Jack and Kate The Little Prince - Who's freaking out already!!?

velvet_fox posted on Feb 05, 2009 at 12:21AM
Seriously less than 2 hours to go!! I'm unbelieveably excited!!!!

If like me you can only write nonsensical posts consisting of "SQUEEESSS" and "dsfjhsgfdsjhd!" right now then post below!

Jack and Kate 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Emm_xD said…
LMAO
I've already seen the episode now but OMG!
Favorite line:
Jack: "I need to know that you're with me."
Kate: "I've always been with you."

Ahhhhh I love them! <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita velvet_fox said…
GUH that line!! That's practically Kate declaring her love for Jack right there!! I can't believe she said it! T'was was a bold move by the writers. The whole episode though was so Jatey, they were both fighting to get their weird make-shift family back, it was so much love.
The Sawyer stuff I didn't care for. It seemed like Sawyer was getting his "Kate angst" over and done with so he can start to move on with Juliet. She's there to pick up his pieces and I think it's going to be quite sweet to watch. Sawyer is obviously hurting and he will for a long time, but Locke's line to him in this episode was so telling:
"No I needed that pain to get to where I am now"
I think this will apply to Sawyer soon, he needs to have the pain of losing Kate to make who he is in the future and he'll be a better guy for it.
I don't want to say this episode was Skate closure, because when they reunite there will be some issues between them and perhaps some longing and regrets of "what if", but Sawyer saying what's "done is done" to Juliet was so final you know? And Kate accepted Sawyer wasn't dead, but he was gone and she didn't seem horribly upset.

I think this episode was really awesome for Jack and Kate. You could say Sawyer seeing Kate in the past like that was epic, and it was for Sawyer, and it proved to me once again how one sided Skate is. The swelling music, the slow mo, Sawyers devestated face at seeing Kate in that never ending scene, was tremendously emotional and powerful, but only for Sawyer, not for Kate, and with Skate it's always like that. Sawyer feels great love, pain and emotion for Kate, but it simply isn't reciprocated and it never will be since Kate said herself, she has aways been with Jack and she always will be. Skate is all about Sawyer and that's what I came away with this week.

Lolz and I can't believe we have to wait another week for the kiss!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita