with the wristlet is making me come palpitations. Did you notice it? How much a simple man’s WRIST can be hot??????????????

Jokes aside, it was a really amazing episode. I cried at last, I needed it to keep in touch with my House.
Cuddy's office without the old furniture broke my heart.
I liked the new duckling a lot, more than Odette Annabel. Park (is her name, right?) is funny and smart and aggressive and helpless at the same time. Great POTW and great House/Wilson old school skirmishes.
Foreman softened me (maybe I'm sick ;-)) ).
If only I knew for sure that Cuddy, sooner or later, come back ... then it would be perfect.
And what about the final song? “Yesterday was hard on all of us”…...” because our paths they cross”…
Heartbreaking.

"Where do we go from here?
Where do we go?
And is it real or just something we think we know?
Where are we going now?
Where do we go?

Cause if it's the same as yesterday, you know I'm out, just so you know,
Because, because our paths they cross,
Yesterday was hard on all of us, on all of us,

Who can we trust from here?
Who can we trust?
And are you real or just something from wanderlust?
Who can you trust when ears we flower?
Who can you trust?

From cradle to grave, from ashes to ashes, from dust to dust,
Because, because our paths they cross,
Yesterday was hard on all of us, on all of us"
@Fran--I'm so glad to hear you loved the episode. I read the feed over at livejournal to get some more info on the episode and they felt House didn't show emotion and that they didn't address Cuddy enough. I think I will be okay with it. For months now I knew that they probably would not address it much and in a positive point of view the more ambiguous they are about her the more room they have to write things later ;) In my mind Cuddy resigned, moved closer to family for Rachel's sake, and was offered a DOM position at a new up and coming hospital that was aware of her reputation. She will build it up from scratch and make it great the way PPH is ;) By the way what is up with Foreman saying PPTH. I live not too far from a university town with hospitals and no one says "Teaching Hospital" They call it by it's name and never acronym it LOL. I said earlier the lack of SHOW of emotion is not indicative that House feels nothing. If he'd made a crude remark and welcomed Cuddy's visit he would have been seen as unfeeling. His refusal to see her or even hear details about her shows that he doesn't want to open up that wound and that he doesn't feel he deserves forgiveness or to see her. Remember when we weren't sure exactly how much House was interested in Cuddy because he kept hurting her or being ambivalent about a relationship and then we saw how he sees her, how he has ALWAYS seen her in Under My Skin. @Tammy and Huddycat so glad to see you :)
laugh
@Fran---I saw this commercial last night and I have to use it as response to your milk comic up there. "I miss them too."
@mysusp – the "I miss them too" video is hilarious XDDDDD
“I said earlier the lack of SHOW of emotion is not indicative that House feels nothing.”
You’re so right, I suppose that we are going to see House’s pain during this season. I think that House, despite the negatives, feels everything so exasperated because like all sensitive people (and he is) he tends to multiply by a thousand times every sensation. It is precisely because of this attitude that he tries to keep himself away from the emotions that would otherwise overwhelm him.

Solemnly promise, I will avoid reading comments on many sites because they are becoming very heavy and disrespectful. Everyone is free to have an opinion but I can not stand the insults from people who have long shared a passion. Sadly seems to witness the end of one (immature) love. We can all criticize, joke, to be upset and so on (diversity of opinion is a treasure) but I can not believe that there is so little respect for the people who still is working on a series that has given us so many emotions over the years. Rejoicing at others’ misfortunes (for example, the H collapsed ratings) is wasted time and it is a way to poison our and others lives. It hurts and it wounds the sensibilities of those who still remain connected to House.

So, “Three Stories” told by a wise man.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bluehue said…
heart
OMG....I LOVED "Transplant" too!!! (Honest, I don't use "omg" all that often).

I lost my internet connect for a few days..but now I'm up & running..& thrilled & tickled to find the "Void!" (THANKS @franny!!).

Can't wait to read each of your posts girls..and get back soon with follow-up for you! LOL. :)
heart
Hello Void,

A few follow up comments...
@fran, I thought of you during “Transplant,” bc of your recent “Titanic” cartoons posted on Paradise thready...that reference was then part of the “theme.” I can only conclude you helped write the episode..via your psychic super powers.

@tammy, Thought of you during Celine singing, “We Will Go On,” ‘cause you like strong, passionate female voices, this time as musical accompaniment for Hilson drama & banter, struggling to “go on” as friends. Funny, in visual terms, that same push-pull again..when Wilson found House napping in cat-scan machine..each “pushing the buttons.”
P.S. Yes! Agree with you..these 2 make each other better...& therefore the show..must go on.

Personally, I liked House’s line..when he first walked into hospital, a sarcastic remark about the “painting on the wall..supposed to help ease pain & suffering.” Interesting too, that House then stopped Wilson short..not wanting to hear “details” about Cuddy’s leaving..her whereabouts...to ease his own pain & suffering..I thought. (Similar to what @fran & @mysusp suggest, “lack of SHOW of emotion,” does not mean House feels nothing. Quite the opposite).

@Bea, SO good to see you..HUGS! You are right, in that pic, HL does look like he stepped out of that desert, airplane..movie, right on to the set of (H)ouse. Young & handsome..still some sand in his hair. (Come back soon).

