Kpop KPOP Olympics!

snsdlover4ever posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 05:19AM
Hi! I made the same game on the SNSD forum and wanted to put it on here! It's basically the same, but I still want at least 9 players so that way I can divide it into 3 teams.

There needs to be a team leader and a team name. The team name has to be related to KPOP, such as your favorite group's name, as long as it's related to KPOP, it doesn't matter!

After that, each team member has to choose an event which are:

Find the Picture: I'll post a piece of a picture, and you need to find it before the other teams. If the person answered before you and got it right, you still need to post to determine if you're getting a Silver or Bronze medal.

Fix the Word: Self-explanatory. I unscramble the word, you have to figure it out. Each team will get a different word.

Pic Battle: Basically, the regular picture game where I'll post a topic and you try to post the best picture.

Each event will have 3 rounds, and there will be a special event that involves the whole team, but for now, it's a secret!

In each event, each player will get a medal depending on how you did: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. After all the events, the team with the most gold medals will get any prize that they wish! Hope you sign up! Thank you!

Kpop 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sandra311 said…
I'm in ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kpop4everlover said…
I'm in! ^-^