Imogen Heap The Song That Never Was

virgoaudio posted on Mar 13, 2009 at 03:26PM
Wow - I can't believe no one has posted on here about this yet. Imogen participated in a Twestival fundraising effort for Charitywater.org by allowing fans to remix her unreleased song "The Song That Never Was".

I thought it was a genius idea, so I created my own version called "The Song That Never Was (*V*I*R*G*O*'s Skyline Mix), which you can hear here:
link

Enjoy, share the link with your friends, and check out some of the other remixes, too. And of course, please consider donating to Charitywater.org!

Imogen Heap 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shieldmaiden said…
Your's was beautiful! I absolutely loved it! I totally forgot about this too, this was a loooong time ago! Very happy the album is out now though. =)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita virgoaudio said…
Hey, thanks for the compliment! I'm downloading my pre-order of Ellipse as I type this. It's well worth the wait!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shieldmaiden said…
Oh it most certainly was worth the wait, even after her postponement from last winter! I'm glad she did that actually, it's just amazing. Just got it this afternoon and drove around for about an hour and a half listening to it. I'm so in love with "Swoon", "Tidal", "Canvas", and "Aha!". They're all so great and brilliant though! =)