@mysusp, Loved your Jane Eyre reference & your expressed “fears.”
P.S. Not sure if I am expressing “hope or fear,” (insanity?!)..but I can actually see House & Dr. Adams on a date...had a fleeting thought during “20-V,” she seems a bit of Cuddy & Cameron combined. When people ask them, “Where did you meet?...they could look at one another & say in unison, “prison!” (I'm evil).

@huddycat, “TPTB will eventually..give us a season 9?” I can’t remember exactly, but I read that we will find that out fairly soon. Agree with you too..about “well written” episodes..can help ease our “pain & suffering.”
@BH nice to see you here : )

Well after reading your comments on "transplant", I feel I probably missed something. I'll have to rewatch it with "your eyes".
Because I'm sorry to tell that, but I didn't like it: House was "too much", he came back and played the cynical, bad guy, joked but without being convincing, I don't know how to express it but I had the impression to have a parody of House. (I'm not criticize Hugh, he was amazing as usual, it's just House who seemed to exagerate his defaults.) Like all the changes in PPTH : it was too much, I don't think people change everything because the boss left. It's a little paradox with the mantra "people don't change", no?
Dr Chi Park can be interesting in the future for House (a mix between Marta and House?), I hope we'll get her integrate the former House's team, because I missed Chase, 13 and yes, even Taub ;)

Sorry for my rant, I hope you can understand me and won't banish me from this thread

I'm waiting for next ep, now that House got back his office, we can hope for good ep ;)
@bh – you’re welcome and thank you! The title is perfect :-))
The Titanic reference O_O during the ep I was scared ...no! kidding XDDD Ask me anything and I will consult my crystal ball ;-)))

I loved all your comments, very interesting, they do get back to me the desire to dissect House.
@huddycat “I had the impression to have a parody of House”.
You’re right dear. But I believe/hope that it was done on purpose.
In my opinion House is in transition, he gets bitter feelings. He does not like to be wrong and he can not forgive himself making a mistake. Any patient can die but not before he has found the correct diagnosis. And what could be more wrong about the diagnosis “Huddy”? Is it House’s fault if the relationship did not work? The premises, the diagnoses were wrong? House in Now What and then talking with Wilson had anticipated himself the “Huddy” end but then "something" caused him to change his mind. But the end has vindicated his initial diagnostic hypotheses. When Cuddy ended the relationship, he thought not to have arrived in time to save his love affair because he was not able to make the right diagnosis? Maybe or maybe not. But things will never be the same. Do you remember the Esther’s case in All In? When House can not find the right diagnosis, even after TWELVE years ... the case remains an obsession. Will he be able to formulate a diagnosis for “Huddy”? or "the strange case of H&C" will always remain to haunt his mind and torture his heart?
 @bh – you’re welcome and thank you! The title is perfect :-)) The Titanic reference O_O during th
rainy
Okay it's time for me to watch Transplant before I am way behind. I need to face the pain instead of running away like House. LOL I have been SO moody lately. I started taking some medicine to try and rid myself of all the wonderful symptoms us women go through every month only to find that every single day is like that now until I adjust to the side effects. Hopefully I will be more cheery soon, and less likely to drive a car through a house in a fit of rage. ;)
 Okay it's time for me to watch Transplant before I am way behind. I need to face the pain instead of
cool
I really like the new doctor Charlene Yi. She seems like a strong, complex female character.
@fran "And what could be more wrong about the diagnosis “Huddy”? Is it House’s fault if the relationship did not work? The premises, the diagnoses were wrong? House in Now What and then talking with Wilson had anticipated himself the “Huddy” end but then "something" caused him to change his mind. But the end has vindicated his initial diagnostic hypotheses. When Cuddy ended the relationship, he thought not to have arrived in time to save his love affair because he was not able to make the right diagnosis? Maybe or maybe not. But things will never be the same. Do you remember the Esther’s case in All In? When House can not find the right diagnosis, even after TWELVE years ... the case remains an obsession. Will he be able to formulate a diagnosis for “Huddy”? or "the strange case of H&C" will always remain to haunt his mind and torture his heart?"

very interesting hypothesis! I wish TPTB will think the same and will prepare us a great end for this so special "H&C" case, it would be great if House gets obsessed with this "failure" and tries to improve it, I mean find what went wrong in his relationship with Cuddy and 1) find a way to get back at her or at least 2) find a way to get some peace and find a kind of hapiness with himself.

the season 8 will give us a solution for this case, fingers crossesd XD

it's always nice to come here and to read what everyone has to say about each ep and about House's character, it helps to keep on moving forward (even if I'm still in denial stage, but I think I'll always be because I refuse to let Huddy go ;) )
 @fran "And what could be zaidi wrong about the diagnosis “Huddy”? Is it House’s fault if the rel
smile
Hello pumpkins, :)

@mysusp, Hope you are feeling much cheerier!! (Sending you peppermint tea & almond biscotti). Glad to hear you enjoyed Dr. Park in “Transplant,” looking forward to more of her & Adams..I think they show promise, sparking new situations.

