Huddy "House" The Official Guide To The Hit Medical Drama

tammyr50 posted on Sep 12, 2010 at 12:33AM
I am new but I was reading the book,
"House", "The Official Guide To The Hit Medical Drama,", and there were several places, where guests on the show, and all members of this family talked about each other. There was always a common denominator, "this is a great cast of actors, crew, writers, producers etc, and fortunately for us they know it."
This is a forum for positive quotes that have been made about our favorite group of people. They are amazingly talented and we don't want to let another year go by without them being recognized. They all deserve "Emmys". They are devoted to this show and giving us something amazing to watch every week.
This is something maybe we could do and set a number to reach of comments and download it and send it to them. In the book Hugh talks they read a lot of the stuff on the internet. So let's give them something good.

On page 298 Hugh says, and I quote, "Very occassionally", I go on the internet because I've got no way of seeing what people think. I don't recommend it and of course it is absolutely deadly because people complain. I am not dimissing people's critisms, you can't do that, but I think a large part of what peole fin unsatisfying or objectionable is actually in themselves. It is part of their own organic progress. they say season two is better. Well, was it really or are they just newer to this? So the audience was the audience they were when they first saw the show. I actually think some of the things we are doing now are better than anything we have done before.

I'll go first by quoting from the book from a guest star.
 I am new but I was kusoma the book, "House", "The Official Guide To The Hit Medical Drama,", and th
last edited on Sep 12, 2010 at 01:11AM

Huddy 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tammyr50 said…
This is the seventh drama Geoffrey Colo has worked on. This is a direct quote.
Of the actors on House, these are by far the easiest people to work with."They have no ego and are very down-to-earth, very inviting, very positive." "Geoffrey says everybody gets it and noone is trying to undermine anyone or undercut anyone. "I will say that the majority of the other shows I was on there was a lot of that going on."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hughlisafan said…
smile
I'm glad Hugh thinks that way because I agree with him so much. Too often it seems the internet has become a place where people go to vent i.e. complain. I don't know maybe it's a form of validation or something, but it can get insane. In no place is that more noticed than in fandom, especially with the ship-hate and, sometimes, good god, the actor-hate.

It scares me to think what Hugh has come on the Internet to read. It can get ugly, and the last thing I want him or Lisa to think is that what is said on the Internet is indicative of any larger, or group opinion because it certainly isn't. Then I think, well, Hugh is a big boy and a very intelligent one at that. He's incredibly thoughtful about things, and, of course this quote just goes to show that again. Of course, it helps that I think the same way as he about it.

Thanks for posting this. I must really get out and buy that book. I keep meaning to do so.