Huddy OMG EPISODE 20

MonkeysRule posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 04:00PM
OKAY OKAY! I just did a bunch of Spoiler looking and it said that in episode 20 House is going to have to choose between his needs and his relationship with Cuddy! And in an episode before that Knight's Fall Wilson found an empty vicodin bottle in House's pocket! Who else thinks they might be conncected? Do you guys have any thoughts cuz my mind if goin crazy over here!

Huddy 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddygirl2 said…
hey I remember looking at house episodes on wikipedia I got so happy but sadly someone removed the info for all the house episodes after black hole.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sheis1963 said…
I do think House is going to make a choice between Cuddy and someone/something else... but as far as I know House is not going back on vicodin, from some other spoilers I've read House is going to have another love interest :S let's just hope I'm wrong
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LipschitzWrath said…
Wow, this is old news. Look through some of the other threads here and you'll see that there has been a *TON* of discussion surrounding this. General consensus is that nothing has been confirmed and a lot of the spoilers coming out lately are super-detailed, which makes us believe them even less...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wendus92 said…
smile
We shouldn't make a big deal out of these "spoilers" until the episodes are aired.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MonkeysRule said…
surprise
LOL that is true, but I was just at school and saw all these spoilers and was absolutely shocked and yea LipschitzWrath, I thought there might have been other threads but my Computer class was ending in less than 5 minutes so I made this real quick and ran out cuz I was sooo confused! I should never leave fanpop for as long as I did! I missed so much!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddygirl2 said…
want kind of spoilers are you talking about monkey?
well first I went to Wiki, and then I searched up with I found and then I read Ausiello's spoilers... hmm thats all the time I had left before the bell rang
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Belle0308 said…
Yes, I read this on Wikipedia also. I don't know what to make of it. It's been there for at least a couple of weeks.
First of all, something would actually have to happen between them, I would think, in order for him to have to make some sort of choice. As it stands now, what the heck would he be choosing? They don't have a relationship.
Next, what are his needs in opposition to a relationship with Cuddy?
This very slightly might be accurate, maybe not accurate at all. Hard to say. I know people can post whatever they actually want on Wikipedia, so we know how that can be.
Ya Ik they can do whatev on Wiki but I looked somewhere else (drawing a blank where) and it had the same spoiler