Kpop girl power Agree au disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1820

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita YushiGirl said…
943."YGstans! Don’t worry, some of us know that not all of you are arrogant and rude. Most of my close friends on the internet ARE YGstans. This is from an SMstan <3"
 943."YGstans! Don’t worry, some of us know that not all of wewe are arrogant and rude. Most of my cl
944."Although I am a Bom stan and I admit that I’m a little bit disappointed as to why she only had less lines and screen time in 2NE1’s I Love You MV, I appreciate how they finally gave the spotlight to Minzy and let her shine as well.

As with Dara, it makes me proud and delighted that because of her changes and 2NE1’s new concept, anti-2NE1 people especially Dara haters would probably NOT call her useless anymore. :)

Park Bom, Lee Chaerin, Park Dara and Gong Minzy, Jjang!

2NE1, ALL-KILL Queens, fighting!"
 944."Although I am a Bom stan and I admit that I’m a little bit disappointed as to why she only had
945."I think Tae Yang and IU is the only ship where I’ll accept that I’m reaching the ‘delusional’ stage."
 945."I think Tae Yang and IU is the only ship where I’ll accept that I’m reaching the ‘delusion
946."So pretty much most Blackjacks all agree with CL saying that Koreans are better than Americans and Japanese artists in music. Her statement was ignorant and those Blackjacks are delusional."
 946."So pretty much most Blackjacks all agree with CL saying that Koreans are better than Americans a
947."I’m a BlackJack,a Sone,an ELF and a VIP,but I swear,BlackJaks can be SO RUDE sometimes,and their the one who creats fanwars now?! I’ve been a blackjack for years now and they were nice and won’t bring problems,but now,esp with Super Junior’s comeback,their like “2NE1 is the best band in the world,we will win,we can beat ELFs,2NE1’s comeback is better tha suju’s…” Also VIPs are becoming way too rude now,”BB is the best fucking band in the world,what SJ are better? SHINee are better? 2PM are better? no way LOL they have no talent etc…” I mean that hurts because I’m part of thoes fandoms,and I don’t want my fandoms to behave like that,I never said 2NE1 is the best band,nor SuJu,snsd or BB,even though I’m a HUGE fan of them. and no need to bash everyone who writes confessions,about DISLIKING 2NE1 or BB,It’s not like that HAVE to like them. I know i will get hate comments because of this post,but we all know the truth,and NONE of my fandoms or any kpop fandom is Perfect. :)"
 947."I’m a BlackJack,a Sone,an ELF and a VIP,but I swear,BlackJaks can be SO RUDE sometimes,and the
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KippyGirl said…
933. Agree
934. Disagree- ChaeRa and BomJi fighting!
935. I don't watch
936. Agree- they are like a family :D
937. Agree
938. Disagree
939. idk
940. Agree and disagree- since they won MTV EMA's Best Worldwide act we can say the are the best
941. Agree
942. Oh thanks god when i saw the pic i thought it will be a confession about soshibangs
943. Agree
944. Agree
945. Disagree!!
946. Disagree- If she would say American music or Japanese music is better than Korean music people would say she hates her country's music, tradition ...
947. U are a part of this fandom (black jacks)? really? if you would have an account on 2NE1's international fansite you would see: there we talk about other bands, about their songs, about our biases in the other bands and we NEVER bash! NEVER!!!!!!!!
948."Anyone who thinks Hyunah is a slut or revolting obviously hasn’t watched Invincible Youth Season 1. You have no idea what she has been through , just watch the first episode and you see her mother and her. It brings tears to my eyes to those disgusting antis post bad stuff when they dont even know about her."
 948."Anyone who thinks Hyunah is a slut au revolting obviously hasn’t watched Invincible Youth Seas
949."I hope this(HyoSunYul) is SNSD’s nect sub-unit."
 949."I hope this(HyoSunYul) is SNSD’s nect sub-unit."
950."It broke my heart to see Minzy crying at the funeral of her grandmother.

