Loki (Thor 2011) What do wewe Mean, it's not Symbolic?

Aerinea posted on Nov 11, 2011 at 01:38AM
Anyone else ever notice which side of Odin Loki and Thor are always on when they walk into the vault together? It's very interesting, if you've noticed.

Loki (Thor 2011) 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sarah715 said…
I would have to look again, but wasn't Thor on the right and Loki on the left? Right being the manly..ish side and left the womanly side? Is that what you meant?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Aerinea said…
No, more right being dexter and left being sinister. The hero and "good" son is on the right, the villain and "bad" son is on the left.
wanderingchild7 commented…
Just what I was thinking about! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hono_neko said…
Also, the right side is usually considered the dominant side.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PucksLady said…
@Hono_neko: Exactly, hence the phrase, "Right-hand man." However, the left side is usually considered to be the warrior-side, because the right is usually the side with the brains, the side that the leader usually turns to first.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hono_neko said…
worried
Poor Loki. He got put on the stupid side. No wonder he rebelled.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PucksLady said…
Haha. Yeah. He's actually a lot cleverer than Thor, but probably not smarter. There is a difference.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LokiAvengers said…
angry
Geeze Odin way to show your adoptive son you love him, god what a dick move!
 Geeze Odin way to onyesha your adoptive son wewe upendo him, god what a dick move!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PrettyBender said…
tongue
I noticed it too! Thor was Odin's "Right hand man" or he "sat at the right hand" anyone catching on?
 I noticed it too! Thor was Odin's "Right hand man" au he "sat at the right hand" anyone catching on?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jennipop22 said…
smile
I noticed it, but I don't think we should be pitying Loki for it or anything, it's just a side. I'm sure if Loki was on the right side, the story would still be the same.