@huddycat, I understand your criticsm of “Transplant." Definately feels strange, this jumping ahead a year, (POOF!..no Huddy). I miss seeing Cuddy’s reactions to Houses’s antics, among other things. While the new team is taking shape..yes, I'm with you, the return of “even Tauby,” will be "comforting," like seeing a “familiar face” or..nose!

@fran, "The strange case of H&C" will always remain to haunt his mind and torture his heart."
Agree with @hudcat,that is an interesting question, "dissection." (Listen up TPTB!)
Yes, trying to "diagnos love," like a test..under certain conditions..results may differ. Like Esther, will House have an opportunity to look back..and possibly find the "right answer," in the strange case of "love?" I guess I'll stay tuned...& stay open..to whatever becomes of our (H)aunted (H)ouse.

Hey @tammy, Hope to see your latest comments & thoughts too! I'm looking forward to a November episode, the 7th I think, when Chase returns..& also an actor I liked from Battlestar Galactica will be potw. Later.
 Hello pumpkins, :) @mysusp, Hope wewe are feeling much cheerier!! (Sending wewe peppermint chai & almon
smile
@rrennie---I just thought about you the other day! I was remembering the golden age of Huddy, the Camelot times if you will and thinking of forum members. As for being foolish there is the saying that God looks after children and fools. ;). House would say following that logic that God must exist because there are certainly a lot of fools around Lol. @ bluehue thanks for the biscotti. I'll take another with chocolate coating on the bottom and a salted caramel hot chocolate. Ive been mulling over a quote from transplant in relation to Houses character so I may weigh in with some thoughts on that once I switch to my laptop later.
Hi girls :-))
I'm in a hurry, I just say that I liked the episode. The sore point: when I saw House overlooking the balcony...well...for a moment I hoped that Cuddy appeared :-(((. I can not face the "obvious" :-((

@rrennie – nice to read you again :-)))))

Be sure that I’ll find the time to comment in more detail the episode with you. You know that I walk beside you in denial ;-))
Big hugs
 Hi girls :-)) I'm in a hurry, I just say that I liked the episode. The sore point: when I saw House o
heart
Oh guys I missed you all so much you have no idea. I really wish I have more time to show up, but I have a new job, an english course going on, and well the website and still my BF and I m trying to keep writing my Huli delusion in the meanwhile...and I m still trying to cope with what happened to House as a whole so one of the reason I ve stayed away was that I had to positive thoughts to share, and I really didn t want to spoil your fun. I mean, dealing with this show already cause us all some EXTRA stress as far as the our inner emotional balance
is concerned, I did n want to be the party pooper. I saw some of you were still after all waiting and hoping and believing in it and I just felt it was better been lurking for a while.

@rrennie: You have no idea at times how many times I thought about you. Hope you re doing ok, and well...I just miss you very much girl you were special to me, just so you know.

Anyway just wanted to point out: "This is perhaps going to prove I am *stuck* in denial, but my current fantasy/hope/delusion is that TPTB contrived a plan when LE got the Good Wife opportunity.." this is my daily wish as well. I'll happily die embraced with you ALL AROUND this delusion. A girl needs to keep believing things can get fixed and that there's maybe some bigger plan out there, tasting way better than this sour, tang they left into our mouths.

@Mysusp .... You know I had no doubts you would be my partner in crime on this one? ;)

Well, on Transplant I agreed with @huddycat actually. I mean, I didn't dislike it, but I feel like that was just House as we have already seen him a thousand times before. I saw no "moving on" really. I didn't like the fact that in just one ep he his office got back and Wilson too. I mean the punch in the face was a great satisfaction to watch really, but it was very easy for Wilson to forgive him. One might wonder what Wilson had to forgive him. Well I just thought, I hoped actually, that when he was telling him he didn t actually liked him, what he meant was that House can t expect to keep being a self centered jerk, crashing his car inside other people's houses and then for people to keep wanting to be around him. I mean lovinh someone is one thing, cause well love sometimes goes beyond words and acts. But realizing you don t like the person the are and the person the force you to be and deciding to turn away, leavinh them, that s the hard thing to do. Actually it would have made sense, cause it's just what cuddy did. But I was wrong. Turned out everything is back to normal more or less. IDK maybe I need to rewatch. It just feels like the complexity keeps missing to me. I'll have a better read at all your comments and watch it again one of these days. Haven t seen charity yet, obviously. I keep bleeding. And I apparently can"t help it. *headdesk*

@Fran: "You’re right dear. But I believe/hope that it was done on purpose.In my opinion House is in transition, he gets bitter feelings. He does not like to be wrong and he can not forgive himself making a mistake"

