Huddy The Huddy Awards 2010 - Round 2 - Nominees Submission :D - Until July 11th

Beatrix8520 posted on Jul 01, 2010 at 12:03PM

Here you go with the second part of this crazy, little project Huddies ;)

Categories have been submitted and we have plenty already, so I'd say it's time to cast our nominees :D

Instructions:

Round 2 works just the same

1. Copy and paste each time you suggest a category or post a nominee

2. If you want you can shortly add why you are submitting it (no more than one or two line explication please XD otherwise I'll go crazy when I have to go through it all XDD)

3. Each user can leave 3 or maximum 5 options for each category.

At the end of all of it, @PC and I were thinking of posting a little article, resuming the poll result ;) So if you shared your thoughts it could be nice

I am going to recap the categories we have chosen together below.

Some people already casted their nominees so I am going to copy them on this forum thread for you to be able to read them if you like.

The Submission round will last 10 days, so the poll will be officially closed on the 11th of July :)

Once again:

Enjoy yourselves and....think Huddy or Huli if you please, beacuse my favorite saying goes "There's no Huddy without Huli" ;D

.........................................­­..­...­.­.­..­­...­­..­.­.­..­­.

1. Best smiles she gave him/he gave her

2. Best glances

3. Best eye-sex

4. Best lines ever delivered

5. Best musical moments

6. Saddest moments

7. Most hurtful lines

8. Funniest moments

9. Best sexy comments (Hilly)

10. Best teamwork moments (Houseaddict)

11. Most shocking/ amazing relevations

12. Sweetest unexpected gestures or words

13. Best performed kiss

14. Best Fight

15. Best Song that fits them

16. Best Dressed Moments (BlueHue)

17. Best Jealousy moment (HuddyDreamer)

18. Special one: Top 5 Huddy eps!!! (HouseAddict)

19. Best compliments (Huddyjoy)

20. Better "checking-out" moment (Anonimously and Huddyjoy)

21. Best long fics from FF.net (Hilly)

22. Best FF posted on FP (me)

23. Moments when they realized they cared for each other(mysusp)

24. Moments that made you want to gasp or scream at the tv screen(mysusp)

25. Best times House/Cuddy barges into CuddyHouse's office (huddy_obsessed)

26. Best Huddy moments that happened in Cuddy/House's office (huddy_obsessed)

27. Hugh's best performance in a Huddy scene

28. Lisa's best performance in a Huddy scene

Huddy 50 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Beatrix8520 said…
Hilly's Nominees

House - "Joy to the world" when he comes and sees Cuddy with Rachel.
Cuddy - "Fetal Position" 'Go away and be happy' when she was giving him the tickets

2. Best glances

3. Best eye-sex

House, "Social contract" 'My penis stopped breathing, do you know CPR?

House:'You see the world how it is, and you see the world how it could be'
Cuddy:'I love you. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it'

5. Best musical moments

House playing Cuddy's serenade, "Unfaithful"

6. Saddest moments

House finding Lucas in Cuddy's hotel room, "Known Unknowns".
Cuddy trying to give House mouth to mouth when he had a heart attack, "House's head".

7. Most hurtful lines House:

House:'Good thing you failed to become a mom cause you'd suck at it' "Finding Judas"
Cuddy:'there is no us, never will be'

8. Funniest moments

Cuddy pulling tricks on House in !"The greater good"
House dropping Vicodin and Cuddy bending, the OMG you're not wearing any underwear moment

"Your outer box is 3 times it's normal size. That wasn't a metaphor' "Known Unknowns"

House and Cuddy doing surgery on Emma Sloan, "Fetal Position"
House and Cuddy working on a case of a woman that suffer from a building collapsing "Alone"

Lucas is Cuddy's bf "Known Unknowns"
House:'You give me everything I want, cause one night I gave you everything' "Top Secret"

House giving Cuddy her desk, "Let them eat cake"
House giving Cuddy her great-grandfather's book for her and Lucas' move in, "Help me"

13. Best performed kiss

UMS kiss, I always wanna kiss you

14. Best Fight

'Don't put her life at risk, just to get back at me' "Help me"
'Why do you need to negate everything?' "Joy>"

I'd come for you, Nickleback.
Far away, Nickleback.

Lisa's best performance: Both sides now, yelling at House 'This is beyond asshood... you're fired' < My fave, definitely!

Hugh's best performance: Joy to the world, boob grab, 'We already did that'
Choice, 'That's the last thing I want us to be'
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Mysuspicionis

1. Best smiles she gave him/he gave her:
•Cuddy trying to hide her smile from Stacy at the end of Humpty Dumpty after House says.."think there could be anything to that?"
•Cuddy's Smile at the end of Help Me,
•Cuddy's Smile/Blush in Known Unknowns when she looks down after House says..."and one thing led to another."

2. Best glances:
•House to Cuddy in One Day One Room-after she says "-you owe me." It could just be because I like House wearing the coat and scarf in this episode.

3. Best eye-sex:
•Let them eat cake--I think we're supposed to kiss now,
•Courtroom scene when House looks at Cuddy when she hesitates while testifying.
•Fetal Position after the baby grabs House's hand

4. Best lines ever delivered:
•"You're not Wearing Underwear!"
• "I Always Want to Kiss You"
•"This is the Only Me You Get--The Softer Side"
•"As the Philosopher Jagger Once Said You Can't Always Get What You Want---I looked up that philosopher---Jagger---and you're right. You can't always get what you want, but it turns out if you try you get what you need"

5. Best musical moments:
•Tears go By (I love how they close their eyes in pain at the same time--House leans his head back in the car, and Cuddy takes a steadying breath while the wind blows back her hair at the wedding)
•You Can't Always Get What You Want (this is their theme song--cause if House tries he may get what he needs at the end of the series)

7. Most hurtful lines:
•"Good thing you fail to become a mother because you suck at it"! (Finding Judas)
•"Go suckle the bastard child that makes you feel good about yourself" (Under My Skin)

8. Funniest moments:
•'I owe you ten"--One Day One Room--don't touch the patients bet
•"We're going to a play-we're not getting married." "He always marries them in the end" House upset over Cuddy dating Wilson
•House grabs Cuddy in Half Wit when she hugs him

9. Best sexy comments:
•I'm here if you need me--I need you Half Wit
•House: "You do make me feel funny." (Brave Heart)

10. Best teamwork moments:
•Fetal Position---Cuddy comes to see House and he comes back to the hospital to help her because "she's not an idiot"

11. Most shocking/ amazing revelations:
•House hallucinated having sex with Cuddy. (Under My Skin/Both Sides Now)
12. Sweetest unexpected gestures or words:
•The way the security light hits your legs--looks nice
•the desk

13. Best performed kiss:
•the whole make-out scene. (Under My Skin/ Both Sides Now)

14. Best Fight:
•"good thing you never became a mother!..."
•Cuddy fires House. (Both Sides Now)

15. Best Song that fits them: Think About Under My Skin and Help Me contrasted when you read these lyrics:
Gotta Be Somebody by Nickleback
This time, I wonder what it feels like
To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of
But dreams just aren't enough
So I'll be waiting for the real thing, I'll know it by the feeling
The moment when we're meeting, will play out like a scene
Straight off the silver screen
So I'll be holding my breath, right up 'til the end
Until that moment when, I find the one that I'll spend forever with
Tonight out on the street out in the moonlight
And d---- it this feels too right
It´s just like Déjà Vu
Me standin’ here with you
So I´ll be holdin`my breath
Could this be the end?
Is it that moment when
I find the one that I'll spend forever with?

`
16. Best Dressed Moments:
•Coats and Scarves in One Day One Room

17. Best Moment of Jealousy:
•Cuddy mocking Stacy. (Need to Know)
•House interrupts Cuddy's date with Don. (Insensitive) (You noticed he was a shriner because he parted his hair...I am not impressed.... LOL"
•House----I'm not safe, cool. when Cuddy dates Wilson

18. Top 5 Huddy Episodes: Most shocking/amazing revelations:
•House's hallucination

19. Best compliments:
•the way the security light hits your legs,
•wear the sky blue shirt it almost makes you look nice

20. I am Adding-----Moments When They Realized They Cared About Each Other:
•House's face after the judge says to Cuddy in the courtroom and he knows she has saved him..."my suspicion is your boss.." After this episode you see House's attitude change towards Cuddy, and they flirt during the clinic duty in One Day One Room.
• Cuddy lying in bed with the "oh crap, I like House" look on her face after he interrupts her date with Don and Don leaves after telling her how she comes alive whenever House is around.

