Littlest Pet duka Club Old vs. new

webkinzluv posted on Jul 22, 2012 at 07:34PM
The new LPS are not the same as the old. :( All together, the old ones were better. Remember when they were all bobble heads? Now only a handful of them are. :( Also, the magnets vary from pet to pet. Some pet's paws have blue magnets, which don't stick very well, and some don't have magnets at all!!!!!!!! :( :(

Littlest Pet duka Club 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PetterusPrime said…
I am rather new to the whole LPS thing so I really can't choose between old and new, but it is insightful knowing how to identify them.

Actually, a majority of my collection is apparently the old ones, but they were threw the blind bags (obviously an attempt by Hasbro to empty out the older ones) but I get them cheaper than the "carded" ones (plus blind bags are more fun, you have no idea what you could get)

If they ever release a Husky in carded, well...I may get a little pushy, even if it is a new one....maybe I should snag a job and hit up eBay for older Huskies too...hmm....

Also, TBH, the show (the new one) kind of got me into the whole LPS fandom, then again same is probably true with the Bronies and MLP