Hugh & Lisa HuLi FF Challenge foramu

rue0613 posted on Sep 02, 2010 at 11:46AM
Hello fellow sinners! This idea came to ma after realizing at we are starting to get to each others necks so I thought how about lets play a little game!
It's called HuLi FF Challenge!!!
Rules: (edited)
Okay, when you post here you can be a "Challenger" (the person who takes the challenge) or a "Reactor" (a person who only wants to comment)

Challenge - Hugh gives Lisa her morning coffee, at House set.

"Morning," Hugh greeted, making his way to the set chairs.
"Mornin'," Lisa smiled, then she yawned.
"Had your coffee yet?" Hugh asked as he sat down.
Lisa frowned, "Not yet, I came here pretty late."
He nodded once then handed his cup to Lisa, then he smiled, "take a sip."
Lisa shook her head, "No Hugh it's yours..."
"Please," He took her hand and placed the coffee there. He leaned down then whispered to her ear, "since I can't kiss you, let's kiss at my cup."
Lisa blushed. Hugh stood up straight, then winked at Lisa.
"Hey Hugh where are you going?" called David.
"Getting my coffee..."

There... Now I get to challenge someone...
So the person who took a challenge can give the "challenge" to the next person. Hence, if you're only going to comment, you are not allowed to give the next "challenge".

What if two people took the challenge at the same time?
1.) If they posted the same time (like they both wrote they mini FF at the same time), the next "Challenger" can choose which challenge to take.
2.) The challenge will be first come first serve and NO Repetitions. Which means, once the challenge has already been taken, it's taken, you have to wait for the next one.

If I may add... You can announce that you will be the person who will take the challenge so no one can write about it, and just wait until you post your mini FF.

Also, make your challenge simple, nothing too complicated.
I know the idea's a bit crazy but, why won't we try and stretch our writing skills! I hope everyone joins!

So my challenge will be, Lisa and Hugh having a conversation inside the car, as they go to the grocery...

Cheers!
last edited on Sep 03, 2010 at 10:23AM

Hugh & Lisa 391 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...