I think that's exactly my issue with House ATM. It's too much of a bitter, gloomy, hopeless place for me to able to enjoy it. Some part of me fears we'll keep being stuck in hell for ever, the other thought, fears the moving on, cause it really feels like being cheating on what I believed so strongly to be THE relationship hoping for House to find a better place, you following me? So yes I found the ep devastatingly sad, but it was a very different kind of sadness from the one of Both Sides Now for instance. I can't explain it, but I'm not sure this is about me or the show or just Huddy or Lisa leaving. I keep on watching Hugh playing House and I'm perfectly conscious it's just an act. The storyarc somehow had been twisted forcedfully and I can't get over that. So maybe the parody thing you're pointing out pretty much nails it, which should explain why I was laughing a bitter laugh tinged with silent tears the whole time while watching. Or maybe that was just me breaking down and losing my mind all together cause I know I'll never find something else to love - just stabbing myself to death once more using a lovely quote from past eps I won't ever get over either. Anyway....moving on apparently House won't ever get what he wanted at this point (unless @reeenie, @mysusp and I are being very insightful but I highly doubt it, 'cause if last year taught us something is that we're not probably that smart just adorably and possibly hopelessly romantic in our autoinduced delusions) but anyway I was saying...at this point House won't probably ever get back what he wanted, but he might end up finding something better which will magically be exactly what he needed. The question is whether that's gonna meet our wishes and desires and ultimately leave us in peace with ourselves or we'll be rather keep wishing for a different ending for the rest of the eternity :P

PS I don't know whether you've been on the website recently but I hurt myself some more the other day by posting DVDs extras from season 7....amazing Huddy stuff...so sad, so bittersweet, so unforgettable. Anyway there was commentary to Bombshells in the DVDs which of course lasted something like 45 minutes. Well, in the name of "summing up to the best parts ever in history" I edited the file, clipped it, converted it and now you have a 10 minutes long video from the BS commentary just about Hugh, what Lisa says about him, what GY says about him or them together and the parts when they talk Huddy. I'll leave you the vid in case you're interested and missed the commentary. Love ya all and now I'll stop annoying you!

link
worried
I hate myself. I have no time and then when I show up I post those long comments...forgive me. You must be hating me. Well it's all a babbling after all. Move on. I must sound obnoxious.
smile
@bea---I haven't watched new episode yet so I'm waiting to post. Just wanted to let you know that of course we don't find your posts obnoxious! Lots of lobe from everyone.
@Fran2 - Steve Jobs was a very inspirational man and speaker. Favorite line: "Believing the dots will connect down the road gives you the confidence to follow your heart when it leads you off the well worn path." S.J.

I guess as in my real life I live my TV life the same way and hope that in some alternate universe TPTB might feel a little the same.

@Huddycat - I love the pic and as always because of your heart you can sense that H is not happy. HL is doing a good job conveying that House has some dots that have not connected and as in "Help Me as @rrennie, @Bea, @Fran have mentioned I guess that is the hope I am holding out for. H is very sad and I thought "Charity Case" had such an amazing moment between H and Thirteen. You see H's heart and also that longing that I have saw in very sparse moments in each episode.

In "Twenty Vicodin" when he was talking to the young prisoner and confessing they had no girl, no job, and no friends and that it was as it should be.

In transplant H is missing his friend but I fear that Wilson is not enough nor the job. What I am seeing so far is a House much sadder than in season 6 and hoping that he will somehow have an epiphany that doesn't require loss of life.

I am not sure who has seen what episode so I will wait on further direction from everyone else.

@BH - I will never be able to listen to Celine with the fervor as before. I will always think of these clowns

@Mysuspicionis - So glad you are here and in this thing with us.

Calling @Huddycallianfan, @evropia, @Maggimay, @mingle, @HuddyJoy, @Huddyalways, and TLH back to arms. All Huddies, Hacies, Hamerons, and Hilsons come on this is our last season.

@bea – so happy to read your comment again and thanks for the link. I miss a lot your “recommendations for purchases” ;-)… You do not ever bored me. After all we were accustomed to long delusions during the good old days. Let’s keep the flame alive.

House is sad, he is different from usual, we have never seen the doctor in this state of mind as well. He looks like a man who put a lid on his own expectations of happiness and locked up in himself. During season 6 he was fighting his own demons, he now seems to have laid down his weapons. The difference between Broken and Twenty Vicodin is all about this: a fighter and a resigned man. We are watching a disillusioned man who seems not to feel strong emotions, a man recovering emotionally just like us. As @tammy wrote “What I am seeing so far is a House much sadder than in season 6 and hoping that he will somehow have an epiphany that doesn't require loss of life”.
I think the season 8 episodes so far are very well built, they are actually a return to old school but I also believe that, for now, those who can fully appreciate them are the bystanders, those for which House has never been anything particularly significant.
We are not in that category. We have totally taken to heart the fate of this man. His suffering, his doubts, his genius, his frailty, him being an asshole, his cynicism, his selfishness and his selflessness, his need for love, his extreme loneliness. Now, after all these years of total love, how can we resign ourselves to seeing only the shell of the man who we loved? Impossible.
Currently it seems to me to be on a plane waiting to take off, the plane is gearing up and sooner or later it finally take flight. And then I'll feel that sense of liberation and completeness and excitement and fear. I will be flying again, with House.
He made a point at the end of Charity Case, for better or for worse “Nothing is ever over”.
I know, I’m that crazy. In fact, my favorite part of Steve Jobs’s speech is “stay hungry, stay foolish”.
 @bea – so happy to read your maoni again and thanks for the link. I miss a lot your “recommenda
smile
A quick hello & smile..at seeing some familiar forum friends return! Wonderful wonderful.

