Jacob Black What would wewe do if Jacob Black askd wewe tew marry him?

Vamp_331 posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 04:29AM
Jacob comez threw ur window and showz you a hand made, made by him and askes you tew marry him, wat wud u du? or say?

Jacob Black 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lapushgirl101 said…
kiss
I would probably faint first. Then, after I regained conciousness, I would just stare at him for a few seconds. After that momentary lapse of stupid, I would scream YES!!! and we would live happily ever after. The End! (We would have an awesome wedding, you're all invited:D )
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ToxicShock said…
heart
I would scream then faint because some guy just came through my window. When I woke back up...I'd probably just stare with a blank shocked look..Probably end up looking like a fool. Eventually i'd be able to squeek out a yes.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vamp_331 said…
i would just share at his face and my heart wud bet so heart dat my neighbour will probley hear it! i would say i love tew him and hug him close tew me and keep him dea 4 awaz! ..............and of course.........i would say yes!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacobblackluvr said…
heart
id faint hug him kiss him then say HELL YEAH!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crazedwerewolf said…
heart
i would throw myslef at him while screaming yes over and over and over, try to tackle him and fail, then make out with him. and hug him and neva let go!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kitten-chan said…
big smile
i would scream like: "hellYES!whatta heck are doin here honey?!Lets get married now...." and hug his effin hot body stay there for couple of hours or longer..till i melt to death..

just thinkin about the honeymoon.well thats more like it.
(cheeks blushed*)

:))
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MR_4402 said…
big smile
blessed me link