21. Adding in "Moments That Made You Gasp or Want to Scream At the Screen"
•The judge noticing Cuddy has an unusual relationship with her employee leading to Cuddy looking at her in panic after she says "your boss_______." and then changing it to "You have better friends than you deserve". I love Cuddy's pleading look of "please do not say that I like him!!!"
•Cuddy comes to see House after he gives her the desk only to find the hooker in his office. The look of hurt on her face, and her tears makes you want to hit House.
•House grabs Cuddy instead of kissing her in Let them Eat Cake----Another I want to hit you House moment
Katia1997

12. Sweetest unexpected gestures or words - for me it's their dialog in "Top secret":
House: You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything...
Cuddy: Stop staring at my ass when you think I'm not looking, showing up at restaurants where I happen to be on a date and fantasizing about me in the shower. That ship sailed long ago, House. Get over it.
-----
14. Best Fight - Human Error
Dr. House: Sorry. You're in the wrong room. My name on the door, my team, my decisions.
Dr. Cuddy: My building, my floor, my people!
----
15. Best Song that fits them - Evanescence - Save me
----
25. Moments that made you want to gasp or scream at the tv screen - 6x22(the end of episode)
----
26. Best Huddy moments that happened in Cuddy/House's office - Let them eat cake:
"You're not stopping me for medical reasons, you're stopping me because you have the hots for me."
She gets up and moves over to him. "You're still here because you have the hots for me."
"Evidenced by the fact that I'm the one that moved into your office---"
"It's the biggest office and I'm not the one that destroyed---"
They are now standing fairly close. "Why are you dressed like that? Why do you try so hard to get my attention? Are you screwing with me?"
"Are you screwing with me?"
"Depends on your answer."
"Everybody knows this is going somewhere. I think we're supposed to kiss now."
Beatrix

A)Love Hurts – Cuddy comes to House, allegedly XD, to talk about “Dr. Cameron’s conditions for coming back to work”. And he says “Well, you’ve certainly given me a lot to think about. If only I was as open as you” And then he adds “Actually, it was your blouse I was talking about”….priceless smile ;)

Top Secret – House smiling intrigued at her walking away from him, provocatively glancing back at him over her shoulder.

The Social Contract – The schoolgirl-ish smile Cuddy hides from him once the elevator doors are about to close is just adorable. I wonder how she manages to be that convincing….unless :PPP (Sorry my Huli side takes me over sometimes XD)

Known Unknowns – Cuddy’s multiple adoring smiles at him while dancing. There must have been sparks of electricity flashing all over the place while shooting ;)

5 to 9 – House’s tiny little smile when she is holding the conference to announce they have got their contract with Atlantic Net. He looks so proud of her =,)

2. Best glances
Who’s Your Daddy – Cuddy smiling with her eyes at House when she goes to his office to tell him she is going to stop the treatment. Priceless moment of truth…I was hyperventilating in shock still processing what I have just witnessed…practically a silent love declaration XD

Joy – The eye contact before the kiss….are there enough words to describe the overwhelming sense of confusion, love, surprise, attraction and resignation that they manage to convey with their eyes?

Ignorance is Bliss – Cuddy watching nervously to the clock over and over again, incapable of getting him out of her mind.

Last Resort – The glances through the window glasses are too powerful.

Help me – The way the look at each other they witness Hannah and his wife expressing their feelings so openly. I think I have never seen so much intensity in such a brief glance.

3. Best eye-sex
I don’t remember this one…maybe someone of you can help me out here… The one Cuddy slowly turns around, sensing his presence and he looks up at her hair and they are really close staring at each other for a few seconds…it takes place in her office…someone in the middle of season 3, I guess.

Let them Eat the Cake – Obviously, when they are in House’s empty office and she says “you’re still here because you’ve the hots for me” XD

Private Lives – OK, it’s barely an eye contact, but still…it was one of the most promising and flirtatious and intrigued looks she gave him this season. I loved it.

Top Secret – “You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything...”

Under My Skin – “You wanna kiss me don’t you? I always want to kiss you” I think I stopped breathing and I stared with my mouth-hanging open to the screen even after the credits XD too bad he never said that out loud to her…

Brave Heart – “You do make me feel funny” I think I have watched this scene over and over again for months grinning like an idiot at how adorable he looks….

Help me – “I love you….I wish I didn’t, but I can’t help it” This one couldn’t really be missing….I am predictable I know, but…it still makes my heart beat faster =,)

5. Best musical moments
The Itch – “I am in love with a girl” Big Star…. the lyrics make me fall off the couch in astonishment; that was the time I realize I need to catch up with the American schedule. Italian TV wasn’t reliable, at all :P and I need to be updated on the developments XD

Unfaithful – “Cuddy’s Serenade” Hugh Laurie….not tell me for god’s sake, how can a man write a piece so beautiful having in mind a fictional character?

Under My Skin – “Drive” Down Landes….I still get shiver every time I watch this scene and listen to this song. The lyrics perfectly fit what he has been going through after give in to the feelings he has for her.

6. Saddest moments
Unfaithful – Not the finale….that was sad, but when she runs into him and she asks incredulous “That’s it? You are really not coming” “Yes, I am really not coming” “Thank you” “You’re welcome….God I feel so grown up”. I was tore apart by an overwhelming sense of sadness and exasperation.

Teamwork – House from the hospital balcony stares down at Cuddy and Lucas walking out hand in hand. It was really one of the most heartbreaking glances I have ever seen on his face.

Ignorance is Bliss – House going to the empty house after having being jerked around by Cuddy who in the meanwhile can’t help to feel sorry for him and guilty and keep looking nervously at the clock behind her back.

7. Most hurtful lines
Finding Judas - “Good thing you fail to become a mother because you suck at it"….speechless.

Under My Skin – “You can go suck that little bastard if that makes you feel good with yourself”…..still no words.

Both Side Now – “Not only we don’t have a personal relationship…we never could”

Help me - Cuddy "Screw you. I'm sick of making excuses for you. I'm sick of other people having to tip toe around you and make their own lives worse while they try to keep you from collapsing. I'm done!”

Help me - "I'm moving on, Wilson is moving on. And you? You've got nothing, House, nothing “

Help me – “I don’t love you”

8. Funniest moments
Pilot
Cuddy: “Is your yelling designed to scare me because I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be scared of. More yelling? That's not scary. That you're gonna hurt me? That's scary, but I'm pretty sure I can out run you."
I was in love with her already XD

Lines In the Sand
Cuddy: You've seen her breasts?
House: It was a medical exam. I was listening to her heart. It went, "Greg-House, Greg-House, Greg-House."
Three Stories
House: I'm not doing it. [Walks out of Dr. Cuddy's office, pauses, turns around and comes back in.] You're supposed to stop me, renegotiate.
Cuddy: Hmm and you were supposed to keep on walking. Sorry, I guess we both screwed up. Go on, do it again.

Paternity
Cuddy: And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient?
House: Doesn’t sound like me.
Wilson: Well, it does actually, but that doesn’t mean you’re guilty.
House: You think?
Cuddy: I saw the parents in the lobby, smart money is obviously on the father.
House: My guy knows a guy who can get you in for $50 bucks.
Cuddy: Fine. You tell your guy if I win, you attend the faculty symposium and you wear a tie.
House: And if I win, no clinic hours for a week.
Cuddy: My guy will call your guy.

Brave Heart:
Cuddy: (supervising three students)
House: (walks in) Sorry i'm late.
Cuddy: Yesterday you said you weren't ready.
House: Yesterday i wasn't. Today i am.
Cuddy: And tomorrow? Is it possible for me to get a five day forecast? XDDDD
House: Feeling much better. Thank you for not asking.
Cuddy: Either you did have a problem, which I can't ignore. Or you were jerking me around, which i can't ignore. (yes you can…you are crazy about him XD)
House: You are woman. You can do anything.
Cuddy: For example. I can talk to you. Outside.
House: Are you sure you're only one woman?
Cuddy: (pointing) This is the part where you play the employee and i play the boss.
House: (steps closer) I can see your nipples. Your turn. (don’t you just love him)
Student 1: (Cuddy arguing with House, muffled) No wonder she hates him.
Student 2: Hm. That's not hate. That's foreplay.
Cuddy: (whining at House) It's inappropriate! *dies*

Locked In
House: Bought you a late Victorian Corset. Come by later,I'll tie you up XDDD

Socratic Method
Cuddy: Good morning, Dr. House.
House: Good morning, Dr. Cuddy! Love that outfit. Says, I’m professional, but I’m still a woman. Actually, it sorta yells the second part.
Cuddy: Yeah, and your big cane is real subtle too.
House: Gotta go.

Brave Heart
House: Too bad. I was kind of getting into the whole 'hot for teacher' thing. :OOO XDDDD
Cuddy: Are you sure you're okay?
House: Yeah. False alarm. (Pause. Staring.) What about us?
Cuddy: We're good. Just like this. You press my buttons I press yours. so many dirty jokes, so little time
House: By buttons you mean….Oh. (Gets up and starts walking out. Stops right in front of Cuddy and leans in) XDDDD
Cuddy: (Looks at his lips then at his face….XDDDDDD)
House: You do make me feel funny. XDDDDDDD
Cuddy: (Stares after him hyperventilating with me :P What a scene!!!!!)

No idea XD Can’t remember….but it’s not Huddy related isn’t it? XD

11. Most shocking/amazing revelations:
Top Secret - obviously….I mean….House and Cuddy had a one night stand? When? Why? How? Where was I? Did I miss some eps? Why on earth they didn’t show me that? XDDD

The Itch – The lyrics of the final song, I am in love with a girl….I was in shock; I could have ever expected such a revelation on House’s feelings for Cuddy

Words and Deeds - Cuddy lies for House about stealing the prescriptions….:OOOO

Both Sides Now – I don’t remember this moment very well, because I think that by the time my brain really started to process what was actually happening on the screen…I must have been already passed out :P

Help Me – I must admit…I had faith. But I could have never, EVER, expected season 6 to end so marvellously =,) and the I love you line…I am still getting shiver for that one ;)

Wilson’s Heart – Cuddy holding House hand and sleeping next to his bed. Sweet and unforgettable moment.

