Monster High A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

Monster High 1789 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1789

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xMiss-IceQueenx said…
^BUMP^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HelloKitty_Love said…
(I shall be Rochelle {French!} Cleo, Spectra, Drake, Heath, Meowlody/Purrsephone, and Baxter)
~
Cleo and Spectra were at the gift shop looking for cute buys, as they waited for their plane.
~
Meowlody and Purrsephone wandered around looking for Toralei "Meeeeow where could she be?" Meowlody whined "just keep an eye out" Purrsephone told her "I have two of them" Meowlody reminded "that's not the point" Purrsephone rolled her eyes.
~
Baxter waited at Gate F 13 alone "Spectra and Cleo are taking forever" he mumbled.
~
Drake was walking to the restroom when something, Ok more like someone caught his eye. "Hello gorgeous" He grinned "Errr hi?" Rochelle spoke with a cute french accent "So where will you be going?" he asked "Scaris" She rolled her eyes as she walked away.
"Now way " Operetta squealed as she saw Spectra and Cleo at the gift shop across from the music store.

"Maybe they are going to Scaris also" Venus wondered as she grabbed Operetta's hand and ran over to them.

"Hey Y'all" Operetta waved at the two.

~~~

Toralei almost made it to the gate before someone steped on her tail and she let out a large screech

"OWWWWWWW Watch the tail Dam It." she yowled really loudly as she continued her way to the gate.
~~~
Frankie bit her lip as she walked over to Baxter "Have you ever been on a plane before ?" she asked him wanting to find out more about it so she could feel less scared.

Clawdeen was still flipping through her magazine.
~~~

Abbey's suitcase rolled behind her as she was still confused to where her gate was at.
~~~

"Oh Fail at flirting" Jackson chuckled as he looked at Rochelle and Drake . He was still waiting for Clawd who was now purchasing his mega amount of things.
Cleo beamed when she saw Operetta and Venus "Hey ghouls!" She waved
"So what brings you ghouls to the airport?" Spectra asked.
~
Heath shot a small flame to Toralei's tail "Cat got you tongue?" he smirked.
~
Baxter nodded "Its nothing to be worried about honestly. Its ok to be scared at first, its a long, and strange trip." he told her.
~
Drake rolled his eyes "I'll get her. In Scaris, that's a promise" he smirked.
Operetta grinned "Well we are just getting ready to go to Scaris , Why are Y'all here." she asked them back as Venus stood beside her .
~~~
"Hahaha" Toralei laughed scarcastically "No and what might you be doing here ." she scoffed at him as she looked at her slightly singed tail.
~~~
"Okay well what can I do to help calm me down" Frankie asked him.
~~~
"I think that may be a bet" Jackson smirked as he looked back at Drake.
~~~
Abbey think she had just saw Clawdeen at the gate when she ran back to find her.

"Clawdeen". She smiled as she hugged her friend knowing she had found the right gate she soon took a seat across from her friends.
Cleo's eyes widened "We are also going to Scaris" she smiled.
Spectra nodded "I think i'll go now" she told them.
~
"Well i'm going to Scaris, what about you fraidy cat?" He smirked.
~
"Just relax, take deep breaths if you want" Baxter shrugged.
~
Drake grinned "I would like to accept your offer" he smirked back.
Operetta's smiled instantly brightened "No way" she giggles as Venus looked at the two "Do you guys want to head to the gate." she asked them.
~~~
Toralei's face droped "No... I'm going to Scaris too and now I'm going to
Be stuck with loser oh where is M&P ? This trip is jank" Toralei whined as she stomped the ground.
~~~
Frankie took out a notepad and wrote that down "Thanks" she smiled as she started breathing in and out.
~~~
Jackson laughed "Okay then if you get Rochelle to go out with you by the time we board the plane back here from Scaris i will do your homework for a month." he told him waiting for his offer to him if he lost.
Cleo nodded as she paid for the faux gold bracelet in the gift shop.
~
Heath snickered "I think I saw your little posse looking for you around the restroom." he told her.
~
Baxter laughed "It'll be fine, I promise" he smiled.
~
Drake nodded "And if I don't?" he raised an eyebrow.
Operetta and Venus waited for the two as the bought their Coffin Tunes gift cards.
~~~
Toralei brightend "Yes!" she cheered as she ran towards the restroom "Have fun loser" she told Heath as she went.
~~~
Frankie nodded "Thanks for the help" she said as she gave him a hug .
~~~
Jackson smirked darkly "Then you have to dress like a ghoul for a week."
Cleo and Spectra walked to the gate with Operetta and Venus.
~
Heath rolled his eyes as the kitty left "I thought she never leave" He sighed.
~
"Toralei!" The twins purred when they saw here "Sorry we got lost" Purrsephone told her.
~
Baxter smiled "no problem."
~
Drake's eyes widened "Hell no!" he snapped.
Operetta smiled as she saw that Abbey, Clawdeen , Frankie , and Baxter were already there .