And..just to add, it feels sad to know Steve Jobs is not here to keep on inventing..he left the world a better place. I like when he said, "Live every day as if it is your last and some day you will be right."
@Fran:

"The difference between Broken and Twenty Vicodin is all about this: a fighter and a resigned man"

"We have totally taken to heart the fate of this man. His suffering, his doubts, his genius, his frailty, him being an asshole, his cynicism, his selfishness and his selflessness, his need for love, his extreme loneliness. Now, after all these years of total love, how can we resign ourselves to seeing only the shell of the man who we loved? Impossible."

"He made a point at the end of Charity Case, for better or for worse “Nothing is ever over”

What can I say? *rises glass* "Tears" to that and I'll get back to you once I've seen the ep.

@BH nice talking to you again, so to speak. I missed you all very much. BTW listened to yesterday Radio interview of Hugh? So lovely. No house talk thou. Anyway at least the man looks way happier than he's ever been right now, which in a way makes me feel better about his lonely, doomed other self. But since nothing is ever over, I'll try to keep having faith. IDK about what but I guess it doesn't matter what you believe in, the thing is holding on believing....I guess :P

Forgive me, can't keep a straight face for too long, you know me well enough ;)
 @Fran: "The difference between Broken and Twenty Vicodin is all about this: a fighter and a resigned
cool
Aww I love your posts girls. We have the same thoughts. Which is why we are here I guess. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddycallianfan said…
heart
Hello, my sweet ladies! :)
Are you having fun here? Tammy told me you, @Fran, made a new thread. Good. I love the title :D
Haven't been here in AGES. Well, I guess that is what "the student's life" means. I'm doing good, thanks for noticing my absent. LOL

Missed you all gals, will respond to your posts, promise! As soon as I am free I will post. It's a promise.

So, what I am thinking about season 8?!?!?!?!??!?!??
Well.... my thoughts began with the thinking about the season 7 premier. Cuddy was mentioned what like twice?! Like WTF. She was one of the main characters and now suddenly she doesn't mean anything?! I know she's gone, moved on and blah blah blah, but they COULD give her a PROPER 'goodbye'... IDK, they could make a spin-off?!?!?! :P
Anyway, my feelings: you may agree or may disagree, but this is my opinion, I thought, that first episode was not so interesting as well as ep 2. The only moments that made my mouth smile a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit were House/Wilson moments. "My heart will go on" was so funny! And when Wilson punched House. Honestly, I thought Wilson would just say "I like you.", but instead he punched. First, I went like this O_O but then I smiled, because their friendship was back (like someone was in doubt. duh -_-). The plot became predictable. The only reason why I watch...no, TWO reasons: Hugh and clinic patients.
Now, let me 'rant' about Hugh. GOSH, THAT MAN has no limits of sexiness. ;)) The haircut scene... *sigh* GAAAAAH I just replayed that scene over and over again. The 'normal' person would probably think "why did you find that sexy?" (normal's overrated. duh) but we find that sexy. I find that very hot. And if I were that Filipino/Korean-Ms.-New-Doctor-in-the-Team girl, I'd probably ODed or already *SMUT ALERT* took that man in the nearest closet. ;D
Seriously, does he even realize that 19 year old girl love, admire, adore and more than that want him?! XD I bet he doesn't...or maybe he suspects. *rants is over*
*bows*
*promises to reply to your posts*
*goes away* *waves*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddycallianfan said…
sad
oh and "P.S.:" I will miss Thirteen.................
@bh “it feels sad to know Steve Jobs is not here to keep on inventing..he left the world a better place.”
It’s the only thing that matters…

@bea “ But since nothing is ever over, I'll try to keep having faith.”
Me too, waiting for nine seasons and a movie ;-)

@huddycall – hi girl :-) you thought of leaving us??!!? Don’t!
“I will miss Thirteen....”
Really? Don’t worry, you can console yourself with an overdose of Taub :O)))

A digression. I don’t know if you are watching The Good Wife, lately there are some House’s references. Keeping apart the Celeste’s “I need a home”, we saw the mediator who was handling a similar-vicodin bottle of pills. Moreover I don’t like Celeste character, I think her performing is forced and definitely over the top. I suffer when I look at Celeste, because Cuddy was much more than that. Cuddy had a thickness that Celeste hasn’t. I suspect that the writers of TGW have all ways wanted LE (and I understand them because she is an extraordinary actress), mainly to increase the audience but then they found a hot potato in their hands: despite all the writers’ efforts to diversify her character, she still remains Cuddy at least for me and probably for many others. They are working to make Celeste a unique character, but for me they are failing.
On the other side on House MD we have lost a very important piece, the heart. House has become rather "brain", I do not know how to explain better, and then also this front is a little disappointing and bitter.
Do you see? I'm not going to move on :-(( ……Eli Gold (TGW) would say ”Where do you live,fairyland?!”
Yes I do. Lisa needs a [h]ouse and vice versa.
 @bh “it feels sad to know Steve Jobs is not here to keep on inventing..he left the world a better p
heart
I was just going to stop by to wish you a lovely day. And then dropping one of the hottest promotional stills ever, so I can make it clear that I'm not moving on either :P

