KaliBubbles ♥ Why?

CullenProperty posted on Oct 22, 2010 at 06:15PM
People ask "why?" all the time, no matter what the subject is, someone (like me:) has to always be skeptical. So, what is your answer to the most asked question in the world: "why?"

KaliBubbles ♥ 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CullenProperty said…
My answer is, there is no answer. I mean, not one person knows everything about a subject: Things are always advancing, always changing. You can't know EVERYTHING about something when it's not constant. Why is the sky blue? Why do grapes grow on vines? Why did it rain last night? No one knows "why" something has happened. only God does: He's the only way to really know the "why" of it all.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dwolf247 said…
We ask why because it is our nature. We are constantly asking questions. Now i can't answer all of those questions but........i know one thing for sure. I love you kali and i don't need to know anything else. You don't need to ask why i love you. I do and nothing else matters.
I love you too, Dylan. And I guess there shouldn't be a why to our love, people shouldn't have to ask what is behind it... Because it just is. And I wish they would accept it. But... We're the only two that matter, right? Or is that selfish? ... I don't care. I love you.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dwolf247 said…
Idc if its selfish, you are all that matters to me.
I pray that I can accept your love. Everyday I pray for you. I pray that we find a way to each other. I pray that everything will be okay. I just... want everything to be okay. I want you to be happy.