Jess Mariano Dream!

unfair_love posted on Nov 08, 2008 at 07:14PM
Hello! last night... well 2 nights ago I had this dream that Jess was my boyfriend(... mature jess) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was sitting on my porch with this fabulous coat on, and I hear this voice tell me to go and kiss jess for no reason... so then I see Him wearing his grey hoodie (the one he wore in "I can't get started" (season 2 fanalli). I get up and run to him... BUT as I do so my ex-best friend comes up and starts frirting with him (I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY), I pull her aside and ask her what she was doing, she replied "I like jess... he is going to be my boyfriend!" my responce "He is my boyfriend and I love HIM!" she then ran off o go get some coffee. so jess said "Man! she was crazzy!... now did you want to tell me something?" I then said "Yah... I did..." then I gave him a kiss... then he gave me one back... then I woke up.... I tryed to fall asleep again but I couldnt :(
the end

PS. I think that He and Rory should be together... I'm only 13!

Jess Mariano 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita georgiapeach91 said…
What a cute dream, too bad you woke up.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita unfair_love said…
PPS. It was WAY more detailed than that... actually a couple more things happend in the dream.... but I didn't want to bore you... and it would have taken up all of the page!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita The-Stig said…
lol, i get weird dreams all the time ;) Similar but none about Jess yet.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita leytonfaan_18 said…
Amazing dream ;) ahaaa. I had one before about him too :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita taylorswiftx said…
heart
Fab dream!! <3 I sometimes dream about Jess. I would love to be with Jess... <3