Masquerade About this spot…

Mallory23 posted on Oct 03, 2009 at 07:48AM
This is a spot/club where you can post anything you like. Like photos from clothes, jewellery, landscapes, countries and pretty much anything you like. You can also post photos from your favourite actors, movies, TV shows etc (but don’t overdo it with those…)As for videos, picks, quizzes and articles you can post anything you feel like!

PS: This spot started as a place where I would post my stories that’s why the name, banner and icon have nothing to do with the content of this spot… :)

Masquerade 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GWENxTRENT said…
heart
I love the Banner! Did you make that yourslef? If so, please show me how. You see, I am too, a story writer, so it'll help alot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mallory23 said…
smile
Yes I did. First you have to pick the size of the banner and the photos you want to use in it. Also you need to have a basic idea of the result you want. Cut the images with Paint and use an imaging software to put them together. I used PhotoImpression5, but you can use anything you want. If you need more help, tell me :) Good luck with your stories.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvtony96 said…
its really cool, i joined thinking it was about accuall masquerade but i have to say im not dissapointed
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita faithinChrist said…
Wow... the banner is amazing! Took me a while to figure out what the spot was for, though:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Eleana said…
How can i create banners?
mischievous
First you have to have an imaging software(Photoshop, PhotoImpression etc). Then to pick the photos you want to use in the banner. Pick the size of the banner (in fanpop I think it's 100*800) And put them together. It's good to have an idea of the result you want.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sugarcane15 said…
wink
I'm just going 2 post pics
big smile
You can post anything you want, no need to tell me :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Eleana said…
Thanks!!!!!!!