Insensitive – “Do you like me House?” House’s face is priceless.

Unfaithful – House’s song for Cuddy…*cries*

Known Unknowns – I love the fact that, even if his leg was hurting, he went to the party just to be able to dance with her. And also the fact that he showed up dressed like that to make her laughs :)

Help me – This is the sweetest I think. I just thought it was the most wonderful and thoughtful and still very Housian gesture I have ever seen from him =)

13. Best performed kiss
Under My Skin – They are all amazing, so different from each other but this one….the whole make out scene still gives me shivers. It looks so real, doesn’t it? The most wonderful, passionate kiss I have ever watched on TV. My compliments to Hugh and Lisa for this amazing “fictional” exchange :P

14. Best Fight
Joy – Before the kiss: it’s one of the most wonderful scenes.

Both Sides Now – Cuddy crying and shouting to House after he yelled from the balcony ss just an heartbreaking moment. Wonderful Lisa.

Help Me – “Don’t put you life at risk just to get back at me” “Really wow! So it’s all about you know” It was so intense…I can’t get tired of watching it.

Kane – Love Over Healing
Trading Yesterday – Shattered
Nickleback – Far Away
Coldplay – Fix You

All In – Cuddy was stunning and House just marvellous…as always :P

Fools for Love – Hugh Laurie + bike + leather jacket….do I need to add sth more? XD

Brave Heart – Loved Cuddy outfit in this ep.

Known Unknowns – She looks gorgeous at the party.

Help me - Hugh Laurie + bike + leather jacket…you got the point ;)

Need to Know - Cuddy mocking Stacy’s accent was amazingly hilarious XD It was clear she was jealous :D

Insensitive - House showing up at Cuddy’s door at night interrupting her encounter with with….what was the name of that poor man who didn’t know he was facing Huddy? ;D

Saviors - Cuddy: What’s going on with Cameron? House figures it out but she is already gone.

Adverse events - Lucas "Hey, I like the shoes by the way." Cuddy: "Thank you" is rather tentative as she leaves. House: "You don't like her shoes, you like her legs."

Help Me – How can it not be my favourite? XD

Under My Skin – I know…it wasn’t real…but in the words of our Hugh “It felt real enough”…or was Lisa the who said it? One of them did….

Brave Heart – Still hyperventilating…

5 to 9 – Because it was clear House would always be there for her, even if she couldn’t realize it. This ep gave me so much hope.

Airborne – Totally Huddy-centric…a rare precious stone in the House universe.

Human Error – House “The way the security light hits your legs, looks good”. Cuddy: thank you.

Saviours – Cuddy “Wear the sky blue shirt it almost makes you look nice”

Mob Rules – Cuddy “Whatever the reason that coat looks good on you”

Social Contract –House “People don't get personal with you, except for me. And you dismiss me for a jerk who's jerking you around. But this guy can only tell the truth. And he prefers your body to that of a smoking young hottie” Cuddy “So this is your way of saying I look good today?” XD So sweet…well…Housian sweet ;D

Half Wit – House grabbing Cuddy’s ass “One small feel for a man, one giant ass for mankind”

Who’s your Daddy – Cuddy “I am pretty sure you got that”. House “Microbes can be sneaky”

Here Kitty – House is sitting on the couch with his lollipop when Cuddy gets up to stop the video they are watching together

House’s head – the whole striptease scene is just too amazing. The way he looks at her…I wonder how Hugh “reacted” to that :P

Brave Heart - Cuddy: Dr Singh supervises rounds on Thursdays. Starts at seven. (Hands House the file again and walks out) House: (stares at Cuddy's ass) XDDDD

23. Moments when they realized they cared for each other (mysusp)
Who’s your Daddy – House “Genes matter. Who you are matters. Find somebody you trust." Cuddy: "Somebody like you?" House: "Somebody you like."

Top Secret – “That ship sailed long ago House, get over it”. House smiles intrigued.

The itch – House staring at the mosquito bites on his hands before jumping off the couch to go to Cuddy.
25. Moments that made you want to gasp or scream at the tv screen(mysusp)

Last resort – The way the look at each other from the window glasses when House is held hostage is just amazing. I love the way these actors can communicate with their eyes.

Help Me – When Cuddy cries a little tear at hearing House who talks Hanna into cutting her leg off, admitting he made a mistake in saving his own leg.

24. Moments that made you want to gasp or scream at the tv screen (mysusp)
Joy – XD I think I was like WTF! When? How? Hold on! WOW! XDDDDDD

Let them eat the cake – House grabbing her breast….asshole; and Cuddy finding him with the hooker….bad timing.

Unfaithful – I would gladly have killed them both for their stupidity.

Under My Skin – That was a good screaming moment too XD

Help me – Same as Joy more or less….just more giggling and amazement….and still can’t believe we are actually leaving the dream XD

Occam's Razor
Cuddy: "It's not going to work. You know why? Because this is fun. You think of something to make me miserable, I think of something to make you miserable. It's a game, and I'm going to win. Because I got a headstart - you're already miserable"

Humpty Dumpty
House “By the way why does everyone think that you and I had sex? Think there could be something to it?”

Both Sides Now
House: “Good morning Sunshine!”
Cuddy “We need to talk”
House “I love when you use euphemism…and with euphemism I mean when you say something and you mean something else”

The Jerk
House:” You are one evil cunning woman. It's a massive turn on”. XDDDDDD

Last Resort
Cuddy: “You want a relationship?”
House: “God no! I was just…trying to follow your logic”

Brave Heart
House: “You do make me feel funny”

Private Lives
House: “It was pretty cool what I did, uh? You wanna make out?” XDDDD

Open and Shut
House making her Coffee and then innocently wishing for Lucas to die...or oral sex. The man is amazing XDDD

The Choice
Cuddy “I just want us to be friends”
House “Funny, it’s the last thing I want us to be” :OOOO

And I am submitting:

House's head - Hugh's facial expressions during the whole scene were just priceless

Unfaithful – I love the expression on his face when he tells her he is really not coming. He is tortured by the fact he wants to go but can’t help not trusting anybody yet.

Under My Skin – I think it’s pretty…evident…*coughs* he gave the best of himself in the make out scene :P

Help me – The final scene…the tears, the desperate look on his face…the astonished expression on his face after she tells him she loves him. Great acting.

House’s Head - The striptease was amazing and she was hot, let's admit it.

Under My Skin – I think it’s pretty…evident…*coughs* she gave the best of herself in the make out scene :P

Both Side Now – When he yells at him while crying exasperated.

Known Unknowns – Wouldn’t you tell from the way she looks at him, so radiantly she is really in love? *covers her mouth stifling laughs* :P

Oldmovie

1) Top Secret- do I need to explain?

2) 5 to 9- House's proud smile at the end

3) Humpty Dumpty- after House's speech Cuddy's little smile before she sees Stacy

4) The Social Contract- HELLS TO THE YES :)

2. Best glances

1) Detox- When Cuddy sees him through the doors popping Vicodin

2) Emancipation- House staring at Cuddy from across the room

3) Last Resort- Handing over the medication

4) Words and Deeds- The look they give each other before she perjures herself

3. Best eye-sex
I copied and pasted this from someone else because I liked them LOL
1)Cuddy proposes a bet to House (One Day One Room)

2)House turning Cuddy's computermonitor (Sleeping Dogs lie)

3)House doing Clinic duty to impress Cuddy and Cuddy figuring out his intention (Ignorance is Bliss)

1) You see the world as it is and you see the world as it could be (Humpty Dumpty)

2) What you want you run away from, what you need you don't have a clue, what you've accomplished makes you proud, but you're still miserable (No More Mr. Nice Guy)

3) I'm here, blink if you can hear me (Wilson's Heart)

4) Why do you need to negate everything? (Joy)

5) Sometimes you get what you need (Pilot)

6) I should show you sympathy? (97 seconds)

7) You want a storybook ending (Human Error)

8) I gave you a placebo (Skin Deep)

5. Best musical moments

1) Cuddy's Serenade

6. Saddest moments

1) Both Sides Now- When House realizes it was all a hallucination

2) Unfaithful- When House is playing 'Cuddy's Serenade' and Cuddy opens the door thinking it's House but it's not

3) Remorse- When House stares into Cuddy's office and sees her and Lucas together

7. Most hurtful lines

1) It's a good thing you never became a mother, because you suck! (Finding Judas)

2) "I don't want you there" (Unfaithful)

3) "There is no us, there never will be" (Ignorance is Bliss)

4) "You can go suckle on the little bastard child that makes you feel good about yourself" (Under my Skin)

5) "What do you have House?" (Help Me)

8. Funniest moments

1) OMG (You don't want to know)

2) Mirror Mirror- the ending scene

3) Ugly- watching the tv together

4) Need to Know- Cuddy imitating Stacy

5) "You can call me Sweetsauce" (Living the Dream)

6) "You stole my password?" (Acceptance)

1) You do make me feel funny (Brave Heart)