@Fran: onto Celeste's character I must say I agree with you. I've been watching this season just because I knew Lisa would show up at some point. Now this Celeste lawyer is supposed to be a sexy smartass and Lisa certainly knows how to be sexy up to the right point or sound just that confident kind of woman who's always ahead in the game. We've been witnessing it for years.
I think Lisa is kicking asses as usual on TGW 'cause she can be funny and charming and she's being so far and I also think at the same time she's got better at it as episodes went by (yesterday they aired her last ep as guest star; out of three).
But...
There's a huge but coming along as you pointed out, 'cause what I see is a very good actress, displaying all the "tricks", smokes and mirrors (allow me to call them so), she has learned along the years, but one more time, just as it goes for Hugh ATM (to me at least), all I see is an empty shell. The gosth of a character. Celeste is probably a nice one (well, not an golen times Housian character,maybe, but very much like any other average good character on TV) but I can definitely see the actress playing the character behind her, if you know what I mean, and that's never good. Lisa' acting is very good, but ever so slightly a little too much over the top as you said. A little less emphatic and maybe some moe realistically not that "all grimacing and pulling faces" might have been a better way to go at it. Just a thought of course. One can disagree.

My feeling anyway, for what it's worth, is that, even if she has been trying to get the hand of it, she has ended up feeling always a little bit too much out of character maybe, which is understandable. She's been playing a very complex and nuanced one for a very long time and, Huli jokes aside, we all know how smoothtly they had come to act around one another as years went by. I mean, the same goes for Lisa and Robert or Lisa and Jess. Their interactions were so natural and they were so accustomed to each other that of course every scene in the end could't be but played out masterly.

I guess Lisa will have a fair chance to do better when she'll have a role which is worth to be called so. She's doing good, don't get me wrong, I loved her in those eps. She'll always hold a special place in my heart, so I might be biased when it comes to her, but I do think she's the numbers to do the jackpot. She's still looking for her place. Hope she finds one soon.

Have a nice day, talk to you later maybe. Hugs you tight.
 I was just going to stop kwa to wish wewe a lovely day. And then dropping one of the hottest promotiona
Without reading a lot @Fran2 the picture alone just completely took me by surprise. Amazing, heart-wrenching, beautiful, and still for me two broken people who were always destined for each other. Arlene Cuddy said it: Look at you two, who else could put up with you, but really, who else could take the other one's place.

@Bea - I am actually excited to see Lisa doing this role. Wonder if Hugh watches? And maybe misses his leading lady?
crying
*cries after Tammy's post*
@bea “She's been playing a very complex and nuanced one for a very long time and, Huli jokes aside, we all know how smoothtly they had come to act around one another as years went by.”
This.

@tammy “Arlene Cuddy said it: Look at you two, who else could put up with you, but really, who else could take the other one's place. “
They not only removed Cuddy to us, and Rachel, but Arlene too. I can forgive them only if they sooner or later will return to us the House’s Angels.
I’m sure that mr. Laurie is missing miss Edelstein ;-))

@bea and @tammy - reading you is a medicine for my broken heart
 @bea “She's been playing a very complex and nuanced one for a very long time and, Huli jokes aside,
@Fran2 - These pictures you are posting are just beautiful and taking my breath. Her eyes pointed in another direction and him staring off into the distance wondering if she will return. Will she?
 @Fran2 - These pictures wewe are posting are just beautiful and taking my breath. Her eyes pointed in
Alright I will join the madness again. Despite of the consequences there are just some scenes of this ep I won't even get over
 Alright I will jiunge the madness again. Despite of the consequences there are just some scenes of this
@tammy “wondering if she will return. Will she?”
Hope dies last…

@bea – noooooooooooooooooooooooo…bombshells nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;-)

Another digression.
I advise you to watch Sons of Anarchy, if you still are not doing it, because it is a beautiful series. It tells the growth, maturation, evolution and change of a young man. it could be compared to a Bildungsroman. Initially the series looks very raw but with the passing of episodes and seasons (season one is great especially towards the end, season 2 is beautiful, I’m currently watching season 3 that is unbelievable) it becomes increasingly deep, meaningful, brilliant and heartbreaking. Plus it is performed by a bunch of actors/actresses exceptionally good.

All this just to share with you a wonderful Sons’ quote:
“we don’t know who we are until we become connected with someone else. We are better human beings if we are with the person we are supposed to be with.”
These words are uttered by the girlfriend of the protagonist in a very delicate time: he is deeply wounded by the events (I will not say you) so he would distance himself from the woman he loves because he feels too messed up and damaged. For his girlfriend that would be a great opportunity to start a life with fewer problems, but she chooses to "force" him to accept her presence, just saying those words to him.

