Jemi Taylor and Joe broke up!

Mickeystar89 posted on Oct 11, 2008 at 03:22AM
I really hope he's going for Demi now.

Jemi 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sarabeara said…
I know!!!

I literally cheered when I heard they broke up!
Jemi FTW!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mickeystar89 said…
I had a mini party with... myself. lol.

Taylor's taking it really hard though! She taking out her anger over myspace. Very immature for an about to be 19 year old...
I understand why she'd be upset, but she just needs to calm down a little bit... or a lot, either one.

Or maybe she's jealous of Demi so she wants Joe all to herself. lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jemi4ever14 said…
its kinda strange how they broke up right before her album came out. its amazing she still had time to add those songs about him onto her cd.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stellarobberts said…
heart
YAY!!! thay broke up! i really really really hope he goes for dems now!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jbluva4eva13 said…
angry
"Forever and Always" makes Joe look like a 6 year old kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The song's awesome though!! Me and my brother just made up a pie version... lol. Don't ask.
angry
Yeah I like Taylor and all, but she needs to make the boys she dates sound less like jerks, because Joe is NOT a jerk.
Yes, he broke up with her over a phone call, but it's not like he broke up with her over a text message then posted it on Twitter for eveyone to see (like Trace Cyrus when he broke up with Demi!!!).

Besides, Taylor's more to blame than Joe, she hung up on him, then blamed Joe for the phone call lasting 27 seconds...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita toshiba19 said…
I'm not blaming Joe or Taylor or anything but try to think of it in her position. she probably really liked him and it must've hurt when he broke up with her over the phone instead of in person even though he was on tour and stuff. It must've sucked for her
Yeah, but still.