Some films have memorable nukuu that I always look mbele to listening to. The following orodha honors the five film nukuu that I upendo the most.
5. "Survival of the Fittest Leonard!" - Foodfight!
alisema by: Mr. Clipboard
Although Foodfight! isn't a very good film I upendo Mr. Clipboard. He was delightfully eccentric. I upendo this quote, because of how amazingly odd Christopher Lloyd alisema it.
4. "You're mad, bonkers, but all the best people are." - the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film
alisema by: Alice's dad, Alice
This quote is pretty much perfect for Alice in Wonderland. I upendo how it starts off seeming like a insult, but the quote turns out to be a compliment.
3. "It's okay to cry. Just know that I upendo you." - When Marnie Was There
alisema by: Marnie
When Marnie Was There is 1 of the most emotionally impactful and heartwarming films ever made. That quote is so touching and I adore it.
2. "I've loved wewe since the siku the wind brought wewe to me." - The Wind Rises
alisema by: Naoko
The Wind Rises is my inayopendelewa film. It's a delightful masterpiece. The film has so many good lines, but this quote is the best. It's so sweet and Emily Blunt did a wonderful job at saying it.
1. "We've got to have ..... money." - Tom and Jerry: The Movie
alisema by: Tony jay
Tony jay is my inayopendelewa actor. He's the best at sounding awesome. However the way he alisema this line was the best. It's become a really well known line that lots of people refer to.