Jacob Black Robert Pattinson cast as Edward Cullen

Labradoodle posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 05:36PM
As everyone pretty much knows, I'm not the greatest fan of Edward due to my slight preoccupation with Jake... =D

So the casting, although isn't my personal choice, shouldn't bother me.

However, I am now seriously worried about who they will choose as Jake - please let them get it right this time!

=D
save

Jacob Black 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gracie08 said…
i think rob will be an ok edward. there are worse people. i know he takes bad pics, but he really doesn't look that bad when he's in character.

(im a cedric fan, i have to defend him, lol)

im pretty sure they'll get steven strait to be jacob. as long as he looks NOTHING like caleb danvers, and more like he looks in sky high, i'll be ok....maybe...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Meg08 said…
I'm not a Cedric fan, but I'm totally ok with Rob playing Edward!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvtheoc3000 said…
im not to into Edward Cullen much or Cedric but i'll give the guy a chance... i mean NOBODY is good enough to play Edward and im just happy that they picked someone... i mean now they can get the movie done quicker... the only thing im scared about is Jacob!! OMG they arnt picking people queit the way i imagined so right now im really nervous about Jacob... i love him more than anybody does... im his biggest fan... and i dont want them to kill him for me... of coarse they cant do it.. but i dont want him to be killed for future readers!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita caintil31 said…
Yes, yes, yes yes!!!!! I love Robert. I think he did wonderfully as cedric
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gracie08 said…
he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE cedric!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lilmizazn said…
i dont think anyone can match edward but they really should pick that guy who played warren peace to be jacob. that would be beyond awesome!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacob4ever57 said…
yes he's soooo hott! i love edward (and jake)'s character
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Thinktink12755 said…
dude!!!!! like omg robert's AWFUL as edward(no offence) i'm tottally thinking...tom sturridge!! now there is someone MADE to play edward. and about jake...wait who's playing him again? personaly i rather go out with a werewolf than a vampire. cuz a. hes always warm b. he sleeps( it would creep me out if someone was watching me sleep) c. um theres others too, i can think of them right now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Team_Edward_fan said…
heart
Hey when he plays Caleb Danvers he is sooooooo hot!! ur just blind