2) My penis stopped breathing, do you know CPR? (The Softer Side)

1) Airborne

2) Alone

3) Humpty Dumpty

1) Top Secret- that they slept together at some point

2) Humpty Dumpty- that Cuddy and House knew each other in college

3) Three Stories- that Cuddy was House's doctor during the infarction

1) The desk (Let them eat cake)

2) The book (Help Me)

3) Perjuring herself (Words and Deeds)

4) Tickets to Canada (Fetal Position)

5) Giving up the money and Vogler (Babies and Bathwater)

6) "I love you" (Help Me)

13. Best performed kiss

I nominate all of them ;)

14. Best Fight

1) Humpty Dumpty- The American Dream fight (gets me every time)

2) Both Sides Now- Cuddy screaming down the hallway

3) Words and Deeds- Cuddy yelling at him

4) Help Me- Cuddy giving her speech to House

1) Fix You- Coldplay

1) All In

2) 80s dance- Known Unknowns

1) "It's not a date" (Forever)

2) Cuddy freaking out over the younger girl (Lines in the sand)

3) Crashing the date (Insensitive)

4) Remembering a guy she made out with 2 years ago (Top Secret)

5) "Marking your territory" (Saviors)

6) "I've got two tickets to a play" (Act your Age/House Training)

1) Help Me

2) Under My Skin

3) Humpty Dumpty

4) House's Head

5) Unfaithful

1) Human Error- when House compliments her legs

2) Love Hurts- the sky blue shirt

3) The Social Contract- House thinks she looks better than 13 ;)

1) Wilson and House both checking Cuddy out- 97 seconds

2) House checking out Cuddy's ass- Half Wit

3) House checking for underwear- You don't want to know

4) House checking out Cuddy's ass- Here Kitty

idk really know I don't read that much ff

idk really know I don't read that much ff

24. Moments when they realized they cared for each other(mysusp)

1) Help Me- House admitting he regrets his leg and Cuddy realizing she loves him

1) The Itch- When House doesn't knock on her door

2) Unfaithful- When they are both at the door of the hospital and nobody admits anything

3) Last Resort- "You do want a relationship?"

1) "You're one evil cunning woman, it's a massive turn on" (The jerk)

ah I can't think of anything else!

1) The Choice- "that's the last thing that I want us to be"

2) Human Error- "You want a story book ending"

3) Let them eat Cake- When Cuddy realizes who the desk is from

4) Big Baby- House and Rachel bonding

5) Humpty Dumpty- House's speech to Cuddy

6) No More Mr. Nice Guy- House's Speech to Cuddy

1) Help Me- the final scene

2) Who's your Daddy?- Find someone you like

3) 5 to 9- House and Cuddy in the car

4) Under My Skin- when House is detoxing

1) Joy- when she gets angry with House right before the kiss

2) Both sides Now- "This is beyond asshood"

3) Wilson's Heart- "I'm here, blink if you can hear me"

4) Help Me- "I love you, I wish I didn't, but I can't help it"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HuddyJoy0524 said…
smile
So...i just go through each category and nominate scenes and moments that i think should win? Right?
The idea is that you have to make your own list, yeah. Possible suggestions. Then when we finish, I'll go through all the posts and counts the moments that had recived more votes. We'll post some picks to make the final round among the ones that result to have win for each category. And that will be the final round.

I don't know if I can explain myself XD
monkey
Oh ok i see. I got a little confused because there would be moments that are doubled up but you explained it! Now i just have to find the time to do this...lol
big smile
Ok, sorry if I didn't explain it properly before. You know...linguistic failure at communicate XD

wink
Nah :) I just easily confuse! lol I always seem to do these games wrong so i wanted to double check one more time. If not i would have done it wrong XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita playingcold said…
smile
So peeps, here are my nominees. Not that much :)

His smile at the end of the "Super tanker-dialog" - "Top Secret"
Her smile at the end of the "Super tanker-dialog" - "Top Secret"

2. Best glances
Cuddy's face before House kissed her (at first) - "Help Me"

3. Best eye-sex
"You do make me feel funny" - sorry, forgot the title of the episode

5. Best musical moments
"I'm in Love With a Girl" House hurrying to Cuddy - "The Itch"

6. Saddest moments
House didn't knock on Cuddy's door - The Itch
House holding the Vicodin, sitting on the bathroom floor - "Help Me"

7. Most hurtful lines
House: "Good thing you failed to become a mom cause you'd suck at it" - "Finding Judas"
Cuddy: "I don't love you" - "Help Me"

8. Funniest moments
"Need you. Now." "Yes, mistress." - "Who's Your Daddy?"

House: "I forgot" - "Known Unknowns"

The Desk - "Let Them Eat Cake"

13. Best performed kiss
Make out - "Under My Skin"

14. Best Fight

Fix You - Coldplay

The Itch
Joy
Top Secret
Help Me
Both Sides Now

"Whoa, I would do her in a minute with fudge and a cherry on top."
House - in a houseian way :) - "Social Contract"

House "Oh my God! You're not wearing an underwear!" - "You Don't Want To Know"

At The End of Her Rope - w8ing4huddy
More Than a Lifetime - Anomilee

House stopping at Cuddy's door - "The Itch"

26. Best Huddy moments that happened in Cuddy/House's office (huddy_obsessed
House giving Cuddy her grandfathers book - "Help Me"
House giving Cuddy a coffee machine - "Open and Shut"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delia_Beatrice said…
My submissions for the Huddy Awards are:

- Cuddy's smile at the end of "Help Me"
- Cuddy trying to hide her smile from Stacy at the end of "Humpty Dumpty"
- Cuddy's smile/blush in "Known Unknowns" when she looks down after House says..."and one thing led to another."
- Cuddy smiling at House's comment "Was pretty cool what I did,huh?Wanna make out?" ("Private Lives")
- House smiling as Cuddy gives her speech at the end of the episode. (5 to 9)
- Cuddy smiling as the elevator closes. (The Social Contract)
- Cuddy when she gives the tickets to House. (Fetal Position)
- House smiling when Cuddy realizes he played her when hiring Taub, Kutner, and eventually Thirteen. (Games)

2. Best glances:
- House looking at her tenderly as she is focused on Rachel at the end of “Joy to the world”
- House looking at her in the hallway, as he walks out with Wilson, in “Emancipation”
- House looking at her through the door, as he goes to her house. (The Itch)
- Cuddy’s desperate looks at House as she closes the door to her office in “Last Resort”, leaving him inside with the guy with the gun
- Cuddy looking at House as she testifies in “Words and Deeds”
- House looking at Cuddy in “One Day One Room”, after she says "you owe me."
- House looking at her as she walks down the hallway with Lucas in “Teamwork”
- The eye contact in “Fetal Position” after the baby grabs House's hand
- Cuddy's face when House asks Cuddy out (Act Your Age)
- Cuddy turning around and looking at him, in front of the elevator, after she risks her job for him (“Living the dream”)
- House looking up at her after she says “I love you” in “Help me”
- Cuddy looking at House when the doors of the ambulance close (Help me)
- the eye contact at the end of “Softer Side” (“what do you care if I’m happy?, “this is the only me you get”)
- the eye contact (House sad and confused, Cuddy guilty) during the table scene in “Known Unknowns”
- the eye contact in the kitchen scene in “Epic Fail”

3. Best eye-sex:
- Cuddy circling around him as she makes him do his clinic duty by betting ten bucks on every patient he diagnoses without touching (“One day, one room”)
- “I think we're supposed to kiss now” - “Let them eat cake”
- Cuddy turning around to face him, with a sexy look on her face, as he is standing right behind her in her office (WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT EP????)
- during the “remember the night” discussion in “Top Secret”
- her dreamy look as he talks about them having sex in “Humpty Dumpty”

- “I love you. I wish I didn’t, but I can’t help it” (Help Me)
- House: “Perjurer!”, Cuddy: “Felon!” (One Day, One Room)
- "I'm ovulating lets go!" (Cane and Able)
- "I'm here." (Wilson's Heart)
- "My penis stopped breathing do you know CPR?" (The Softer Side)
- "I need you." (Both Sides Now)
- “Funny. Cause that is the last thing I want us to be” (The Choice)
- "You're not Wearing Underwear!" (CANNOT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE EP)
- "I Always Want to Kiss You" (Under my skin)
- "This is the Only Me You Get” (The Softer Side)
- "As the philosopher Jagger once said, you can't always get what you want. I looked up that philosopher you quoted, Jagger, and you were right: you can't always get what you want, but as it turns out if, you try, you get what you need" (CANT REMEMBER THE EPISODE – was it the Pilot?)
- October/October (Act Your Age)
- You see the world as it is and as it should be... (Humpty Dumpty)
- I was gonna call you (Known Unknowns)
- House’s unspoken answer to “Do you want to be the man with the answers or do you want to be the man with Cuddy?” (Both Sides Now)
- “You noticed he was a shriner because of the way he parted his hair...You noticed he is a mamma’s boy because of the way he blinks. I am not impressed” (Insensitive)