A rhetorical question: why they didn’t let Cuddy to do the same? It would have been a consistent behaviour.
I know House is a moron, an asshole, a screwed up man and so on. But why the woman who has always loved him, was not able to accept him? What has tipped the scales on the side of rejection rather than acceptance? If I had received a coherent and less superficial answer, probably would not be here to question…
 @tammy “wondering if she will return. Will she?” Hope dies last… @bea – nooooooooooooooooooo
cloudy
Well @fran truth to be told, if we go with the assumption they are telling the truth about Lisa's decision of suddenly leaving having taken them THAT MUCH by surprise ( IF we do...) in that case we also are supposed to assume that Cuddy would eventually fall back into acceptance rather than rejection....I guess. I mean, if you think back at the script from Fall From Grace, and the Cuddy-Wilson interaction, Cuddy sounded deeply dissatisfied with being "back to normal" and then in After Hours when she talks to her kid and can t help but be there for him anyway, until at least Wilson shows up and she can leave him with someone she trusts, it kinda looks like she's still struggling to stick to her decision. Haven't made up her "heart" if you allow me to say so. Her very so called "moving on" process in the season finale (again, allow me, but what a lame escamotage having her dating someone so soon and so out-of.the-blue just because her sister had been pushing her to - that's called pushing BTW? she barely said something!!! - in order to have House lashing out like a psycho...but anyway...) the thing is the moving on process didn't seem to be coming very natural to her, allegedly.

The question though remains: what would they do if Lisa stayed? I actually have no asnwer for it, cause I just don t get how in real life you could possibly remain close to someone who did such a thing to you and your daughter. And the same goes for Wilson frankly, cause if you end up crashing your car into someone's house that s not a minor act of vandalism, something people who care about you can accept and anyway forget about that easily; that s a red light flashing dangerously which is basically telling everyone around you, you re definitely flipping out, once and for all, and need serious help to start over and sort out what s so messed inside you before going back out there to live your life. You need a therapist for God's sake. Jail is the stupidest thing they could come up with. Just one year detention solves nothing. It's not a creative realistic choice locking him up in there for an year so he could pay back for his sins...that's bullshit. It s just a "let s provide us a sufficent amount of time to pretend Cuddy might have truly moved on once and for all so we don't have to adress their mutual feelings any longer".

And I really can t believe Hugh truly thinks they did their best with Lisa's sudden exit, cause they didn t (last french interview on the website if you want to check) They solved nothing, explained even less, didn t make any sense and yes I am freaking angry at all of them today, cause they keep covering their asses with this ready made bullshit about how proud they still are of their show when truth is the ship already sank a long time ago and the fucking captain or whatever is called is too freaking stubborn to let it go and is dragging down the all crew with him and his damn ship....and why the hell Hugh can t simply shut up about it or be honest? Lisa never did such things like lying unashamedly about an arc...and I love the man with all my heart but on such occasions, when such interviews pop out, I quite miss her honesty and straightforwardness. I hate this readymade stuff they fed us with from time to time just so they can keep pretending House is still gonna end with a kaboom rather than with a deaf thud.

*mutters*

PS Forgive me, need to lay it all bare every once in a while....Fran the quote was wonderful BTW. I want to steal it, very true. Wonderfully said. I guess then when the person you re with doesn t make you a better person anymore that just means she/he is not the one you re supposed to be in that moment, which is just deeply sad. But once again: true meant-to-be love stories are about beating the odds, if you can t do that, that makes you average I suppose. Sad again, but it's just the way life goes sometimes. Does that go for Huddy too? From the way they had written it off, once again, I suppose it does. We should start to get over it and forget the way we used to see them. Fictional-reality apparently begged to differ.
wink
@rrennie:

"They wanted to rewind a couple seasons and this was their way of pretending they could do that. I took some satisfaction in sensing that remorse"

I sensed that too actually. I don't know whether it's enough for me to feel better but you made a point.

"...it may be right off a cliff, but so be it. Come ride shotgun with me!"

Oh boy when I say I miss you xD Well, I was very pissed at this all damn thing yesterday, God knows why. Some days just go like that. It's like having all still even too tightly tangled up inside and having it bursting out of me from time to time, without I can have a word on it :( But once again, it's (hopefully) a short run so *jumps astride the shotgun* and let's hope it gets better.

Meanwhile, could some bright mind around her enlighten me on this one below? Official promo poster...is there a subtle reference to the fandom xD I'm slow, alright, I surrender. Someone plz give a smart reason to this...

PS Going back on @Tam's thoughts on Hugh - hi Tam nice tak yesterday but we haven't ravaged anough on the man - Have you seen the talk show he was hosted yesterday? Jimmy Kimmel Live? Dear God ladies someone needs to put a gag on him!!! Bind him to a chair!!! Arrest him for the love of God he must be illigal!!! Handcuf...

