Mark Salling Countdown to 400 fans! ♥

TeeFly posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 02:49AM
So most spots have these, and I figure we can create a new one each time a goal is reached! It's just a place to welcome the new (or new-old) Mark Salling fans that decide to join this spot!

Here's how it works (though I'm sure everyone already knows). You look at the top right corner into the green box, if you notice that the number has increased since your last visit pop on over and make sure someone welcomed the new fans to the site! =)

Let's go!

Mark Salling 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeeFly said…
Welcome fan #332, we are ooober glad you decided to join this spot! ♥ please feel free to add whatever you like and discuss away!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Yay, and welcome to you also fan #333, which is a pretty cool number so I'd claim it if it were me! Anyway, so glad you decided to join us, can't wait to hear your input :)
Okay sorry guys, I guess I've been lazy or a bunch of you joined at once and I missed it! So let me just give a big Mark Salling-esque welcome to fans #334, #335, #336, #337, and last but not least fan #338!!!! We are so glad you decided to join us! Please chat as much as you want! =)