Klaus & Caroline Klaroline fanfiction

louvreangel posted on Jan 17, 2012 at 03:34PM
I have started writing a fanfiction about them. If you're interested, please take a look at it :)

link

If you like it, could you please review on it? Because I cannot decide whether to continue writing it or not.

Thanks everyone! :))

Klaus & Caroline 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sahour95 said…
kiss
Oh I LOOVEE THIS! Please finish! I'd love for more, and could you post it here please, so it's be easier to follow it??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita louvreangel said…
heart
^ Of course :) Thanks for your comment dear! :))
heart
I've updated the story! New chapter is available to read now. I put it on this spot too. Enjoy! :)) <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mystique_1723 said…
hi, really luv your stories!!!since there is no TVD in the next few weeks, it is so good that i can still read your story to find out more about K&C. English is also not my native language, and i am quite bad at it, but still like watching your story!!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
^ thanks a lot really, this means a lot! i'm writing the new chapter now by the way :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mystique_1723 said…
also, would you mind to tell me if there are any websites that we can discuss or find out more about Klaroline? i am from Hong Kong and i know very few about that. look forward to the new chapter:)
heart
www.fanfiction.net is an awesome place for fanfictions and I think it has a forum too :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita clairmxxx said…
heart
oooh i read this afew days ago, its great, i love Klaroline fanfic! adiction much?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mystic_ind said…
smile
hey gr8 story... just joined fanpop today all for klaroline... and urs was the first one i came across.