Ops...no hundcufs EVER. That's a serious slip..Erase, erase, erase!!! xD
 @rrennie: "They wanted to rewind a couple seasons and this was their way of pretending they could do
@bea – I really missed your “novels” ;-)
I see that yesterday you were discouraged about a lot of things and about HL’s attitude. Well, currently I’m not reading every single interview or watching promos because I feel safe in this way. We are all handling a unexpected situation, we never thought that Cuddy would leave House…and us. I get your point when you implore a little intellectual honesty by HL but, perhaps because I always I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I can’t help but give him the same benefit. I think it is painful for an actor, who has given so much of himself to his character, to accept seeing him fail because of problems he can not solve in first person (business). It is human. Moreover, I remember watching a video of the concert in Paris Trianon where there had been a misunderstanding about the word “Huddy”. He seemed genuinely pleased and simultaneously embarrassed about Huddy (as always in the past, the typical British embarrassment and the reluctance to express feelings that I find so sexy XDD) in a way that makes me believe that until then he really knew nothing about what would happen.
About not knowing how they would treat Huddy after the end of the season you're right but would we survived the sight of a detached Cuddy, defensive, frightened by the monster House? In a surge of optimism at this point I could say “every cloud has a silver lining” and maybe after huge turns we will have the pleasure to see again Cuddy an House together ‘eventually’ *magicword*
One thing is certain: without Cuddy our series is not the same. Resign or not resign? This is the question …

The promo poster “is there a subtle reference to the fandom”.
I suppose the same

@rrennie “they have a plan, a bigger-than-Help-Me plan”
Oh dear! Finger crossed!!!!
“……it may be right off a cliff, but so be it. Come ride shotgun with me!”
Oh yes, let’s arm ourselves and let’s open the [h]unting season :-))
 @bea – I really missed your “novels” ;-) I see that yesterday wewe were discouraged about a lot
heart
"I think it is painful for an actor, who has given so much of himself to his character, to accept seeing him fail because of problems he can not solve in first person (business). It is human"

*holds herself back and tries not to write a novel in reply* XD

I just wanted to say that I agree. I mean I know he's only human. I do know that. I keep having my website on him and I'm immensely proud of it and pleased with him. I love the man. I respect and admire him. He's amazing and he's has so many talents. And I know he's a wonderful person but also that he has flaws as everyone and maybe that's good, 'cause love can't be unconditional in my mind; otherwise it's oure blindness. And perhaps those moments I can't help but lashing out at him are the ones that really simply prove I much I love him after all.

Wilson: What's with you and her?

House: Don't...

Wilson: Do you have a thing for her? The only people who can get to you...

House: No! There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.
 "I think it is painful for an actor, who has aliyopewa so much of himself to his character, to accept see
On a sentimental note when I got here today I went back and read over the posts so many times while watching "Bombshells," I love House and you ladies know that but there is so much nostalgia for me to see the names here and knowing that the things we love are the same.

@Rrennie - I love and try to keep up with your ff and your love and passion for this couple

@Bea - I love to see you ranting and loving on this couple nad being a hopeless romantic but a little more tempered about it than myself. (LOL) you are wise.

@Fran2 - What can I say to you? You have been my joy and my bright spot. I come here to see your passionate but comedic side. I lobe you.

@huddycat - What can i say you are my partner now in writing and I love you dearly.

@Bluehue - The woman who taught me how to laugh and have a funny side while still retaining the hopeless romantic,

@Huddycallinfan - My little sis and my very passionate friend who just has a spark in her heart,

@mysuspicionis - You have a very cautious spirit that I love and trying to relate things and have them make sense. I adore you.

@evropia @dora @maggiemay @belle and all you that made the last two years so much fun please come back for the last season. I miss you and it is the holidays.
smile
Hi girls,
I know I haven't been gone very long at all but in fanpop time it is eternity. I promise I will get caught up on the episodes and actually post something about the show soon. One episode I'm looking forward to is going to be in a sweeps week and the description was that House tries to find ways to get around his ankle monitor (I don't know what they're called having never been on house arrest ;) because he wants to go see a fight. Sounds like lots of fun and a nice light-hearted episode. Bluehue I did read about that Battlestar Galattica guest star appearance and I thought of you immediately. In regards to Lisa's exit and the episode Moving On I really think it was partly network pressure based on what the online buzz was. The writers tweets about having to bow to corporations, the extra episode added on, Robert giving interviews about needing more money, apparently Lisa's contract negotiations did not go well, and then the writing suddenly finds a way to get rid of Wilson and Cuddy if need be... I was watching the Big Bang Theory and Sheldon was ranking the most evil people on Earth and his second was the President of Fox studios who canceled the show Firefly (haven't seen but know it has devoted fans) I think our villans are most likely corporate greed and power (NBCU) at the expense of creativity. But forgive me my wallowing. Hmmm let me think of something happy.... I was thinking the other day that they really can not neglect the greatest Rolling Stones song of all time Paint It Black. I say a dramatic cliffhanging before finale episode with this song and a hopeful last 60 seconds of finale.
Hi!
I've been busy but I miss you all and your nice, funny, angry and interesting comments.
I hope to have more time next week and to come here to see what you think of the tonight House ep ;-) a Halloween one I guess. It could be funny, maybe Cuddy will come to haunt her hospital and scare Foreman at his desk, the poor guy he seems to be inundated with work.
in small pox they were separated by the window of the isolation room, this time it could have been by the window of the visiting room... Let's remember the old good times, tomorrow is All Saints'Day
 Hi! I've been busy but I miss wewe all and your nice, funny, angry and interesting comments. I hope to
kiss
Girls I've been dead busy with my new job, so sorry. I'll see to show up tommorrow by lunch and catch up!

Hugs!