"Hey I can't believe their going to Scaris also oh this trip is going to be rockin' " Venus smiled as she spoke to Cleo, Spectra , and Operetta.
~~~
Toralei grinned "It's okay just dont do it again ." she told her two best pals " and I hear all the losers are going to Scaris to well at least I have you guys."
~~~
Frankie sparked "Well it really helped me lets just hope I can apply it to the plane " she laughed.
~~~
Jackson laughed "Well then ... I won't do your homework for a month and besides you only have to do yours for a week and remember if you win you get Rochelle and Me doing your homework ." Jackson told him trying to get him back into his deal.
~~~
Abbey sat boredly in the gate area as she decided to pull a magazine out of her carry on baggage.
"Scaris the city of love. And where there's love, there's gossip" Spectra squealed
~
M&P rolled their eyes "ugh, why does this happen to us" Meowlody whined. "Where there's losers we cause a catastrophe" Purrsephone smirked.
~
Baxter laughed "You can do this" he smiled.
~
Drake rolled his eyes "I'm in" he grinned.

<bump>
"So who according to your sources is going to get together ?" Venus asked Spectra as she could not wait to hear it.

Operetta finally reached the gate and sat down beside Clawdeen.
~~~
Toralei smirked back "Purrsephone You have the right idea " she told her were-cat buddy " So what should we do to those losers to throw them off."
~~~
Frankie smiled as she repeated what he said "I can do this" she breathed.
~~~
Jackson smirked as he stuck his hand out for Drake to shake on it.
"Love is mysterious so, it is unknown" Spectra shrugged.

Cleo sat next to Operetta.
~
Purrsephone thought for a second "We could get them on the wrong plane" she smirked.
~
Baxter laughed "You got the right idea kid."
~
Drake shook Jackson's hand "Deal. Now lets get to the gate." he reminded.
Venus smiled "Oh I can't wait you have to give me the lasted updates."

"Excuse Me but will everyone on Flight 645 please report to Gate E #13 for boarding and ticket checking Thank You." The announcer sounded over the loud speaker.
~~~

