Marijuana what's a difference between smoking pot from pipe au paper?

intta posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 08:38PM
Does the effect change?
Can you smoke same kind of pot from both?
last edited on Jan 19, 2008 at 08:39PM

Marijuana 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ali22 said…
Yeah the effect would change. You get more of a high when using a pipe.

Not that im talking from experience, lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kace said…
joints waste more weed, but if you smoked enough you could equally as high as you could from a pipe.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaloFoxboy said…
I find that pipes are far better than joints, unless you intent on walking down the road, in which case they tend to attract more attention than a joint. It all depends on what kind of stone you want, and more importantly, where you'r smoking.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ae_is4me said…
not as much thc gets through when u use joints also
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bill1990 said…
I dont think its a waste of weed cuz the weed i get is gooooooood xD and i love smoking a jay in the middle of the day walking around w/ ppl passin by, the ones that smile when they smell i always offer xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tonyc195 said…
the difference is puff pass and puff puff pass. cuz ill hit a joint like a mothafu*ker.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cptnganj1789 said…
So none of y'all smoke bunts? No but I feel the difference in smoking pipes or papers (or blunts) is that pipes give you a strong felt but short lived high, whereas a high from a joint is a bit more lengthy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita The420Times1 said…
Smoking from a pipe, is easier and some what healthier for you, Smoking joints or blunts is amazing, but is equivilent to smoking 20 cigarettes!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cropkingseedsca said…
Joints can be more gentle than the smoke produced by a pipe. This is because joints conduct less smoke into your lungs than the air channels of a pipe