Marshall Lee Marshall Lee Character Script!

tdiCxTlova18 posted on Oct 21, 2011 at 10:32PM
okay guys lets try to start writing things for ML to say when they put him on the network again! so i'll start

ML: fionna how is it you wear this hat everyday and dont use it as a weapon sometimes? *whacks cake with it*

Marshall Lee 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SheWolf11 said…
Good idea!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tdiCxTlova18 said…
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KittenQueen222 said…
crying
When you wrote "whacks cake with it" that was mean i like little kitties like cake! that's why my username is kitten queen!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tdiCxTlova18 said…
D: no no no! i did not mean any offense to kittens of any sort! kittens are the best! i was just....and marshall lee.......i.......im sorry *tries to hug*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maceylol said…
monkey
how about stuff that marceline says but in boyish way
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Skittygirl said…
big smile
Oh, and how about:

(Fionna cries after listening to Marshall Lee's mournful "Onion Rings" song)
ML: Huh? Oh, GREAT. *grunts in heavy sarcasm upon seeing Fionna cry* Jeez, Fionna, you ruined my beat! So NOT COOL.

Fionna *sniffs*: I-I'm sorry.... It's just that you seem to...sing so sadly 'bout your mom. Marshall Lee, why don't you visit her...or, y'know, see her?

ML *looks away*: Fi, it's not worth it visiting her. Not only are there a LOT of problems between us, she's in the Nightosphere. And you won't expect to find that anywhere. At least NOT HERE.

Fionna *hatches up an idea*: Tell me, Lee. How DO you get to the Nightosphere?

...Okay, I'm meaning to write more, but it will take up a LOT of space. (Actually, I'm planning to make this a genderbent version of the episode "It came from Nightosphere" in fanfiction.)
Well, that's a few lines, though I'm seriously debating whether I SHOULD write the story or not.

...In second thought, maybe I WILL. "It came from Nightosphere" is one of my favorites!

*BTW: Picture below [credits to deviantart.com]
 Oh, and how about: (Fionna cries after listening to Marshall Lee's mournful "Onion Rings" song) M