"There is no time now" Toralei hissed "Well we will just have to make their time in Scaris as miserable as possible." she told them as she grabbed M&P's arms and dragged them to the Gate.
~~~
Frankie smiled "Thanks" she said as she started to gather her things .
~~~
Jackson nodded as he grabbed Clawd and dragged him off out of the store and started walking with Drake to the Gate .
~~~
Abbey started to gather her things also at the gate with Operetta and Clawdeen.
Baxter grabbed Spectra and their things and boarded with her.
~
M&P happily followed Toralei.
~
Drake caught up with Heath on the way "time to board."
Toralei boarded with M&P and sat in between them in the only first class 3 rowed seat that she told the school to reserve for them.
~~~
Frankie boarded and sat in first class with Clawdeen and Venus sat with Operetta also in first class.
~~~
Abbey found her first class seat and sar by herself for now.
~~~
Jackson and Clawd hopped on the plane as they sat together.
Heath sat in the seat next to Abbey "Hey hot stuff." he winked.
~
Drake rolled his eyes as he sat in the seats across the aisle from Jackson and Clawd.
~
Spectra and Baxter sat in the seats behind Heath and Abbey.
~
"Oh my rah!" Cleo screamed "the only available seats left ar in coach! ugh!" she yelled "Here" Rochelle offered her the seat next to Drake.
Abbey rolled her eyes "I did not notice you were on trip also." she told Heath.
~~~
Jackson snickered as Drake had to sit with Cleo.
~~~
Frankie was breathing hard in and out while gripping the seat as Clawdeen tried to calm the poor ghoul down.
~~~
Operetta was texting to her father back home as Venus was looking out the window when she relized that There was a seat beside her "Hey Rochelle here is a seat if you need one I think we got the second three seater."
Heath put his arm around her "well then, open your eyes." he smirked.
~
"Open seat!" Cleo squealed as she ran to it.
Rochelle rolled her eyes, she had to sit next to Drake now.
~
Baxter passed a note to Frankie ~Don't worry -Baxter~
<bump>
Abbey looked at his arm as she quickly removed it from her "Obviously my eyes are yours on the other yak are not." Abbey said nodding firmly.
~~~
Jackson looked surprised as he gave Drake a thumbs up.
~~~
Venus saw Cleo sit down "I thought you were sitting with Drake" she asked her confused.
~~~
Frankie smiled at the note when she received it as she started to breath again and she calmed some what down.
Heath gave her a confused look then went back to his regular activities.
~
Drake gave Jackson a wide grin.
~
Cleo shook her head "I'm not spending 8 hours next to that dork." she rolled her eyes.
~
Baxter sighed in relief to know that Frankie was going to be fine.
Abbey looked at Heath confused "What are you doing?" he asked him.
~~~
'Have Fun' Jackson mouthed to Drake.
~~~
Venus sighed "Oh okay well you know I think he likes to hit on Rochelle."
~~~
Frankie clenched lightly to he seat as the plane started up and Clawdeen gave her a comforting look.
"Checking my ScreamFace notifications" Heath told her.
~
'I will' Drake mouthed back.
~
Cleo pulled out a magazine "Poor Rochelle, but not my problem."
~
Baxter glanced over at Frankie to make sure she was fine.
~
M&P = Cat Nap =^_^=
Abbey rolled her eyes "Is that all you care about."
~~~
Operetta rolled her eyes typical Cleo "Let's just hope he doesn't go all ladies man on her." she told Venus and Cleo.
~~~
The plane soon lifted off the ground as Frankie closed her eyes as she opened them and was in the air she cheered "YES.!"
~~~
Toralei~Kitty Nap Also with M&P
Heath shook his head "there is something else I care about." he winked.
~
Cleo put her magazine down "Maybe he does care about her." she shrugged.
~
Baxter chuckled then went back to reading his book.
Abbey looked at Heath smugly "And what may that be?" He asked him.
~~~
Operetta shrugged "We are going to Scaris you never know what weird will happen there ."
~~~
Clawdeen hugged Frankie "You did it ghoul." she said as Frankie smiled "I know I did do it."
Heath blushed "its actually a her."
~
"You never know until you know. You know?" Cleo smirked.
~
Baxter smiled "Good job Franks" he congratulated.
Abbey was now interested , Heath never had a crush he just hit on any monster with boobs .
"Oh Really than who may she be?." She asked him leaning into him interested.
~~~
Operetta smiled "Yeah , I hope there is a dog gone delicious phantom guy that I find ." she told Cleo.
~~~
"Thanks Bax" Frankie giggled back to Baxter giving him a thumbs up.
Heath panicked "Errr my little sister." he lied.
~
Cleo giggled "I hope I find some new romance as well" she smiled.
~
Baxter smiled and went back to his activities.
"Since when are you and Frankie so friendly?" Spectra asked in a jealous tone
"Don't worry Hun." Baxter kissed her forehead.