5. Best musical moments:
- House playing Cuddy's Serenade. (Unfaithful)
- House and Cuddy dancing to "Time After Time". (Known Unknowns)
- The makeout scene on “Drive” – Dawn Landes (Under My Skin)
- House looking at her through the door on “I’m in love with a girl” by Big Star (“The Itch)
- Rolling Stones - “As Tears Go By” (Both Sides Now)

6. Saddest moments:
- House hallucinates having sex with Cuddy, thus getting fired and having to get treated for drug addiction. (Both Sides Now)
- House finds out Lucas and Cuddy are dating. (Known Unknowns)
- House going to talk to Cuddy, but finding her with Lucas (Remorse)
- House going to tell her how he feels about her, but not ringing the bell (The Itch)
- Cuddy seeing House with the hooker, when she goes to thank him for the desk and give it another chance (Let Them Eat Cake)
- House and Cuddy going separate ways as they leave the hospital and the images of them both wanting to be with eachother, him at the piano, her at the party, but none of them makes the move (Unfaithful)

7. Most hurtful lines:
- "There is no us, there never will be." (Ignorance is Bliss)
- "Good thing you fail to become a mother because you suck at it"! (Finding Judas)
- "Go suckle the bastard child that makes you feel good about yourself" (Under My Skin)
- "I don't love you" (Help Me)

8. Funniest moments:
- House and Cuddy playing poker. (All In)
- House and Cuddy watch the news special on Kenny's facial reconstruction. (Ugly)
- House throws "baby barf" on Cuddy. (Joy)
- “I owe you ten", the diagnosing, but non-touching patients bet (One Day One Room)
- House licking the lollipop as Cuddy bends over in “Here Kitty”
- House grabs Cuddy in Half Wit when she hugs him
- “Call the make a wish foundation” (Cuddy tells House in Half Wit, when he tries to follow her to the bedroom)
- The “sweet sauce” scene in the morgue (Living the dream)
- “Are you going to kiss me or not?” (when Cuddy finds him in that park, in One Day, One Room)

9. Best sexy comments:
- House: "Phone would have woken you up just as much... but I can't see what you're wearing on the phone." (Half-Wit)
- House: "Good morning, Dr. Cuddy. Love that outfit. Says 'I'm a professional, but I'm still a woman'. Actually it sorta yells that second part."
- House: "You do make me feel funny." (Brave Heart)
- “You gave me everything I wanted, because one night, I gave you everything you wanted” (Top Secret)
- “Breath mint.I thought you were going to kiss me” (One Day, One Room)

- They work together to save the photographer (“Fetal Position”)
- They work together to save Alfredo. (Humpty Dumpty)
- They work together to save Peng. (Airborne)
- They work together to save Megan. (Alone)
- They work together to save Natalie. (Joy to the World.)
- They work together to save Hannah. (Help Me)

- House hallucinated having sex with Cuddy. (Under My Skin/Both Sides Now)
- House and Cuddy confirm they slept together (Top Secret)
- Cuddy is dating Lucas. (Known Unknowns)
- House regrets keeping his leg. (Help Me)
- Cuddy ends it with Lucas and confesses her love for House. (Help Me)

- Cuddy saves House by convincing the board to let Vogler walk away with his millions. (Babies and Bathwater)
- Cuddy lies for House about stealing the prescriptions. (Words and Deeds)
- House writes a song for Cuddy. (Unfaithful)
- Cuddy brings Rachel to see House after deciding to keep her so they can "bond". (Big Baby)
- Cuddy admits she loves House and they kiss. (Help Me)
- House giving Cuddy the desk in “Let them eat cake”
- Cuddy risking her job to back up his decisions in “Living the dream”

13. Best performed kiss:
- The whole make-out scene. (Under My Skin/ Both Sides Now)
- The kiss in “Joy”
- The kisses in “Help Me”

14. Best Fight:
- They argue over whether or not Alfredos' arm should be amputated. (Humpty Dumpty)
- Cuddy tries to get House to make amends with Wilson. (Dying Changes Everything)
- After Cuddy loses the baby and before they kiss. (Joy)
- Cuddy fires House. (Both Sides Now)
- The whole episode until the last five minutes. (Help Me)

15. Best Song that fits them:
- “Just another woman in love”, Anne Murray (fits Cuddy)
- “Shine” – Kwan
- “Under My skin” – Frank Sinatra
- “So it is (can’t take my eyes off of you” – Damien Rice

- The poker tournament. (All- In)
- Cuddy as an 80's rocker chick and House as a 1700's soldier. (Known Unknowns)
- The leather jacket and pink scrubs. (Help Me)
- Coats and Scarves (One Day One Room)

- Cuddy mocking Stacy. (Need to Know)
- House interrupts Cuddy's date with Don. (Insensitive)
- House talking to Wilson's ex when he goes on a date with Cuddy (House Training)
- Cuddy "marking" her territory as Cameron puts it. (Saviors)
- The whole Lucas arc in Season 6.

18. Top 5 Huddy Episodes:
Humpty Dumpty
Fetal Position
Airborne
Alone
Help Me
Both Sides Now
Living The Dream
One Day, One Room
Top Secret

19. Best compliments:
- “The social contract”
- “the way the security light hits your legs, looks nice”
- “wear the sky blue shirt it almost makes you look nice”

20. Moments When We Realized They Cared About Each Other:

- House's face after the judge says to Cuddy in the courtroom and he knows she has saved him..."my suspicion is your boss.." After this episode you see House's attitude change towards Cuddy, and they flirt during the clinic duty in One Day One Room.
- Cuddy lying in bed with the "oh crap, I like House" look on her face after he interrupts her date with Don and Don leaves after telling her how she comes alive whenever House is around.
- Cuddy risking her job out of respect for his decisions in “Living the Dream”, House realizes what she did and calls her in the middle of the night to give her the explanation for what the patient had
- Cuddy forgiving everything in “Both Sides Now” and caressing his face
- both of them bowing their heads in regret during “As Tears Go By” (Both Sides Now)

21. Moments That Made You Gasp or Want to Scream At the Screen

- they both say “good night” after the passionate kiss in “Joy” and he leaves
- they both lie about what the kissed meant in “The Itch”
- they do not give in to their feelings and spend Rachel’s ceremony apart in “Unfaithful”
- Cuddy comes to see House after he gives her the desk only to find the hooker in his office, and she has a very hurt expression on her face (Let Them Eat Cake)
- Cuddy:“Do you want a relationship?”, House: “God, no! I was just trying to follow your logic” (Last Resort)
- House: “What do you care if I’m happy?”, Cuddy remains silent (“The Softer Side”)
- House grabs Cuddy instead of kissing her in Let them Eat Cake----Another I want to hit you House moment
- House not entering her house in “The Itch”
- Cuddy fooling him into taking the long drive for nothing in "Ignorance Is Bliss"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddydreamer said…
smile
@ Bea and DB - the episode in which Cuddy is slowly turning around and House standing close behind her is "The Jerk" of the 3rd season, it's the 23th episode.
Thanks huddydreamer!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HuddyFanGirl said…
smile
Also, @ Bea and DB,

"You're not wearing underwear!" is You Don't Want To Know.

And, the "you cant always get what you want" conversation is def the Pilot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Belle0308 said…
I hope I did this right.

1.Best smiles she gave him/he gave her: I am going with the whole Top Secret scene between the two of them. I love their smiles in that because they basically tell a story much different than their words.

2. Best glances : “Help Me” when Hannah is being loaded into the ambulance and her husband and her are talking and they both look at each other.

3. Best eye-sex: Cuddy’s deal on the touching the patients & Courtroom scene when House looks at Cuddy when she hesitates while testifying.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I'm stuck House.
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I keep wanting to move forward. I keep - wanting to move on, and I can't. I mean, my new house, and my new fiancee and all I can think about is you. I just need to know if you and I can work.
Dr. Gregory House: You think I can fix myself?
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I don't know.
Dr. Gregory House: 'Cause I'm the most screwed up person in the world.
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: I know. I love you. I wish I didn't but I can't help it.

5. Best musical moments: Cuddy’s Serenade

6. Saddest moments: When he realizes (and so do we) that he has hallucinated the Huddex and that he truly needs help.

7. Most hurtful lines: Him telling her she would suck at being a Mom.

8. Funniest moments: Half-Wit when he goes to her place to convince her to let him cut half of Patrick’s brain out. I love the dialog in that whole scene.

9. Best sexy comments (Hilly): I am going with “you do make me feel funny”.

11. Most shocking/ amazing revelations: I think that the hallucination was pretty bad.

12. Sweetest unexpected gestures or words: The desk. Also, when he comes to comfort her after she loses Joy.

13. Best performed kiss: I can’t answer this because it would mean they were “performed”…lol. Ok, I will say UMS/BSN. “Help Me” means the most to me though. I think it is the sweetest.

14. Best Fight: “Help Me”

15. Best Song that fits them: TOO MANY to name. I think I like “Time after Time” the best though. “A Beautiful Mess” by Jason Mraz too.

16. Best Dressed Moments (BlueHue) “All In”
17. Best Jealousy moment (HuddyDreamer) “Top Secret” and the fact that House remembers the patient because he made out with Cuddy. Also in “Insensitive” when he follows her on her date.

18. Special one: Top 5 Huddy eps!!! (HouseAddict) “Help Me”, “Joy”, “5 to 9”, “Braveheart”, “Under My Skin”.

19. Best compliments (Huddyjoy) : When she tells him the blue shirt looks good with his eyes. When he comments on the light hitting her legs.

