Lady Gaga Spot kauli mbiu Change - Submit Your Entries Here!

LOLerz25 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 08:24AM
So, the fans link to change the spot motto. As I've said in the comment section of the pick, I'm doing this because the current spot motto link originally from Lady GaGa. I was the one who submitted that entry so feel responsible to do something about it. I personally think that GaGa deserves better so why don't we have a spot motto that was originally from her? ;) The flow's still the same as how every spot's look update changes. A pick will be made where fans may pick the motto/quote of their preference after the entries close.

*Rules*

~Each user can submit up to "2" spot motto entries
~Make sure that the motto/quote was originally from Lady GaGa.
~Don't submit an entry that's too lengthy to be fitted into the spot description.

-

ALL ENTRIES WILL BE CLOSED AT THE 26TH OF JUNE.

-----

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED.

Vote for the new spot motto/description link.
last edited on Jun 26, 2011 at 12:14PM

Lady Gaga 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tracytracy2000 said…
smile
Ok I'll go first I'm not sure if it is hers or not but if its not can someone inform me (IDK if I could trust this site or not -.-)

Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cos we were born this way bitch!”

I really like this on cuz it is really about her and who she is
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Corina15 said…
heart
I like these 2

"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection."

"I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet."

I really like these 2 quotes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NoMoreGas said…
'' If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the light. ''

'' They can't scare me if I scare them first! ''
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KateKicksAss said…
"If you’re sure of yourself as a woman they say you’re a bitch whereas if you’re a man and you’re strong-willed it’s normal."

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."
@NoMoreGas-The comma in your second quote shouldn't be there.

sorry about the Grammar Nazi correction, but if it's for the official spot motto, it should be grammatically correct, :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iandamonfan said…
Believe + catch your subway to destiny (From her twitter)

"I can be the queen that's inside of me, I can be the queen that you need me to be" (From "The Queen")

hmmm
@KateKicksAss ? You're not registering with me.
@NoMoreGas-The quote should say "They can't scare me if I scare them First!" INSTEAD of "They can't scare me, if I scare them first!"

You had an necessary comma. Sorry, I think I accidentally said apostrophe instead of comma. I meant comma. In your post, you had a comma in your second quote, which was wrong grammatically.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LOLerz25 said…
meh
@KateKicksAss: Are you sure your 2nd one will completely fit in the spot's description? It's quite long if you ask me. :o
wink
@KateKicksAss Oh yeah you said apostrophe so I didn't understand lol. Thanks for pointing it out though.

I didn't paste it from anywhere, I just typed it out from memory so I wasn't sure what went were.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Soulcatcher said…
"Some people are just born stars, you either have it or you haven’t, and I was definitely born one."

"I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time."