<bump>
Abbey rolled her eyes "Well yes but I know it It's a ghoul ! And she is probably here to go to Scaris right? and what does the first letter of her name start with?" Abbey started asking Heath trying to solve this mystery.
~~~
Operetta grinned "It's you and me ghoul."
~~~
"Your a great friend" Frankie yelled back at Baxter to assure Spectra.
"If I told you it would be way to obvious." Heath bit his lips "yes she is going to Scaris and her name starts with a vowel."
~
Cleo gave Operetta a high-5 "Two single ladies in Scaris with lots of cute French boys. Ooh la la" She giggled.
~
Spectra rolled her eyes and turned away from Baxter
"Its not what you think!" He whined.
Abbey started squealing "It's Operetta no?." she asked Heath smiling.
~~~
Operetta smirked "Oh I can't wait for us to have some fun ."
~~~
Frankie cringed feeling like she had made a mistake.
Heath nodded nervously, but was lying.
~
Cleo squealed "Best spring break ever! And no Nefera!"
~
'I'm so in the dog house' Baxter mouthed to Frankie.
Abbey smiled "Aww how cute , can I tell her or at least help you get her." she asked him.
~~~
Operetta smiled "I know Toralei might be here but at least Nefera isn't " she said to Cleo "and that is a major plus."
~~~
Frankie bit her lip 'Do you want me to write her an explanation note' she mouthed back to Baxter.
"No. A crush is a crush. It'll go away" He shrugged knowing he made a mistake.
~
Cleo smirked "Cats are easy to get rid of." she nodded.
~
Baxter shook his head 'Just let Spectra be Spectra.'
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Abbey sighed "Okay Fine , but I bet your crush will never wear out.". She nudged him winking .
~~~
Operetta smirked "And that is plan two."
~~~
Frankie nodded 'Okay , I'm Sorry'
"Because its you" Heath mumbled, hoping she didn't hear him.
~
Cleo giggled "You pretty decent, for a commoner." she smiled.
~
'It's fine. Spectra always interprets things' Baxter shrugged.
Abbey turned to him "Did you say something ?" she asked him her violet eyes staring at him intensley.
~~~
Operetta smiled back "And Your pretty okay for a high class queen." she told Cleo.
~~~
Frankie nodded' I hope she will be fine'
"No" He lied, just to gaze in her eyes.
~
Cleo beamed "I royally thank you."
~
Baxter nodded 'she will be.Its the Hormones' he chuckled.
Abbey bit her lip "Are you sure " she asked him again gazing more.
~~~
Operetta nodded "And I will give you a cob of corn."
~~~
Frankie smiled 'Good I just don't want her to be mad at both of us."
Heath nodded, trying not to make his flame for her obvious (Pun intended)
~
Cleo giggled "Shopping in Scaris, cute boys, city of romance and lights" she sighed.
~
Baxter shook his head 'She's cranky' he rolled his eyes.
<bump>
Abbey shrugged "Okay I believe you." Abbey lied as she turned straight forward again and put her iCoffin icicle ear buds in her ears.
~~~
Operetta nodded "Oh maybe someone will no me there my dad gets around you know." she told Cleo.
~~~
Frankie sighed 'Well I Guess if you need any help I'm always here' she mouthed.
Heath nodded as he turned his attention back to his laptop.
~
Cleo smiled "That would be great."
~
Baxter nodded as her pulled a blanket over himself.
Abbey sighed looking out the window .
~~~
Operetta grinned "Maybe we can even get tickets to go to the Monster Music Awards there , I bet they would let the Phantoms daughter in and maybe even a friend" Operetta said excitedly nudging her.
~~~
Frankie smiled as she turned her attention back to her magazine.
"Anything wrong?" Heath asked, as he shut his laptop.
~
Cleo beamed "Clawsome! Do you think we could also get into a few fashion shows?" she smiled.
~
Rochelle handed Frankie a note ~Help me -Rochelle~