Linkin Park inayopendelewa Person?

MKfan4ever posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 10:14PM
Dont give me any crap about "Oh i like all of them" Well i heard some bs from this Guy at my school who said he was a huge fan of linkin Park and he couldnt name one album or 1 person. Just Put first name because we all know there last names(i hope). Last thing. Dont put any bull that your a huge fan of linkin park. Just put your fav person and why. Got it?
 Dont give me any crap about "Oh i like all of them" Well i heard some bs from this Guy at my school w

Linkin Park 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MKfan4ever said…
mischievous
My Favorite person is Mike because to me he seems like the coolest. I mean its kinda a tie between him and Rob But mike wins in my opinon.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LoveDraco123 said…
cool
My favorite person is also Mike. He can rap with such clarity and his vocals are really calming. And he is really awesome! xD Plays the guitar, piano and God knows what else. Lol. =) Then it would be CHAZZY CHAZ. ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita allen101 said…
monkey
My favorite person is Chester because he seems the coolest to me, he like does awesome vocals! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princess829 said…
mischievous
My favourite person is Mike because well as LoveDraco123 said, he has such clarity to his voice and his voice is so calming and sweet! Also I can relate to everything that he's saying and he has such an adorable smile and is so cute! :) And then tied with Mike would be Joe because we have the same sense of humor and I act a lot like him (in my opinion) and he's just so fu**in cool! :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovedrreid said…
crying
Chester is awesome to me. I feel he sings out of his heart, mostly in Breaking The Habit, most of us should know he gets very emotional when he sings it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ayaka said…
mischievous
Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington are like the most-awesome people in the band
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cena-fan said…
i think mike is awesome
because he knows every think how to play guiter,piano,rap and also singing...and then joe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fake_alibi13 said…
big smile
I like chester cause he is cute funny he has a very nice emotional touching voice when he sings and he also screams good it's like he has many diffirent voices and he can also play guitar and keyboard though he doesn't play live he actually writes the songs on acoustic guitar.Second is mike cause he has a sweet voice in songs like in between or when he talks and he raps cool,and he is also cute(though he has a big head) :p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deppforever said…
heart
Chester Because i have learn allot of stuff about him and for me he is one of the best musician with a great voice and a beatifull smile
 Chester Because i have learn allot of stuff about him and for me he is one of the best musician with
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sugarcane15 said…
heart
chester
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fake_alibi13 said…
laugh
chaz has an amazing voice even if he was'nt singing theese cool lp songs i would still admire his vocals...