kimi ni todoke How did wewe discover it?

Jienbiebu posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 04:04PM
Hello everybody! :)

I would like to know how you discovered this manga :)

I've discovered it on July (or August) at www.onemanga.com (I go often on this site to read another manga whom I'm also very fond of =)

kimi ni todoke 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gwiazdeczka said…
from friends... :D
they have pictures on their profiles at MAL,
and I ask one of them from which manga they come from
and that's why I start reading it :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ania16 said…
heart
I like this snime show also!! I cant wait till they have more episodes.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kahouku said…
heart
i discover it through manga... hehehe... then accidentally i watch it in anime season
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dramalover said…
I haven't read the manga yet...
my friend annoyed me, she always told me about it, and I watched it to shut her up :DD
but I ended up liking the anime xD
CameronRolu commented…
awesome zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DawnDreamer99 said…
smile
One of my friends on MAL told me about it. The story seemed really cute, but it took me a while to start it. I think I actually started the anime before I started the manga.... It was around the time the anime was announced, I know that. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Stephii_31 said…
when i was fisrt starting to read manga, a friend gave me Kimi ni Todoke. Since she didn't have the rest I didn't read it again, until some time after when i searched the anime and instantly became hooked <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kakukun said…
Well, my sister says that I've been watching too much Shounen recently. After looking back at all the anime I watched so far, I realized she was right. So, for a change of pace, I scanned my to-watch list (which were filled with a bunch of Shounen titles too lol) and decided to prioritize the Shojou animes. The first one to show up was Kimi ni Todoke, which was suggested by a friend of mine. So I started watching the anime ^^ I'm really glad I did :D Now, I'm reading the manga~
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Alchemistlover said…
Through a friend here on fanpop i wanted to watch something sweet and warm so i decided to give it a try!
 Through a friend here on fanpop i wanted to watch something sweet and warm so i decided to give it a
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IamKyon said…
I was searching for some Manga and randomly jumped into this one and then decided to watch Anime version too. ^^
 I was searching for some manga and randomly jumped into this one and then decided to watch anime vers
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CameronRolu said…
big smile
I was really down for no good reason one day, and I was by myself so I decided to watch an anime. I did not know where to start. I looked for recommendations all over the place, and I had seen all the ones that were being posted. But I saw the title 'Kimi ni Todoke'. So I watched episode one and I was HOOKED. I am keeping up with the manga now and the story is like a roller coaster, but an enjoyable one.
 I was really down for no good reason one day, and I was kwa myself so I decided to watch an anime. I d
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rararan said…
smile
I was in the mood for a light shoujo manga, and heard people recommend this alot. The whole "Ringu's Sadako" reference of the protagonist description intrigued me, so I decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did it :)