Left 4 Dead (RP) LEFT FOR DEAD (RP)

deathsie posted on Jan 05, 2012 at 11:03AM
OK so here is what you need
Name:
story:

its just some made up city 1st person to make up a name is what the place is called ok have fun

BTW there are also other things besides zombies and witches like vamps and mutants just to make it more fucked up!
last edited on Jan 05, 2012 at 11:06AM

Left 4 Dead 43 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deathsie said…
Name: David
Weapons: giant hammer with a spike on one side, a 100 pound hunting bow, and some C-4
story: a average kid that always went hunting with his X-army grandpa he learnt everything from him from crafting weaponry to making moonshine he new all the tricks and now so douse david so when zombies came out off nowhere he grabed his bow and arrows and ran off into the woods like grandpa said almost 2 years later he came out a killing machine.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita guilmon2149 said…
Name: scar
Weapons: hunter claws
story:scar was your run of the mill teemager before the infection came. he had a loving mother and father and a girlfriend. one day he came home after hearing about the infection and found his mother faher and girlfriend as infected. they infected him and he killed them all. the level of his infection made him become a hunter, but out of sheer force of will, he was able to keep his free will and memories. now he protects survivors.

scar: 'pouncing around'
(just looked back here to check if anyone had posted YAY)

*David is walking around outside of his barricade looking for some food when he spots a hunter he pulls out his bow and shoots off an arrow and just misses the hunter it lands in-front of him* "shit" *David now runs of the barricade dropping a bit of food as he runs
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LukeElite said…
(Is it ony human FC'S? or you can be anythink?)

Name: Nova Storm
Weapons: Claws, Jaw, Flame Breth
Story: "The Ultimate Life Form" As his croatours called him but he got stuck with a name called Nova don't ask why it just stuck. A demon in a way...very helpfull, Friendly but can be fomidable (realy violent/deadly/blood thirsty etc etc blar blar blar).

Pros: Grate at suviveing never dies, carbon,acid type blood (it glows blue) and very loyal

Cons: Might be mistaken for a monster, freak or "That thing" has a black hole of a heart is deprest most of the time but gets the job done!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 (Is it ony human FC'S? au wewe can be anythink?) Name: Nova Storm Age: Unknown Weapons: Claws, Ja
scar: 'pounces down and picks up the food' hey did anyone drop this?
Nova: "walking around infront of him not seeing him" ugh im starving "tummy growls"
scar: 'looks around'
Nova: "looks around" oh..."picks up some pills" aww...its only pills...wanted a can of soda
David looks out the side of the barricade and listens to scar and Nova "did it just talk?" he whispers as he runs to get a can of soda and rolls it under the barricade at Nova "one way to find out" he tells himself.
Nova: ohhh^^ " looks round and gets out a bag'o'sand and quickly swaps it with the can""taps it" hmmm can never open cans "stabs claw throw the top and drinks"
"A bag of sand really?" i say to my self i now yell at Nova "HEY YOU" then hide behind the barricade
Nova: "Looks" huh? yea? "confused"
"WHAT ARE YOU?!?" i yell at nova
Nova: "worryed" i-i-im a demon...why? "looking round nervesly"
I now grab a nearby rifle and point it throw the door "slowly come closer hands above your head" i yell to nova
Nova: "whimpers alitle" what happen if I refuse?
i now point the rifle at nova's feet and shoot the bullet hits next to nova's left foot "then i will see how many holes i can put in you" i yell calmly as i reload the rifle (it is a 202)
Nova: "eyes wide" o-o-oh..."wimpers" you will kill me when i come to you aswell...i duno what to do "tear runs down cheak"
"you got a better chance of liven in you come in here so i can find out what the hell you are then stay-en out there and letting me use you as target" i yell as i open the door both letting you in and getting better aim.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SammyFearest said…
Name: Abby O'Riley
Weapons: C3A1 Sniper Rifle, Kitchen Knife, Browning HP Handgun
Looks: link
link

Story: Unknown
*Abby would sit on the rooftops, sniping any zombie she sees. She then hears a male yelling down in the building and decides to investigate. She walks down the steps and climbs down a ladder then reaches the door of the building, seeing Nova.*

Abby: "What's going on?"
Nova: pless dont shot me any of you :'( im not bad...if i was why am i talking to you and crying?
Abby: "Hey, don't worry, I won't hurt you. What's going on?"
Nova: i duno...someone is trying to kill me
(when i read that i look at you RP image and am like i can not imagine you crying with out flowers and a realty nice image in the background)

as i now move the 202 over to Abby then back to nova "what do you want?" i yell to Abby
(well he is very kind but can be relentless^^ for a demon hes is realy nice) Nova: "wipes tears" well i dont want you to kill me
(talking to Abby but ok)

"well your asking to be killed just wandering the streets of an infected city" i yell at Nova
(she is offline so XD) Nova: well im a demon the zombies leave me alown....ill show you "walks up to a zombie""it dosent do anythink just looks at me and limps off" see!
angry
Abby: "Where is he? I'll pop one in his ass."
Nova: i duno where he is i dont want to die :'(
big smile
Abby: "You won't die. Not on my watch. He'll get the taste of a C3A1 Sniper bullet in his mouth."
Nova: "smiles" but what happens if he is nice?
smile
Abby: "Then the stupid sonovabitch won't get hurt, will he?"
Nova: I'm not evil thx for not hurting "cuddles Abby"
i now what all that happen then realize i have not been seen close the door and turn on a radio that lets me hear everything going on in the street i also say to my self "well that was f***en weird i better keep an eye on her and that thing" i now find the correct station and can hear there conversation as if i was standing next to them.
Abby: "It's fine." *Abby pats Nova's head* "Now I guess I should get back up onto the rooftops where I belong. You can come if you want to."
Nova: "purrs alitle and smiles" sure "hops onto your back and holds on"
Abby: "Alright. Let's go." *Abby walks off towards the staircase leading up to the rooftops*
i now fiddle with the nobs on my radio trying to get a signal on the rooftops "come on" i mumble as i get the correct channel"good thing they didn't go to the other side of the street or i wouldn't be able to listen to them" i mumble to myself.
Nova: "sits down" i don't know why anyone would kill me...im just too cute :3 and i wodent hurt another human...or vamp or any other humanoid...only evil people realy...i think its cose...i have a secret that people like to get out of me...was being hunted by the goverment befor the zombies came with was good for me "giggle" but bad for evryone elce "sigh"
Abby: "I understand. As long as that son of a bitch that aimed at you stays away, he's safe." *Abby would say this as she sets up her C3A1 Sniper up on the edge*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Angel-of-Light said…
(Okay Here's Mine)

Name: Tristan Walker

Appearance: The Picture

Background: After spending his first semester holed up in a dorm room watching horror movies With His Best Mate, Tristan Zoe were given a choice: Stop fooling around and get Their grades up, or drop out. Now that the planet's overrun with murderous zombies, and all of his professors are dead, Tristan at least has the cold comfort that he's been studying up on the right subject after all.

Personality: Tristan tends to be reflective and contemplative. He likes to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances. Tristan Is also pragmatic and precise. He is very detailed oriented. He highly values experience and has an excellent memory. He prefers to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. And Tristan is a structured and organized individual, preferring an orderly environment. He is a decisive planner who likes bringing closure to projects.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Survival Kit: 1) Backpack
2) Water Bottle
3) Pocket Knife
4) Magnesium Block
5) Peanut Butter Packets
6) Twinkies
7) Spare Ammunition

Weapons: Primary)
Secondary)
Melee) Crowbar