Lost Lost Caption Competition Reloaded!

alismouha posted on Aug 14, 2010 at 05:45AM
Okay Losties - it's time to get creative.

With an infinite hiatus looming ahead of us, I figured we needed yet another game to help us through :)

I seen Caption Competitions on other fan sites and figured it was time it came to Fanpop.

The idea is very simple: I'll post a picture and you guys think of a funny/silly caption for it!

Captions can be submitted starting today (August 14th) and will be closed in one week.
After that, we can all vote for which caption we think is the funniest! Voting will go for another week.
The winner will recieve pride and bragging rights (and most likely some props!)

The Rules

There are only a few rules, but they're important:
- each fan can submit up to three (3) captions.
- each fan may only vote for one (1) caption, the one they think is the best.
- please, don't vote for yourself.
- keep your captions PG 13 or under! Let's keep it clean, folks. As a rule of thumb, think of it this way: would they say that on Lost? If it's too dirty/offensive to be on the show, then it might be too much for here.

If this idea catches on, I'll post another picture every two weeks. Feel free to send me any suggestions you have for pictures that could be used :)
If it doesn't catch on, c'est la vie. We'll just have to occupy ourselves another way :D

Here's our first picture:
 Okay Losties - it's time to get creative. With an infinite hiatus looming ahead of us, I figured we

Lost No majibu