She is an amazing girl, beautiful and talented. I Wish I Could comfort her. =´("
PS: It was hard for me to post such a hurtful photo :'(
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 950."It broke my moyo to see Minzy crying at the funeral of her grandmother. She is an amazing gi
951."I love CUBE! They have amazing artists and plus, their fans are so nice!"
 951."I upendo CUBE! They have amazing artists and plus, their mashabiki are so nice!"
952."Whenever I see a performance on a music station, I wonder, “How do the companies build the stage so fast?” Most of the time, they are so well decorated, and for the bigger groups, it matches their song perfectly. I’m always amazed by it, but people find me weird that I want to work in that field. Sometimes, I even pay more attention to the stage setup rather then the artist themselves…"
 952."Whenever I see a performance on a muziki station, I wonder, “How do the companies build the sta
953."Fandoms are just getting weirder"
 953."Fandoms are just getting weirder"
954."Baby V.O.X should have a comeback :)"
 954."Baby V.O.X should have a comeback :)"
955."I really wished Minzy Bom and Dara had gotten an intro on inkigayo instead of just CL."
 955."I really wished Minzy Bom and Dara had gotten an intro on inkigayo instead of just CL."
956."This picture makes me so angry.

Look how carefully styled everyone is except Hyoyeon. Her hersey could’ve looked better had it been tucked into a skirt or shorts like Yuri or Yoona. And her legs - they’re freaking covered. What the hell. I feel like the stylists have a personal vendetta against her or something. To think this picture will be used by Casio in a lot of countries for their campaign. I hate it. I hate how they always seem to screw Hyoyeon up on purpose. I wish they’d work on her more or something, since she’s the one who needs more work since she’s the one who always seems to be overlooked by the fans. SMH. >_<"
 956."This picture makes me so angry. Look how carefully styled everyone is except Hyoyeon. Her her
957."I do not have any respect for fans who spam votes in polls and contests just so their group can win."
 957."I do not have any respect for mashabiki who spam kura in kura za maoni and contests just so their group can
958."I don’t care about what company a group is in. YG, SM, or JYP. It doesn’t matter. It took me months to find out that 2ne1 and Big Bang were in the same company. Yes, I think the company acts as a family, but I don’t see how someone can just say I only like JYP groups or SM groups. I look at groups for the music and their personalities. I just don’t care about what company they’re in."
 958."I don’t care about what company a group is in. YG, SM, au JYP. It doesn’t matter. It took me
959."Tiffany is just so damn ugly. I can’t stand her."
 959."Tiffany is just so damn ugly. I can’t stand her."
948. Agree
949. Disagree- i don't want SNSD sub-units
950. Agree- poor Minzy it's really hard for her T.T
951. Disagree- i respect their fans, the artists are really talented but i can't say I LOVE CUBE
952. Disagree- yeah the stages are well decorated but i don't pay much attention
953. Disagree- i think they are nicer day by day
954. Disagree- disbanded?
955. Agree
956. Disagree- Look at Tiffany! she has her legs covered, about Taeyeon she has a large T-Shirt with a skirt (large t-shirts don't fit well with skirts) and Sooyoung has the same jacket she wore in Oh!.. open your eyes!
957. Disagree
958. Agree
959. Disagree
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dinsangi said…
948.agree?
949. Disagree i want the next group to be jessica,yuri,and yoona
950.Disagree i don't really care
951.Disagree
952.disagree
953.disagree( who cares!)
954.disagree
955.agree
956. disagree
957.disagree
958.agree
959.agree
960.'I feel like 2ne1 is CL feat. Minji, Bom and Dara. It’s ridiculous CL isn’t the only member of 2ne1. YG, Teddy please stop being so damn CL biased."
 960.'I feel like 2ne1 is CL feat. Minji, Bom and Dara. It’s ridiculous CL isn’t the only member o
961."I have a random ship. It’s Lee Jonghyun and Park Bom. I think they would be cute."
Ps: I couldn't find a pic, i was lazy to edit so here's a pic with Bom
 961."I have a bila mpangilio ship. It’s Lee Jonghyun and Park Bom. I think they would be cute." Ps: I coul
962."Just because you like kpop does not mean you have to hate american music,It doesn’t make you cool. I’m tired of all the comments like ”You think they’re gay? Then you should see Justin Bieber” ”You say that the lyrics doesn’t make any sense? have you heard lady gaga’s songs?” I love kpop and i love american music."
 962."Just because wewe like kpop does not mean wewe have to hate american music,It doesn’t make wewe c
963."I feel like EVOL is going to get compared to 2NE1 a lot (and be hated by Blackjacks and YG Stans) because they are a 4 member Hip Hop group. They were supposed to be a 6 member group but 2 dropped out due to all the drama from Block B’s scandal. I hope that they won’t have to go through all the hardships Block B went through during their debut."
 963."I feel like EVOL is going to get compared to 2NE1 a lot (and be hated kwa Blackjacks and YG Stans
964."Where are you guys getting the idea that the people who stan these 3 comapnys hate each other. If they’re from Youtube or Allkpop you might want to stop paying attention to trolls. We’re rivals but we don’t hate or bash each other. Not all fandoms fight as a matter of fact i’ve seen a lot of sones defending 2NE1, V.I.P.’s defending DBSK, Aff(x)tion’s defending Miss A, E.L.F.’s defending Wonder Girls and vice-cersa. If bragging and saying we’re the best when we win something make s us elitist wouldn’t that include your fandoms as well?"