20. Better "checking-out" moment (Anonimously and Huddyjoy) Patty & Selma, OMG. When she tells him she gives him $10.00 for every patient he doesn’t touch.

21. Best long fics from FF.net (Hilly): No clue. I don’t have that long an attention span.

22. Best FF posted on FP (me) :I can’t pick just one.

The one that struck me the most was when he went to her house and stared at her through the window (The Itch). Her sitting next to him in the hospital, holding his hand.

24. Moments that made you want to gasp or scream at the tv screen(mysusp) When they DIDN’T have sex. When he DIDN’T go to the door and turned and left. When she went to his office to thank him for the desk and the hooker was there. When he went to her hotel room to offer to watch Rachel and Lucas was there.

25. Best times House/Cuddy barges into CuddyHouse's office (huddy_obsessed): I am not sure this is barging, but when House says, “why does everyone think we had sex? “ when Cuddy is in there with Stacey. I love that scene!

26. Best Huddy moments that happened in Cuddy/House's office (huddy_obsessed): Watching documentary together. “Debbie the Death Cat” video in her office. Getting her hormone injections. Her giving House the shot in “Birthmarks”.

27. Hugh's best performance in a Huddy scene: “Why do you always need to negate everything”
“I don’t know”  my favorite line he delivers.
When she tells him she broke up with Lucas, the look on his face is AMAZING.

28. Lisa's best performance in a Huddy scene: Going from crying to kissing him in “Joy”.
smile
@Belle:

"I can’t answer this because it would mean they were “performed""

LOL! XDDD BTW sweetie if you want you can submite more than a nominee per category ;) Just telling as you said you couldn't pick just one FF. I know you probabily don't have enough time for this, so thanks to participate anyway! I am so happy you're back ;D

@BD, @mysusp and @Huddydreamer:

There are some categories you posted way more than 5 choices XDDD You should have put just 5 of them at maximum XDDDD See if you can edit there and make a choice, otherwise if you wish I can just pick up the first five of the list for each category ;)

Great job guys, love reading your lists! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HouseAddict87 said…
So how are you going to do the final round? Post a pick for each category with the like the top 3-5 choices or just count everyone's ballots and seee who has what the most and then post the article?
I was thinking the first one if you all agree. If you have others suggestions...please share :)
I think for you it would be easier to have picks and then maybe post all of the results in an article. That's just my opnion though.
wink
I agree completely! Besides I thought some fans wouldn't like make nominess or have the time for it, but picks...almost everyone answer to picks ;) So everyone will participare in the end.
@ Bea- Sorry that I coudn't post earlier, I was working all day... It's so hot and humid here that you almost pass out! :) I don't know how the weather is at yours.
Ok, here is my edited version, all categories reduced to 5 nominees at maximum. I hope it's ok that I changed my opinion at some points.

1) Known Unknown - Cuddy's smile when House said "And one thing lead to another"
2) 5 to 9 - House smiling as Cuddy gives her speech at the end of the episode
3) The Social Contract - Cuddy smiling as the elevator closes

2. Best glances

1) The Itch - House goes by her house and stares through her window
2) Words and Deeds - Cuddy lies to save House from jail, the glance that he gave her in that situation was sooo intense and makes me shiver XD
3) Known Unknown - Cuddy's guilt look and House's look of disappointment at the table ='(
4) Emancipation - House glances at Cuddy from far distance through the clinic (The look on his face tells "I love her") Damn it House!XD
5) Top Secret - House's stare and smile at Cuddy, when she walks away and turns around with a smile over her shoulder

3. Best eye-sex

1) One Day One Room - Cuddy proposes a bet to House
2) Sleeping Dogs lie - House turning Cuddy's computermonitor
3) Ignorance is Bliss - House doing clinic duty to impress Cuddy and Cuddy figuring out his intention

1) Known Unknown - "I was going to call you. I was going come to see you, figuring out where things would go from there:"
2) Wison's Heart - "I'm here"
3) The Softer Side - "My penis stopped breathing do you know CPR?"
4) Help Me - "I love you. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it"
5) Brave Heart - "You do make me feel funny"

5. Best musical moments

1) Unfaithful - Cuddy's Serenade
2) Known Unknown - Time after Time - the dance
3) The Itch - I'm in love with a girl
4) Wilson's Heart - Passing afternoon - the handholding scene =')

6. Saddest moments

1) No Reason - House gets shot
2) House's Head/Wilson's Heart - House almost dies yet again
3) Both sides Now - House realising that he has hallucinated the sex with Cuddy and needs help
4) Help me - House holding the Vicodin pills in his hands
5) Help me - House's sad look after Cuddy gave him this terrible speech

7. Most hurtful lines

1) Finding Judas - "It's a good thing that you failed becoming a mom, because you suck at it!"
2) Help me "I don't love you!"
3 Help me "I'm moving on, Wilson is moving on, and you? You've got nothing House, nothing!"
4) Let them eat Cake - House grabbing Cuddy's breast "Seems to be the logical next step"
5) Ignorance is Bliss - "There is no us, never will be"

8. Funniest moments

1) Living the Dream - the sweetsauce scene
2) One Day One Room - House and Cuddy bet about House diagnosing without touching - "I own you ten"
3) Lines in the Sand - "You can't stop our love!"
4) Humpty Dumpty - House, Foreman and Chase breaking into Cuddy's house
5) Insensitive - "Seems a lot nicer than the one from"Wicked needs a daddy figure.com!"

1) Known Unknown - "Your outer box is 3 times it's normal size. That wasn't a metaphor"
2) Living the Dream - "Call me your sweetsauce"
3) Top Secret - "If you're still reffering to your ass, I think "supertanker" would be a more precise metaphor"
4) Airborne - "Breasts are firm"
5) Locked In - "Bought you a late Victorian corset. Come by later, I'll tie you up"

1) Humpty Dumpty - They work together to save Alfredo
2) Airborne - They work together to save Peng
3) Fetal Position - They work together to save Emma
4) Alone - They work together to save Megan
5) Help me - They work together to save Hannah

1) Top Secret - House and Cuddy had an affair on college
2) Lucky Thirteen - Cuddy wants to adopt a baby
3) Under My skin/Both Sides Now - House hallucinated having sex with Cuddy
4) Known Unknown - Cuddy is dating Lucas
5) Help me - Cuddy ends the engagement with Lucas and confesses her love for House

1) Fetal Position - Cuddy buys tickets for House to go to Vancouver
2) Let them eat Cake - House gets Cuddy her desk from college
3) Unfaithful - House writes a song for Cuddy
4) Help me - House gets the book for Cuddy

13. Best performed kiss

1) The whole UMS make out *clap clap*

14. Best Fight

1) Humpty Dumpty - They argue whether or not Alfredos' arm should be amputated
2)Dying changes everything - Cuddy tries to get House to make amends with Wilson
3) Joy - After Cuddy loses the baby and before they kiss
4) Both Sides Now - Cuddy fires House
5) Help me - The whole episode until the last five minutes

1) Coldplay - Fix you
2) Nickelback - Savin' me
3) The Fray - How to save a life

1) All-In - The poker tournament
2) Known Unknown - Cuddy as an 80's rocker chick and House as a 1700's soldier
3) Help me - The leather jacket and pink scrubs

1) Need to Know - Cuddy mocking Stacy
2) Forever - House gets jealous when Cuddy goes on a "date" with Wilson
3) Insensitive - House interrupts Cuddy's date with Don
4) House Training - House talking to Wilson's ex when he goes on a date with Cuddy
5) Savoirs - Cuddy "marking" her territory when Cameron puts in

1) Known Unknown
2) Help me
3) Both Sides Now
4) Airporne ;P
5) Fetal Position

1) No Reason - House complimenting her legs in the security light
2) Love Hurts - The sky blue shirt
3) The Social Contract - The houseian compliment

1) Known Unknown - "Your outer box is 3 times it's normal size"
2) Brave heart - Cuddy: "Dr Singh supervises rounds on Thursdays. Starts at seven." (Hands House the file again and walks out) House: (stares at Cuddy's ass)
3) You don't want to know - "OMG! You aren't wearing underwear!"
4) House's Head - House looking at Cuddy's body when she strips in his phantasy
5) Here Kitty - TV scene in Cuddy's office

1) Wilson's Heart - House almost dying, Cuddy sleeping at his side, holding his hand
2) Joy - House visiting Cuddy after she lost her baby
3) Last Resort - do I need to explain how worried Cuddy was about House during the hostage-taking? ;)
4) Who's your daddy - House:"Genes matters. Who you are matters. Pick someone you trust"
5) The Softer Side - Cuddy wants House to be happy

1) Known Unknown - Cuddy dating Lucas , damn it!
2) Let them eat Cake - House grabbing Cuddy's breast "Seems like the logical next step"
3) Both sides Now - the writers screwed with us and made the huddex a hallucination
4) The Itch - House staring at Cuddy through her window and then turning around without ringing her doorbell
5) Help me - Cuddy confessing her love for House and them kissing - that was a scream out of joy XD

1) Help me - House barges into her office and gives her the book
2) Who's your daddy - Cuddy almost asking House to be the sperm donor
3) Lines in the Sand - "I want my old carpet back!"
4) The Jerk - You are one evil cunning woman! And that is a massive turn on!"
5) Brave Heart - Cuddy goes into House's office:"I neeed to know what your plans are", House:"First we take Berlin,..."

