My Chemical Romance does anyone know how wewe get into gigs and stuff which arn't anounced to the wide public?

laspanglish posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 04:28PM
sorry if you don't know what i mean,but private things kinda,like for example the video shoot for planetary go.are the people who attend actually selected and invited,or do they somehow find out?i want to know how,and where people find out.it would be an absolute dream if i could get into one of these things one day <3 </3

My Chemical Romance 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita isabellalala said…
The Planetary shoot was announced to the public through their facebook literally the night before tickets were put on sale, you just had to be there at the right place at the right time like I was :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcrkilljoygirl said…
^ Ohh lucky :D

well i don't really know....Well i think internet sites like in facebook twitter Mcr web you know lol ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laspanglish said…
yea i was so un-lucky and the advice is if you snooze,you loose and sadly i didn't sport that post,so now i just check by only showing post form mcr cuz now their wall's just filled with posts from fans,most of them aren't even related anymore D:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkestZsusanna said…
smile
I was lucky enough to hear about a promotion through the MCR website that got me tickets for the Honda Civic tour for $20. I guess you just have to check. I've been checking the site nearly everyday now so that I can stay caught up.