 964."Where are wewe guys getting the idea that the people who stan these 3 comapnys hate each other. I
965."SECRET is one of the most charming and versatile groups out there."
 965."SECRET is one of the most charming and versatile groups out there."
966."I am a JYP Stan, I love the relationship between fandoms seems like are always supporting each other, I love the CEO’s relationship with its artists, it does seem like a family, I love how the artists support each other and I think JYP Nation is a real family. I’m so proud to be part of this Nation."
 966."I am a JYP Stan, I upendo the relationship between fandoms seems like are always supporting each o
967."I ship Minzy and Young Deuk .. I hope it’s him! * 0 *"
 967."I ship Minzy and Young Deuk .. I hope it’s him! * 0 *"
968."I sometimes wonder why SONE or Yoona Addict say that Yoona is the most beautiful person in Korea. There are many girls/lady in Korea, are prettier than her. And SONE please keep in mind that you’re not a SONE unless you like all of them. I know after making this confession I’m gonna be bash. So, therefore I shall post this as anonymous."
 968."I sometimes wonder why SONE au Yoona Addict say that Yoona is the most beautiful person in Kore
960. LOL agree Dara, Bom and Minzy deserve more lines (especialy Bom and Minzy because they can sing better than CL)
961. Disagree- uhmm yeah random
962. Agree- i love KPOP and european & american music
963. idk we will see
964. Agree
965. idk what to say to be honest i don't compare secret with other groups
966. Agree- as i can see they support each other
967. Disagree- Minzy with da dancer?
968. Agree- what about the models and Miss Korea aren't they prettier?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dinsangi said…
960.agree
961.agree
962.agree
963.agree(i don't really care)
964.agree
965.disagree
966.agree
967.disagree
968.agree(OMG so agree with this one and they r some members in snsd who is prettier than her)
969."I hate the ideal type of beauty in Korea„ im not hating on SNSD, the thing is that they all look the same, and im talking about the typical Kpop groups, they wear the same clothes, the same hairstyle, the same pose for pictures are skinny to the bone, and if you’re in the right weight, it’s considerable as fat. Why all Korean girl, or even boys, have to be skinny, with big round eyes double lids and act cute.I hate when they do Kpop groups that are more than five people, dress cutely, act cutely, with cutely and catchy songs that have no meaning and no one in the group stands out and looks like they lack of personality. That’s why i like 2NE1, BB, Miss A, 4 Minutes and a few others, cause they stand out, with personality unique style, meaningful music, cause i listened to others i just couldn’t like some type of beauty, thats is wrong, way wrong"
 969."I hate the ideal type of beauty in Korea„ im not hating on SNSD, the thing is that they all l
970."This body(Hyosung's) will be the only body that I praise in the KPOP world"
 970."This body(Hyosung's) will be the only body that I praise in the KPOP world"
971."Popping your booty out does not mean that you have an S-Line"
 971."Popping your booty out does not mean that wewe have an S-Line"
972."They(bigbang,2ne1,shinee,snsd) hassle the haters because they are good."
Note: Sorry for f(x) and JYJ anyway romanian magazine hehe spazzing
 972."They(bigbang,2ne1,shinee,snsd) hassle the haters because they are good." Note: Sorry for f(x) a
973."Stop talking about shit you don’t know. ”Blackjacks will hate this” “YG stans will hate that” If you’re not a blackjack or a YG stan you Know nothing about it, and if you are you can’t generalize it. some of them will like, some of them will hate, and other just won’t give a fuck. deal with it."
 973."Stop talking about shit wewe don’t know. ”Blackjacks will hate this” “YG stans will hate
974."I really wish Taeny was real."
 974."I really wish Taeny was real."
975."I hate it when Kpop groups promote Japanese versions of their hit songs. Their companies need to stop being so lazy and give them original material for their Japanese promotions, especially for groups debuting. If Kpop groups are going to promote in Japan, they need to do it the right way."
 975."I hate it when Kpop groups promote Japanese versions of their hit songs. Their companies need to
976."When I told somebody I liked korean music, they asked me if Korea was in China or Japan. I hope the hallyu wave educates people across the globe about Korea and the fact it is DIFFERENT from the rest of asia. they aren’t chinese or japanese, they’re korean."
 976."When I told somebody I liked korean music, they asked me if Korea was in China au Japan. I hope
977."I’m sick of people complaining why Sulli is chosen to be the female lead in To The Beautiful You instead of Amber. People need to know the original storyline. Ashiya Mizuki’s original character is GIRLISH, not BOYISH from the beginning. Besides, Sulli have the most experience in acting, she was a child actress. Plus, having Amber as the main female lead seems unsuitable because she has no experience in acting, and her Korean might not be good enough.I don’t hate Amber though."
 977."I’m sick of people complaining why Sulli is chosen to be the female lead in To The Beautiful Y
978."K-Pop logic: -Come on! Why are we fighting,let’s be friends! (fandom’s trying to be friendly) Then…VOTING TIME! :D -THEY’RE CHEATING,Ugh i hate *fandom* That group doesn’t deserve the award grr grrr."
 978."K-Pop logic: -Come on! Why are we fighting,let’s be friends! (fandom’s trying to be friendly
979.''LOL,When i came here i thought it was a confession blog about 2NE1. then i noticed every confession about them was a respond to another confession."