1) Help me - The book scene
2) Who's your daddy - the injection scene
3) Here Kitty - The Tv scene
4) Known Unknown - Checking out Patty and Salma XD
5) The Softer Side - "Why do you care if I'm happy?"

1) Under my skin - the detoxing
2) Help me - the "Huddy gets together" scene
3) Both Sides Now - House realising that he hallucinated, in Cuddy's office
4) Unfaithful - House playing Cuddy's Serenade

1) Both Sides now - Cuddy fires House
2) House's Head - Her strip performance
3) Joy - The whole episode
4) 5 to 9 - The whole episode
Okay I'm almost done with my revised nominations list. I should have it posted by the end of the day.
wink
Nothing better than a well done job! XD We Huddies like things done for the best ;) Can't wait to read it!!
Okay here is HouseAddict87's Nomination List for the awards up until now. If more categories are added then I'll add them to my list.

A.) Cuddy when she gives the tickets to House. (Fetal Position)
B.) House smiling when Cuddy realizes he played her when hiring Taub, Kutner, and eventually Thirteen. (Games)
C.) Cuddy smiling as the elevator closes. (The Social Contract)
D.) House smiling as Cuddy gives her speech at the end of the episode. (5 to 9)
E.) They smiled at each other. (Help Me)

2. Best glances:
A.) He smiles after her as she walks away from him at the end of the episode. (Top Secret)
B.) He goes by her house. (The Itch)
C.) She turns around and looks at him. (Locked- In)
D.) She smiles in the elevator after he pulls his prank on her. (The Social Contract)
E.) She looks at him as he tells Hannah why she should let them cut off her leg. (Help Me)

3. Best eye-sex:
A.) Their scene outside of her house. (Insensitive)
B.) “Are you screwing with me?” (Let them eat Cake)
C.) The end. (Help Me)
D.) Their first kiss. (Joy)
E.) Their glances to each other while House is held hostage. (Last Resort)

A.) "I'm ovulating lets go!" (Lines in the Sand)
B.) "House, I'm not in heat!" (Airborne)
C.) "I'm here." (Wilson's Heart)
D.) "My penis stopped breathing do you know CPR?" (The Softer Side)
E.) "I love you, I wish I didn't but I can't help it." (Help Me)

5. Best musical moments:
A.) House playing Cuddy's Serenade. (Unfaithful)
B.) House and Cuddy dancing to "Time After Time". (Known Unknowns)
C.) The music at the scene where they kiss. (Joy)
D.) The music where they kiss and Cuddy admits she loves House. (Help Me)
E.) You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Pilot)

6. Saddest moments:
A.) Cuddy finds out she's not pregnant. (Fools for Love)
B.) House almost dies yet again. (House's Head/Wilson's Heart)
C.) Cuddy loses the baby. (Joy)
D.) House hallucinates having sex with Cuddy, thus getting fired and having to get treated for drug addiction. (Both Sides Now)
E.) House finds out Lucas and Cuddy are dating. (Known Unknowns)

7. Most hurtful lines:
A.) "Good thing you fail to become a mother because you suck at it"! (Finding Judas)
B.) "Go suckle the bastard child that makes you feel good about yourself" (Under My Skin)
C.) "There is no us, there never will be." (Ignorance is Bliss)
D.) Cuddy: [to House] Screw you. I'm sick of making excuses for you. I'm sick of other people having to tip toe around you and make their own lives worse while they try to keep you from collapsing. I'm done!” (Help Me)
E.) "I don't love you" (Help Me)

8. Funniest moments:
A.) Cuddy chugs a glass of champagne after Vogler leaves the hospital. (Babies and Bathwater)
B.) House and Cuddy playing poker. (All In)
C.) House and Cuddy watch the news special on Kenny's facial reconstruction. (Ugly)
D.) House throws "baby barf" on Cuddy. (Joy)
E.) "Are you screwing with me?" Boob grab. (Let Them Eat Cake)

9. Best sexy comments:
A.) House: "Phone would have woken you up just as much... but I can't see what you're wearing on the phone." (Half-Wit)
B.) House: "Good morning, Dr. Cuddy. Love that outfit. Says 'I'm a professional, but I'm still a woman'. Actually it sorta yells that second part." (Not sure which episode)
C.) House: "You do make me feel funny." (Brave Heart)
D.) Cuddy: “My stacks bigger than your stack.” (All In)
E.) House: “Your outbox is three times it’s normal size.” (Known Unknowns)

A.) They work together to save Alfredo. (Humpty Dumpty)
B.) They work together to save Peng. (Airborne)
C.) They work together to save Megan. (Alone)
D.) They work together to save Natalie. (Joy to the World.)
E.) They work together to save Hannah. (Help Me)

A.) Cuddy is trying to get pregnant. (Forever)
B.) House hallucinated having sex with Cuddy. (Under My Skin/Both Sides Now)
C.) Cuddy is dating Lucas. (Known Unknowns)
D.) House regrets keeping his leg. (Help Me)
E.) Cuddy ends it with Lucas and confesses her love for House. (Help Me)

A.) Cuddy saves House by convincing the board to let Vogler walk away with his millions. (Babies and Bathwater)
B.) Cuddy lies for House about stealing the prescriptions. (Words and Deeds)
C.) House writes a song for Cuddy. (Unfaithful)
D.) Cuddy brings Rachel to see House after deciding to keep her so they can "bond". (Big Baby)
E.) Cuddy admits she loves House and they kiss. (Help Me)

13. Best performed kiss:
The whole make-out scene. (Under My Skin/ Both Sides Now)

14. Best Fight:
A.) They argue over whether or not Alfredos' arm should be amputated. (Humpty Dumpty)
B.) Cuddy tries to get House to make amends with Wilson. (Dying Changes Everything)
C.) After Cuddy loses the baby and before they kiss. (Joy)
D.) Cuddy fires House. (Both Sides Now)
E.) The whole episode until the last five minutes. (Help Me)

15. Best Song that fits them:
A.) Fix You- Coldplay
B.) Savin' Me- Nickelback
C.) It’s Been Awhile- Staind
D.) House of Cards- Radiohead (with exception of one line)
E.) How To Save a Life- The Fray

A.) The poker tournament. (All- In)
B.) Cuddy as an 80's rocker chick and House as a 1700's soldier. (Known Unknowns)
C.) The leather jacket and pink scrubs. (Help Me)
D.) The injections scene. (Who’s your Daddy)
E.) Their outfits when they are watching the video. (Here Kitty)

A.) Cuddy mocking Stacy. (Need to Know)
B.) House interrupts Cuddy's date with Don. (Insensitive)
C.) House talking to Wilson's ex when he goes on a date with Cuddy (House Training)
D.) Cuddy "marking" her territory as Cameron puts it. (Saviors)
E.) The whole Lucas arc in Season 6.

18. Top 5 Huddy Episodes:
A.) Humpty Dumpty
B.) Fetal Position
C.) Airborne
D.) Alone
E.) Help Me

19. Best compliments:
A.) Cuddy to a patient about House: The son-on-a-bitch is the best doctor we have.” (Pilot)
B.) Cuddy to House: “Wear the blue shirt it makes you look nice.” (Love Hurts)
C.) House to Cuddy: “It’s too bad you would have made a great mother.” (Joy)
D.) House to Cuddy: “The way the security light shines on you legs, it looks nice.” (Human Error)
E. Cuddy to a patient about House: “If there is anyone I would trust to save my baby it would be Dr. House.” (Fetal Position)

20. Better checking-out moment:
A.) House takes his time applying the alcohol to Cuddy’s ass. (Who’s your Daddy)
B.)Cuddy looks back at House. (Locked In)
C.) The striptease scene. (House’s Head)
D.)House stares at Cuddy’s ass. (Brave Heart)
E.) House stares at Cuddy’s ass. (Airborne)

23. Moments when they realized they cared for each other:
A.) House “Genes matter. Who you are matters. Find somebody you trust." Cuddy: "Somebody like you?" House: "Somebody you like." (Who’s Your Daddy)
B.) “That ship sailed long ago House, get over it”. House smiles intrigued. (Top Secret)
C.) Cuddy is concerned about House going to Boston. (Half-Wit)
D.) House staring at the mosquito bites on his hands before jumping off the couch to go to Cuddy. (The Itch)
E.) Cuddy stays by House’s side after the brain stimulation.(House’s Head)

24. Moments that made you want to gasp or scream at the tv screen:
A.) The way the look at each other from the window glasses when House is held hostage. (Last Resort)
B.) When Cuddy cries a little tear at hearing House who talks Hanna into cutting her leg off, admitting he made a mistake in saving his own leg. (Help Me)
C.)When they kissed for the first time. (Joy)
D.) Cuddy finding him with the hooker and walking away with the wrong idea. (Let Them Eat Cake)
E.)The last five minutes of the episode. (Help Me)