979.''LOL,When i came here i thought it was a confession blog about 2NE1. then i noticed every confes
980."My fandom? K-POP!"
 980."My fandom? K-POP!"
969. Disagree- it's not 100% their fault but yeah cool songs are my style too
970. Disagree
971. LOL kinda agree
872. Agree hehe Romanian magazine- proud to be Romanian
973. Agree
974. Disagree- i don't care about friendship couples
975. Agree
976. LOL Agree- it shocked me when my friend said "What is korea? A small country that no one heard of?" *facepalm*
977. Agree- you have to know how to act
978. Agree- can't deny this is the situation
979. Disagree
980. HiHi disagree- why to lie? i don't listen to ALL the groups
981."The scream at the beginning of Step by Kara sounds like a Pokémon >< I can’t get that image out of my mind. A Karamon."
 981."The scream at the beginning of Step kwa Kara sounds like a Pokémon >< I can’t get that image o
982."in a interview CL was asked why foreigners were attracted 2NE1 and Kpop. She responded by saying that Korean artist are more passionate in their music than American and Japanese artists. Like seriously? I dont care that your the so called baddest female or whatever but dont you dare say that American Japanese artist passionate about their music. Every artist is passionate about what they do. I like Cl but come on she was being a bit arrogant."
 982."in a interview CL was asked why foreigners were attracted 2NE1 and Kpop. She responded kwa saying
983."I hate how everyone assume that if you’re a VIP/SONE then you won’t like other fandoms. I’m sorry to tell you that it’s all wrong, I’m a B2UTY,Blackjack,VIP,Angel,A+, Sone, GNI, Wonderful, STAR1."
 983."I hate how everyone assume that if you’re a VIP/SONE then wewe won’t like other fandoms. I’
984."I’m probably the only person who sees it, but I think Jessica from SNSD and Kris from EXO look like siblings, maybe it’s because they both have the so-called “bitchface”, but i find it sexy on both of them."
 984."I’m probably the only person who sees it, but I think Jessica from SNSD and Kris from EXO look
985."2NE1 loses originality and uniqueness outside of Asia. That’s why I can’t take Blackjacks who claim superiority and always throw out the fact that 2NE1 is “different” seriously. They are not “different”. YG simply took what’s popular in America and brought it to Korea. Strong, fierce women is not something new to the industry. 2NE1 is a mixture of shit Beyonce, Rihanna, and Lady Gaga have done. You can see it in their MV’s and their style of music. So before you judge other girl groups for being the same, remember that on a global scale, cute is more original than the shit 2NE1 does. "
 985."2NE1 loses originality and uniqueness outside of Asia. That’s why I can’t take Blackjacks wh
986."Don’t call SNSD,BIGBANG or SUJU overrated. I chose to be a fan of them and so did many more and i did it for reason so how can they be overrated?"

986."Don’t call SNSD,BIGBANG au SUJU overrated. I chose to be a shabiki of them and so did many zaidi an