25. Best times House/Cuddy barges into Cuddy/House's office:
A.) Cuddy: "It's not going to work. You know why? Because this is fun. You think of something to make me miserable, I think of something to make you miserable. It's a game, and I'm going to win. Because I got a headstart - you're already miserable." (Occam’s Razor)
B.) House “By the way why does everyone think that you and I had sex? Think there could be something to it?” (Humpty Dumpty)
C.) Cuddy moves in to House’s office. (Let Them Eat Cake)
D.) House: “Good morning Sunshine!”
Cuddy “We need to talk”
House “I love when you use euphemism…and with euphemism I mean when you say something and you mean something else” (Both Sides Now)
E.) House:” You are one evil cunning woman. It's a massive turn on.” (The Jerk)

26. Best Huddy moments that happened in Cuddy/House's office:
A.) Cuddy: “You want a relationship?”
House: “God no! I was just…trying to follow your logic” (Last Resort)
B.) House: “You do make me feel funny.” (Brave Heart)
C.) House grabs Cuddy’s boob and they flirt with each other. (Let Them Eat Cake)
D.) Cuddy “I just want us to be friends”
House “Funny, it’s the last thing I want us to be” (The Choice)
E.) He throws the paper airplane at her. (Fetal Position)

27. Hugh's best performance in a Huddy scene:
A.) His speech to Cuddy in her office. (Humpty Dumpty)
B.) The kissing scene. (Joy)
C.) His facial expressions during the lap dance scene. (House’s Head)
D.) Him detoxing and then “making out” with Cuddy. (Under My Skin)
E.) The final scene…the tears, the desperate look on his face…the astonished expression on his face after she tells him she loves him. Great acting. (Help Me)

A.) When she tries to convince House the methadone is working and he shouldn’t go off of it. (The Softer Side)
B.) When she never leaves House’s side. (Wilson’s Heart)
C.)Her striptease. (House’s Head) <---You know that had to take self-confidence
D.) She helps him detox. (Under My Skin)
E.) The final scene just everything about it! :D(Help Me)
smile
@ Bea how are you getting along with all our huddy nominees?
I think I'll ufficially close the thread tomorrow ;) And I'll try to go through it all during the next week. I have a few things to take care of in these days but I think picks should be ready shortly.

But in the meanwhile, if someone else wants to cast their nominees, I am ok with it. I have a friend coming here on Tuesday till the 20th, so I think picks will be posted around the 22th, if that's acceptable to you all ;)
heart
Oh I'm fine with that date. :) Take your time, it must be a lot to work through
kiss
Thanks sweetie. One I'll have all the nominees sorted you can help with the picks if you like. We could choose together the icons to go with the choices ;)

G'night!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anonymously said…
Do you mean your tomorrow?? lol I'm going out with my friends tonight so I might not have time to finish but I'll try to get it in as early as I can tomorrow, but early for me is quite late for you.
wink
Don't worry @anonymously :) I'll keep accepting nominess meanwhile I finish to write them down. We are not a real commission after all XD I think we can be tollerant :P Must be fun for everybody :D
Bea if you need help with the picks I'll help. Just let me know what to do. Sorry I haven't helped more.
@Bea, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure, and I can also help if you need it. I'm not really doing anything productive these days so might as well have some Huddy fun.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Katia1997 said…
Bea, if you need help - I always ready to help you. ;)
kiss
Thanks guys! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delia_Beatrice said…
Bea, honey, i'm sorry i posted more than 5 choices and then never got around to changing that - i was away for nearly 10 days, took the baby to the mountains.
Anyway, it was immensely fun to think about it, and i obviously got carried away. It was sort of my personal tribute to Huddy and everything i love about them:)
wink
Don't worry sweetie...we'll sort it out. I need to rethink a few things. I am going to talk to all of you about that in the following days ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bluehue said…
smile
Hey-O! @Bea,

FYI: link

I'm betting that you already have this in your (H)ouse files...along with Wikipedia info.
But, just in case you don't...this is a very good, easy to follow (H)ouse episode guide.
I only found it today...it would have helped me with this project for sure...because I can't always remember episode titles, exact lines...etc.
This is SO helpful...for finding things.

P.S. Oh also, I like it because when you click on an episode, it gives so much information about epi summary, exact dialogue, writer/director, etc.
Jeez...all this time I've been trying to comment from memory alone...silly me.
laugh
Thanks @BH! No I dind't have it! I am gonna check it up tonight ;) Bedtime is the best moment to get all fanpoppian lately ;D

Cuddy gives the plane tickets (Fetal Position)
Their smiles at the end of Help Me (!!!!!!!!)

2. Best glances

Cuddy looks at clock (Ignorance is Bliss)
While doing ultrasound in Fetal Position
Cuddy looking back a House in Locked In

3. Best eye-sex

In the restaurant with Wilson and Lucas (Known Unknowns)
When House says he quits (Epic Fail)
When Cuddy says she would trust House to save her baby (Fetal Position)
‘You’re afraid to be happy’ (The Softer Side)

“You on the other hand have decades of experience dating and being attracted to losers, of course I don’t include myself” (Knight Fall)

5. Best musical moments

UMS-the kiss (Drive)
Lucky Thirteen – House learns about Cuddy’s adoption (Dark Road)
BSN (As Tears Go By)
The Itch (I’m in love with a girl)

6. Saddest moments

House watching Lucas and Cuddy leave, from the balcony (Teamwork)
The making out was a hallucination!! (Both Sides Now)
House goes to apologize to Cuddy but Lucas is with her in her office (Remorse)
The whole amputation, Cuddy’s moving on, House is depressed arc in Help Me

7. Most hurtful lines

‘Good thing you failed to become a mother because you suck at it’(Finding Judas)
‘There is no us, there never will be’ (Ignorance is Bliss)
‘Go suckle the bastard child that makes you feel good about yourself’ (Under My Skin)
‘You’ve got nothing House’ ‘I don’t love you’ and rest of this speech (Help Me)

8. Funniest moments
When they want to see who’s ‘boss’ (Mirror Mirror)

11. Most shocking/ amazing revelations

‘You gave me everything every thing I asked for because one night I gave you…” (Top Secret)
Cuddy slept with he father’s best friend (not really Huddy but I thought that scene was hilarious) (Knight Fall)
House finds out Cuddy is adopting (Lucky Thirteen)
‘I love you’ !!!!!!!! (Help Me)

The DESK! (Let them Eat Cake)
When House examines Cuddy in Airborne
“You monitor my periods?...” and House’s explanation, great scene!! (Forever)

13. Best performed kiss
Joy!
(not that we have that many to choose from)

14. Best Fight

When Cuddy see’s House with the stripper (Let Them Eat Cake)
When House finds out who the patient was (Top Secret)
Cuddy asks House in clinic what Cameron wanted ‘She doesn’t want back on me…’(Saviors)
Cuddy watches House and flight attendant leave (Airborne)
House finds out Cuddy is adopting (Lucky Thirteen)

Airborne
Insensitive
Known Unknowns
Let Them Eat Cake
The Itch

“The coat looks good on you” (Cuddy to House in Mob Rules)
“You see the world as it is…” speech at the end of Humpty Dumpty

20. Better "checking-out" moment (Anonymously and Huddyjoy)

House and Wilson as Cuddy walks away from W’s office (97 seconds)
When comes to tell House he needs to do rounds to re-qualify (Brave Heart)

October/October

Happy Birthday Sunshine

In Babies and Bathwater when Cuddy watches House walk away before she goes in to talk to the board, she then saves House and rejects Vogler’s Offer.

‘You came all the way up here just to tell me that’ ‘No’ (Who’s Your Daddy)
Lucas in Cuddy’s hotel room (Known Unknowns)
‘Are you screwing with me’ ‘I think we’re supposed to kiss, boob grab scene (Let Them Eat Cake)

25. Best times House/Cuddy barges into Cuddy/House's office (huddy_obsessed)

‘You are one evil cunning woman, it’s a massive turn on’ (The Jerk)

‘You do make me feel funny’ (Brave Heart)
‘You’re afraid to be happy’ (The Softer Side)
‘Drop your pants!’ (Birthmarks)
Injections (Who’s Your Daddy)

I guess the rest I agree with everyone, or I can’t think right now and I want to be able to say I’m done. so here are my nominees!
@Bea, I'm not really satisfied with my choices but I did it. Now I want to help you make the picks so we can get on with those awards!
kiss
I'll send you a message when they are almost ready to be posted! Thanks! :D
alright, I'll be waiting!
laugh
Ahah! *mind races sinfully* ;D

"I'll be waiting, I'll be waiting....taking notes"

"I realized I have slightly overstressed the odd..."

XDDDD
haha, you've watched the Paley interview one too many times!
laugh
I think it's never enough though...;D One always noticed new things...have you seen the analysis in the Huli thread? XD Loved it!
 I think it's never enough though...;D One always noticed new things...have wewe seen the analysis in t
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita huddyislove said…
I forgot best glances!
:O

Words and deeds, when Cuddy perjures herself.
Locked in, I'll tie you up.
Help me, when House is closing the door of the ambulance
Ok Hilly....I'll add them to the list....it's almost ready guys...*goes to post it*. I'll give you the link and then we will organize the picks ;)
heart
Awesome!! *gets overexcited*
Ok then...here you go ;) link